Today Daily Petty ass Outrage: Person fired for refusing to remove bible versus from desk

No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

This isn't about religious freedom, it's about refusing to follow orders.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.
They're stupid orders. The military needs to be purged of Obama's left wing stooges.

No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.
They're stupid orders. The military needs to be purged of Obama's left wing stooges.

Stupid or not, they are lawful.

the lazy boy general who has never served spews again.

We are all dead once the military runs all the Christians out and replaces them with SJW's.
you are dead now...what's your point?
Shut up faggot. Nobody cares what you think.
the yer a fag ploy again ,
originality is a foreign concept for you.
You better pick your wife's purse back up before she beats you tonight, you noodly armed, half-a-faggot ass "house husband". Lol
lol

We are all dead once the military runs all the Christians out and replaces them with SJW's.
Thats probably because he is a fag. He is in the closet like Narnia.
Nope. Daws is an admitted faggot.

Youre an in the closet fag.

full of lube and dildos ..

It's like making a child turn their shirt inside out or go home and change clothes when wearing something deemed offensive or creating a disturbance in class. But now it's anything in the work place. 1984 is here! We must all dress in drab colors and don't let them hear you whispering.

It's like making a child turn their shirt inside out or go home and change clothes when wearing something deemed offensive or creating a disturbance in class. But now it's anything in the work place. 1984 is here! We must all dress in drab colors and don't let them hear you whispering.
just as the religious right intends .

Shouldn't you be out stealing hubcaps or something, ******?
Shouldnt you be getting your hair lice treatment cracka?
No, I don't live with or around jiggaboos so I don't have to worry about that problem.
It's the new liberal lifestyle, you can be a girl one day, and a guy the next day. Can be a queer one day, and be straight the next day. Heck even a white woman can be a black woman. Proves liberals are insane.
11421565_10204091908969509_1543221477_n.jpg

Exactly! But because its the bible rules dont apply to them or something

Stupid rules are meant to be broken.

Not in the military. The UCMJ is similar, but not exactly like, the COTUS. You don't get to pick an choose what orders you want to follow. Actually violating Article 92 can land you in the brig, not just a discharge.

The true irony of all this is that the institution that fights and protects freedoms for the US is a dictatorship.

The true irony of all this is that the institution that fights and protects freedoms for the US is a dictatorship.

Ultimately the military is a thousand small dictatorships comprising the whole, as it must be in order to maintain good discipline.

No, I don't live with or around jiggaboos so I don't have to worry about that problem.
It's the new liberal lifestyle, you can be a girl one day, and a guy the next day. Can be a queer one day, and be straight the next day. Heck even a white woman can be a black woman. Proves liberals are insane.View attachment 73216
which one are you today princess ?

yours most especially ...
I am a republican, I don't have the mental issues like yourself.

It's the new liberal lifestyle, you can be a girl one day, and a guy the next day. Can be a queer one day, and be straight the next day. Heck even a white woman can be a black woman. Proves liberals are insane.View attachment 73216
which one are you today princess ?

yours most especially ...
I am a republican, I don't have the mental issues like yourself.
If youre a repub you have too many mental issues to list.

Forum List

Back