Today Daily Petty ass Outrage: Person fired for refusing to remove bible versus from desk

^^^ I wasn't trying to make it look like it was a contest. I was only saying that nothing stood in the way of every one else putting up whatever they choose to they stood for if they wanted to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

This isn't about religious freedom, it's about refusing to follow orders.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.
They're stupid orders. The military needs to be purged of Obama's left wing stooges.
You know nothing of the military and it's rules....you are a helpless impotent little person raging because you cannot run the world.

Ass-Clapias, all you have is bragging about humping fat white trash mudsharks and beating up wimpy white leftists like Daws.

You're nothing more than a subhuman silverback gorilla, stuck between evolutionary stages..a nappy headed missing link.

None of that detracts from the fact that you are gay and a pale cave chimp.
laugh.gif
Your handlers should give you a banana or two before you go full chimp out and rape more white wimmens.
odd coming from you, your posts indicate that rape is the only way you've ever gotten a date.
No...he's too impotent for that...it's all internet fantasy for our Little OOM.

Moderation Note:

Thread will be cleaned and reopened..

49 Posts deleted. Almost a record for trying to save a thread.
3 Troll on troll on troll noise makers booted from the thread.

Last edited:
You're supposed to get a lawyer, not represent yourself.

I remember the anti-abortion shooter of three at an abortion clinic who didn't get a lawyer and represented himself. During closing argument, he told the jury at trial that they should "Mix my blood with the blood of the unborn." So he got the death penalty. Dumb.

I remember the anti-abortion shooter of three at an abortion clinic who didn't get a lawyer and represented himself. During closing argument, he told the jury at trial that they should "Mix my blood with the blood of the unborn." So he got the death penalty. Dumb.

What's that old saw about when you represent yourself, you have a fool for a lawyer, and an idiot for a client ?

If other people didn't like what the lady stood for, what was stopping them from sharing whatever it is that they stand for? Oh yeah, yee-haw! That's right! Nothing!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

again, there are rules in the military. no one gets to do it.

if that's a problem, they shouldn't join the military.

and yet fitting.

If other people didn't like what the lady stood for, what was stopping them from sharing whatever it is that they stand for? Oh yeah, yee-haw! That's right! Nothing!

Holly

again, there are rules in the military. no one gets to do it.

if that's a problem, they shouldn't join the military.
I get that there are rules, but what harm did the woman actually bring to another person? Oh yeah that's right. Absolutely none. Words on a plaque or whatever she kept her choice of words on is one thing. It wasn't like she drew out her fists and started swinging.

Holly

Picking on a person because they are a Christian is persecution and I don't care who is doing it.

you are dead now...what's your point?
Shut up faggot. Nobody cares what you think.
the yer a fag ploy again ,
originality is a foreign concept for you.
Thats probably because he is a fag. He is in the closet like Narnia.
Nope. Daws is an admitted faggot.
Youre an in the closet fag.

Wow! A little self loathing going on I see? You gals need to stick together.

Forum List

Back