To the NeverTrumpers: Will You Now Heed the Call?

Will You Vote for Trump or Enable Criminal hiLIARY to Takeover the Country

• Yes, I will vote for Trump

• No, I will allow Criminal hiLIARy to take over the country

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don't care what color people are.
...just as long as they're White.

In the immortal words of the late and unlamented Truthmattersnot: You Are a LAIR.

I'm not the one fixated upon the color of people's skins. I'm much more interested in their characters. And yours, loserboi, is sorely lacking.
Loserboi? We'll see on November 8th, won't we?
4i6Ckte.gif

Now produce that evidence that Hillary is a criminal. Hop to it!

That would be criminal if she did that. Why is it her fault her husband turned out to be a perv.

Try again!
Try again at what? If she had destroyed Weiner's devices that would have been a crime.

Really?

Her husband perversion is what open this can of worms!
And? So she used his computer to send emails. That's a crime?

Try again!
Okay SFC. This is quite weird. Make your point.

I'm not your internet research librarian, hun. I posted Andrew McCarthy's piece - it's a Very Good Summary; and it's enough.
So none. This is a common thing on the right.

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...
Why is Huma's career done?

You tell me how it is not!

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!
Any emails found on Huma's computer will be duplicates of ones already reviewed by the FBI.

And how do you know that Huma didn't password protect either that folder, or her whole User Profile?

Try again!
Try again at what? If she had destroyed Weiner's devices that would have been a crime.

Really?

Try again!

1. If I were Sonny you would need to change my damn depends! So quit the SFC shit with me because if you want to know who I am PM and I will tell you my other names for other message boards.

2. Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!

Now try again and if you write SFC one more fucking time I will flame you! ( One warning )

Deleting 30,000 emails to prevent them being turned over to a subpoena is called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and that dear ravi is a FELONY. If she weren't the chosen one of the political elite she would already be indicted.

If it were Bush those defending Clinton would be writing about his crimes and those writing about Clinton crimes would be defending Bush ( I am not saying you are like that ).

In the end nothing will happen to Hillary but Huma and Anthony political careers are done...

She should have made sure her perverted husband devices were destroyed ( Need me to explain then ask ) so those devices were not found. She will be the lamb that get sacrifice in all this!
Any emails found on Huma's computer will be duplicates of ones already reviewed by the FBI.

And how do you know that Huma didn't password protect either that folder, or her whole User Profile?
And why is the FBI doing a warrantless search on Huma to begin with?

That would be criminal if she did that. Why is it her fault her husband turned out to be a perv.
Wait a minute - why is Weiner considered a perv by Right-Wingers and Trump is not? No women have come forward to claim that Weiner grabbed them by the pussy.

Try again!
Even his penis-pump?

Really?

Try again!

1. If I were Sonny you would need to change my damn depends! So quit the SFC shit with me because if you want to know who I am PM and I will tell you my other names for other message boards.

2. Anthony Weiner devices might have the deleted emails and the FBI has to review them!

Now try again and if you write SFC one more fucking time I will flame you! ( One warning )
I don't care about your other screen names, I want you to tell me why you think Huma is a criminal.

Try again and it has to do with Anthony Weiner and him having emails from Huma!

Wait a minute - why is Weiner considered a perv by Right-Wingers and Trump is not? No women have come forward to claim that Weiner grabbed them by the pussy.
Because trump is rich, d'oh!

Really?

Try again!

I don't care about your other screen names, I want you to tell me why you think Huma is a criminal.

I wrote political career is over and now you changed the questions!

Also if you're going to play this sock puppet game then my screen name on Slate was Mad jack Flint!

Try again and it has to do with Anthony Weiner and him having emails from Huma!
They were married. Jesus fuck I have lost all respect for you.

Try again!

Also if you're going to play this sock puppet game then my screen name on Slate was Mad jack Flint!
Ok. Why is her political career over?

With the second FBI investigation and all the WikeLeaks and Project Veritas videos, I cannot in all good conscience vote for Hillary Clinton. I call upon my fellow Americans to not vote for her either.
  • There is no second FBI investigation.
  • James O'Keefe is a convicted criminal who has yet to produce an honest video. His ACORN video was edited to show criminal activity that did not take place. His Planned Parenthood video was edited to show criminal activity that did not take place. He is not credible.

Holy fucking shit!

They were investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting of minors and the devices were taken!

Try again!

Ok. Why is her political career over?

You just lied about what I wrote earlier and then now want me to explain it again!?!

Holy fucking shit!

They were investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting of minors and the devices were taken!
And why does that give them the right to read Huma's emails?

Forum List

Back