Today Daily Petty ass Outrage: Person fired for refusing to remove bible versus from desk

Shouldn't you be out stealing hubcaps or something, ******?
Shouldnt you be getting your hair lice treatment cracka?
No, I don't live with or around jiggaboos so I don't have to worry about that problem.
It's the new liberal lifestyle, you can be a girl one day, and a guy the next day. Can be a queer one day, and be straight the next day. Heck even a white woman can be a black woman. Proves liberals are insane.View attachment 73216
which one are you today princess ?
No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

This isn't about religious freedom, it's about refusing to follow orders.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.

Exactly! But because its the bible rules dont apply to them or something
Stupid rules are meant to be broken.
yours most especially ...
I am a republican, I don't have the mental issues like yourself.
first symptom of extreme mental illness is denial, the second is being a republican,

No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.

Not in the military. The UCMJ is similar, but not exactly like, the COTUS. You don't get to pick an choose what orders you want to follow. Actually violating Article 92 can land you in the brig, not just a discharge.
Sure. But bringing attention to the stupid rule is the first step in getting rid of it, and this young woman should hold her head high for standing up to the god haters.

No, I don't live with or around jiggaboos so I don't have to worry about that problem.
It's the new liberal lifestyle, you can be a girl one day, and a guy the next day. Can be a queer one day, and be straight the next day. Heck even a white woman can be a black woman. Proves liberals are insane.View attachment 73216

first symptom of extreme mental illness is denial, the second is being a republican,
Shut up fag.

Not in the military. The UCMJ is similar, but not exactly like, the COTUS. You don't get to pick an choose what orders you want to follow. Actually violating Article 92 can land you in the brig, not just a discharge.
Sure. But bringing attention to the stupid rule is the first step in getting rid of it, and this young woman should hold her head high for standing up to the god haters.
only in your delusions ..
there are no god haters making the rules .
it's about uniformity .
talk about being stupid.

Shut up fag.
best you could do ? bitch boi?

Whatever moron, this is no different than the black guy who screams "I didn't do anything"" and starts fighting with the cops and ends up shot dead an all his idiot buddies are like "hey he was just protesting his innocence" the fuck he was. There is a right way an a wrong way to protest , especially versus the police or the military.

it's about uniformity .
talk about being stupid.

I believe she could have challenged the order and got it reversed. The problem is the way she went about it. The military has a chain of command for a reason.

it's about uniformity .
talk about being stupid.

I believe she could have challenged the order and got it reversed. The problem is the way she went about it. The military has a chain of command for a reason.
amazingly I agree.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
facebook_1269613713.jpg
facebook_1269613713.jpg
facebook_788830736.jpg

Attachments

• Bwboqo4CcAEDskT.jpg
    Bwboqo4CcAEDskT.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 53
  • qmeme_1445900536980_310-770x695.jpg
    qmeme_1445900536980_310-770x695.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43

it's about uniformity .
talk about being stupid.

amazingly I agree.

You' find yourself being right more often if you agreed with me more often :D

it's about uniformity .
talk about being stupid.

amazingly I agree.

You' find yourself being right more often if you agreed with me more often :D
and ruin my reputation ! you must be mad , mad I tell you!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
View attachment 73236 View attachment 73236 View attachment 73237
According to Professor Altemeyer, right-wing authoritarians are cognitively rigid, aggressive, and intolerant. They are characterized by steadfast conformity to group norms, submission to higher status individuals, and aggression toward out-groups and unconventional group members. On the RWA Scale, subjects are asked to agree or disagree with statements like: "Some of the worst people in our country nowadays are those who do not respect our flag, our leaders and the normal way things are supposed to be done" and "There is absolutely nothing wrong with nudist camps." Guess which one RWAs tend to agree with?

"Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition," the Berkeley researchers found common psychological factors linked to political conservatism include: fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views. The researchers did half-heartedly assure readers that their findings do not mean that "conservatism is pathological or that conservative beliefs are necessarily false, irrational, or unprincipled."
Pathologizing Conservatism

The US military doesn't approve religions. It recognizes them for certain purposes, including finding the manpower to staff chaplain's offices.

To date, the religions recognized for purposes of headstones can be found at this Dept. of Veterans Affairs website:

Available Emblems of Belief for Placement on Government Headstones and Markers
For the purpose of dog tags (IDs), it's even easier. The member of the military can put whatever religion s/he chooses. The only restriction is that it must fit (or be abbreviated to fit) on the dog tag.

See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse | Fox News

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

With all those charges there's way more to the story than a bible verse on her computer.

Whatever moron, this is no different than the black guy who screams "I didn't do anything"" and starts fighting with the cops and ends up shot dead an all his idiot buddies are like "hey he was just protesting his innocence" the fuck he was. There is a right way an a wrong way to protest , especially versus the police or the military.
Idiot...I don't see her crying over it like BLM dindus. You'd have a point if that were the case.

See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse | Fox News

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

With all those charges there's way more to the story than a bible verse on her computer.
of course there is but the Op's source is fox .
their motto is why ruin a religious outrage story with the facts...

Forum List

Back