Todays"Dumb Question":Are We Still In "The Early Stages" Of The Russian Investigation?. Hmm?

Trump and his Chumps have stomped and cried, and the investigation is still there.

They've clicked their heels together, and the investigation is still there.

Trump fired Comey for looking into Russia's interference in our election, and then had a laugh with our enemies the very next day about it.

Comey has testified, and despite the delusions of Trump's Chumps, the obstruction of justice cloud is still hanging over Trump.

Trump's Chumps: "Make it go away right now!" :crybaby:

This is what happens when you hire an apprentice, tards!

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
:hmpf:
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
:laugh2:
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:
trump.jpg

:2up: :dunno: :laugh2: At some point all of the liberal commentators we have seen on all of the networks have got to stop saying "Well, I can't answer this right now being we are in the early stages of the Russian Hacking Investigation". :laugh:
And how many months have we been hearing liberals claim this/speak of the issue on Fox/MSNBC/CNN/ABC and the rest?
:hmpf:
Trump won in a decisive landslide in November, and soon they started pointing fingers at the Russians being Hillary is just an innocent, respectable, honest human being!! :laugh:
There is no way she could of lost, I mean, wasn't she 50 points ahead in October?
:laugh2:
Well here we are almost two weeks into June, and are Democrat Commentators still claiming that "We Are Still In The Early Stages Of The Russian Investigation"? And when did this Russian Investigation actually start? :poke: :slap: :dunno:

Trump did not win "in a decisive landslide in November", no matter how often this LIE is repeated the effort to revise history is a failure.

Investigations take on a life of their own, much like a jig saw puzzle, it takes time and work to see the entire picture. Each part leads to the next, and once the first corner is established one might say the investigation has legs. The Russian Question has legs and arms; soon enough a torso will begin to emerge.
landslide bubba, landslide.

Forum List

Back