Today is the day for Chic fil A!!

ugh...chicken anything from a fast food joint is only slightly worse than the hamburger.
When you cook a chicken that comes from a giant bag at a fast food joint - as it cooks - a milky-white substance spews out of it...not blood...but sodium phosphate and a saltwater solution...mmm...gooood.

ugh...chicken anything from a fast food joint is only slightly worse than the hamburger.
When you cook a chicken that comes from a giant bag at a fast food joint - as it cooks - a milky-white substance spews out of it...not blood...but sodium phosphate and a saltwater solution...mmm...gooood.

So that's what that delicious taste is!

Geez, just get a salad then!

I am going to KFC today.

And there isn't a Chic Fil a anywhere near here.

Not one in Brooklyn, either....

New York?

1 New York University
5 University Pl # 11 New York, NY 10003
2.55 miles away
Licensed Location
Limited hours and/or accessibility - please call first
Send Address To: E-mail | Mobile
(212) 998-4931

2 Paramus Park Shopping Center
2065 Paramus Park Mall Paramus, NJ 07652
18.70 miles away
(201) 967-9494

3 Woodbridge Center
434 Woodbridge Ctr Woodbridge, NJ 07095
18.72 miles away
(732) 634-8981

i saw chick-fil-a yesterday. i ate someplace where i wouldln't be enriching a homophobic nutcase who think G-d wants us to discriminate against his children for what they're born.

Was that English?....How about we string this guy up and publily flog him...ignorant libs :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back