Today Daily Petty ass Outrage: Person fired for refusing to remove bible versus from desk

See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse | Fox News

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

With all those charges there's way more to the story than a bible verse on her computer.
of course there is but the Op's source is fox .
their motto is why ruin a religious outrage story with the facts...

Aren't you glad they do, because then you get to bitch about religious freedom.

See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

With all those charges there's way more to the story than a bible verse on her computer.

I never bitch ...

Stupid rules are meant to be broken.

Not in the military. The UCMJ is similar, but not exactly like, the COTUS. You don't get to pick an choose what orders you want to follow. Actually violating Article 92 can land you in the brig, not just a discharge.
Sure. But bringing attention to the stupid rule is the first step in getting rid of it, and this young woman should hold her head high for standing up to the god haters.

Whatever moron, this is no different than the black guy who screams "I didn't do anything"" and starts fighting with the cops and ends up shot dead an all his idiot buddies are like "hey he was just protesting his innocence" the fuck he was. There is a right way an a wrong way to protest , especially versus the police or the military.
Idiot...I don't see her crying over it like BLM dindus. You'd have a point if that were the case.

quiet, hack.
Hack for who, Dyke?

1432912537067.jpg

I never bitch ...
That's right, you only do fag dick.

1432912537067.jpg

I never bitch ...
Best you could do?

I never bitch ...
Best you could do?
No dumb ass, I don't do fag dick, that's what you do. Get it right, homer.

I never bitch ...
Best you could do?
Really? That gem is just as ignorant as your last steaming pile.
So it must be the best you can do.

I never bitch ...
Best you could do?
You like steaming piles of shit in your mouth, faggot. I don't know why you faggots use your own lifestyle as an insult... But you all still do it.

I never bitch ...
Best you could do?
You like steaming piles of shit in your mouth, faggot. I don't know why you faggots use your own lifestyle as an insult... But you all still do it.
More of the same. .

If other people didn't like what the lady stood for, what was stopping them from sharing whatever it is that they stand for? Oh yeah, yee-haw! That's right! Nothing!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

1432912537067.jpg

You sound like a whiny bitch, if she was a black liberal having some fucked up Islam verse she would be Scott free. Fuck nut
Lol

1432912537067.jpg

You sound like a whiny bitch, if she was a black liberal having some fucked up Islam verse she would be Scott free. Fuck nut
Lol
Not true.
What no lame ass fun pictures?

1432912537067.jpg

Lol
She was a Black liberal you cave chimp.

1432912537067.jpg

Lol
She was a Black liberal you cave chimp.
He had to say something or they would kick him out of the pissed off faux Christians club.

If other people didn't like what the lady stood for, what was stopping them from sharing whatever it is that they stand for? Oh yeah, yee-haw! That's right! Nothing!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Because it wasn't a contest. It was an order from her commanders.

Forum List

Back