Todays"Dumb Question":Are We Still In "The Early Stages" Of The Russian Investigation?. Hmm?

every intelligence community in the country studied the Russian connection, and all 17 agreed Russia was involved.

Now that we (seem to anyway) have an investigator that doesnt like the taste of Trumps dick the overall investigation is back to the earlier stages .

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
:hmpf:
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
:laugh2:
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:

Morons (like you) would like to have fellow, right wing morons, "think" that the investigation is simply about Russian hacking.......It is NOT.

The possible criminal issues that confront Trump and his entourage are:

Why was the RNC platform changed to ease sanctions against Russia?

and.....Why did Trump acolytes have so many damn meetings with Russian spies, and why were those meetings kept secret?

and why arent the democrats demanding an investigation for the golden shower scandal that took place in Russia?

why dont you quit whining, sit back, and let the investigations (all 5 btw) tell the story ..

I agree - it's a dumb question.

You RWNJ traitors should settle in because there's an enormous pile of known evidence to get through. And, good grief, it seems like there's more very week.

Sit back and enjoy the spectacle of corrupt Repubs going down.

[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:
Since we were forced to bring a Special Investigator on board due to ongoing political interference by the Republicans (Trump and Nunes come to mind), yes, we're back to "Early Stages" again. Suck it up.

So you saying the FBI was incompetent under Comey?

and why arent the democrats demanding an investigation for the golden shower scandal that took place in Russia?

Are you serious?

First, it's not Dems and second, the pee tape is being investigated.

Why don't RWNJs ever know what's going on?

And why do they always demand that Dems spoon feed facts to them?

[emoji849]

Are you sure the investigation has gone "nowhere?" I believe in an ongoing investigation they can't disclose their findings yet. I don't know what the outcome will be and right now there are so many squirrels running down rabbit holes that I'm losing track of what in hell they're investigating to begin with. Mostly collusion or mostly Russian interference or mostly attempts to interfere with the investigation? See what I mean? And every one of those "investigations" has a different answer as to what they know so far. Whatever they know, they aren't going to be telling you and me. Not yet.

Ten months into the investigation, Clapper, Comey, Feinstein, Brenner, Grassley, and many others at the very head of the investigation have said NO EVIDENCE of collusion. Russian cyberattacks? Absolutely. They have been going on for many years. Any affect on the outcome of this election? A resounding no. Right from the DIRECTOR of the FBI. Who do you need confirmation from, God? That has been the consistent answer from every expert and authority asked. And they have been telling us this for months. They have to, that is what they have been asked OVER AND OVER both in interview and session.

Does that preclude some new revelation? No. So far, we have discovered that democrat Reality Winner was an Iranian sympathizer wanting to blow the WH up who was working within the NSA to leak info.

We have discovered that former AG Lynch worked to interfere with the Hillary Email investigation, and Hillary has many ties to the Russians. We have learned that the head of the FBI went along with this.

And we have discovered that Obama-pick FBI Director James Comey was conspiring behind the president's back to trap him into this investigation with alleged notes he made and leaked surreptitiously to the hostile press.

ITMT, Rome burns.

Right wingers on here have fully............(lol)

upload_2017-6-11_11-35-23.png

what about the 2000 Presidential Election and the "Who Shot JR" investigations? are they still ongoing?

/---- It was concluded no one actually shot JR. It was all staged for a TV show.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
are we ever gonna investigate all of the mysterious wires we all saw under Hillarys pant legs? what was all that about? what was flowing thru them?

I agree - it's a dumb question.

You RWNJ traitors should settle in because there's an enormous pile of known evidence to get through. And, good grief, it seems like there's more very week.

Sit back and enjoy the spectacle of corrupt Repubs going down.

[emoji847]

/---- WHAT EVIDENCE??? If there was any it would have been leaked to the NY Times and run on their front page.

Pro tip: Heavy usage of emoticons does not make you tards look any smarter.

To answer your dumb question, and it is indeed dumb, the average special counsel investigation lasts 3 years, 2 months.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Comey, Bhahara, Yates and Flynn and Manafort and Stone and Kushner all have one thing in common: they KNOW that Trump has been laundering money for the Russians since the mid-90s. The first three got fired for knowing this. The last four hope they won't get indicted for not only knowing but, as Ivanka calls it, being "complicit". (Another really stupid Trump kid)

Forum List

Back