today's head scratcher ..

Trump said Russia went bankrupt. :21:

He must think a country is one of his companies.

The fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 was a direct consequence of the impending collapse of the ruble and the currency spent to wage war in Afghanistan....BTW, your beloved corporate "gubermint" has remained in a state of perpetual bankruptcy since at least March of 1933, dumb ass.

Again, where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this.

If it is SOOOOO obvious, it should be easy to prove your point.

Funny that you keep repeating this but offer zero facts to back it up.

BTW - the reason the wall came down is because Gorbachev was a moderate and he let it happen. Had he been a hard-liner - virtually no chance it would have fallen when it did.

Scroll back through the thread, dipshit........

You stupid, fucking Trumpbot? Have you even seen the inside of a school?

I asked you for a link that provides unbiased, factual proof that the reason the Berlin Wall fell was entirely due to the Soviet's involvement in Afghanistan.

Your link offers no such proof you fucking moron. It's just full of opinions.

You do know the difference - don't you?

You inbred, Trumpbot hick.

Mcdumbfuck pitches a temper tantrum.......boo-fuckin' hoo.

McDumbfuck SEZ??? : I know you are a Trumper because you don't support me and my fool-fueled postings of angst-ridden bullshit!!!!!"

Tough shit, McStupid.....I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic since I corrected my status under the UCC and stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC. I provided a link that shows that USA.INC was complicit in getting the USSR mired into an unwinnable conflict in Afghanistan. Do your own fucking due diligence and PROVE my contentions wrong, ya little whiny bitch. I am not your little errand boy. I have tired of stupid little fucks like yourself expecting others to buy your bullshit sans any links besides those of the Washington Post and other CFR mouthpieces.

I stand by my contentions....I SAID that is how it all went down and I AM the authoritative voice on what I contend......I AM that fucking link you desire......now, prove ME wrong, bitch.....

how do you become commander in chief when you avoid service to your country, that's the head scratcher. honor duty and country is just passe. whats patriotic and whats not. all these are in the hands of new generation now.

Good point.

What is worse to me is that he lied about it and apparently got his daddy to fix it for him.

I could let it go if he admitted it all and asked the nation for forgiveness. But nope.

Then on top of it all...he insults a war hero like McCain, simply for getting 'shot down'.

Pathetic.

Trump has bone spurs on his feet which exempted him from the draft. Ignore what he says but watch how he walks and stands at the podium and his disability is apparent.

The fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 was a direct consequence of the impending collapse of the ruble and the currency spent to wage war in Afghanistan....BTW, your beloved corporate "gubermint" has remained in a state of perpetual bankruptcy since at least March of 1933, dumb ass.

BTW - the reason the wall came down is because Gorbachev was a moderate and he let it happen. Had he been a hard-liner - virtually no chance it would have fallen when it did.

I asked you for a link that provides unbiased, factual proof that the reason the Berlin Wall fell was entirely due to the Soviet's involvement in Afghanistan.

McDumbfuck SEZ??? : I know you are a Trumper because you don't support me and my fool-fueled postings of angst-ridden bullshit!!!!!"

Tough shit, McStupid.....I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic since I corrected my status under the UCC and stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC. I provided a link that shows that USA.INC was complicit in getting the USSR mired into an unwinnable conflict in Afghanistan. Do your own fucking due diligence and PROVE my contentions wrong, ya little whiny bitch. I am not your little errand boy. I have tired of stupid little fucks like yourself expecting others to buy your bullshit sans any links besides those of the Washington Post and other CFR mouthpieces.

I stand by my contentions....I SAID that is how it all went down and I AM the authoritative voice on what I contend......I AM that fucking link you desire......now, prove ME wrong, bitch.....

Your proper English is dismal at best. First, never cuss which is a sign of low breeding.

Your proper English is dismal at best. First, never cuss which is a sign of low breeding.

I find that my message is better received if I use language that they can relate too. BTW, I will put my English skills and writing abilities up against anyone here.

Trump’s stupidity is exceeded only by his ignorance.

Trump’s comprehensive ignorance on this topic is further proof that he’s unfit to be president.

The only thing more dangerous than an ignorant POTUS is one who thinks he is a know-it-all.

Now THAT is dangerous...for everyone.

As I said before, I don't much care how it happens (voluntarily, in handcuffs, on a stretcher or in a Hearse), but someone please get this guy out of the White House for good.

Trump is a danger to the world as POTUS.

I find that my message is better received if I use language that they can relate too. BTW, I will put my English skills and writing abilities up against anyone here.

Your penmanship is less than adequate. My mom was an English Teacher and I will debate you on any subject, if you dare.

Your penmanship is less than adequate. My mom was an English Teacher and I will debate you on any subject, if you dare.

Sure.......and I will even let you pick the topic.

Rocket Science is the weapon I choose, DTRM to be exact. Dual thrust rocket motor to give you a head start and then we venture into proportional navigation which is Calculus. I tipped my hand and now you tip your hand. My brain has a two microsecond clock count and I ain't bragging.

Last edited:

Rocket Science is the weapon I choose. DTRM to be exact. Dual thrust rocket motor to give you a head start.

I will defer all things concerning "rocket science" to you. I propose topics as it pertains to the geo-political scene.

You trolling Trumpbot? Don't you even know the difference between an 'opinion' and a 'fact'?

Well...I have asked several times and you still refuse to post a link to unbiased,factual proof to your original statement.

I assume you read my posts since you put little 'funny' Smilies on them. And if you put Smilies on posts that you did not even read...well, then you are especially sad.

So, then the conclusion is obvious..you cannot produce a link (as I knew) and thus your point means nothing.

We are done here, for now.

Have a wonderful day, troll.

You trolling Trumpbot? Don't you even know the difference between an 'opinion' and a 'fact'?

Well...I have asked several times and you still refuse to post a link to unbiased,factual proof to your original statement.

I assume you read my posts since you put little 'funny' Smilies on them. And if you put Smilies on posts that you did not even read...well, then you are especially sad.

So, then the conclusion is obvious..you cannot produce a link (as I knew) and thus your point means nothing.

We are done here, for now.

Have a wonderful day, troll.

You obviously didn't read my response OR they had too many multi-syllable words for you to "weed" through. Either way, I stand by every single one of my contentions, none of which you are able to counter with any type of rebuttal......sucks for you.

Have a wonder....nah, just go fuck yourself, ya little whiny douche....

Rocket Science is the weapon I choose. DTRM to be exact. Dual thrust rocket motor to give you a head start.

I will defer all things concerning "rocket science" to you. I propose topics as it pertains to the geo-political scene.

I can dive into the geo-political as will as the geo-physics scene and jump right into the Physics Scene but avoid the Quantum Mechanical Scene at all cost which Einstein called spooky action at a distance. Thanks for the vibrant discourse which got my mind in gear again. Signing off for now, xband.

I can dive into the geo-political as will as the geo-physics scene and jump right into the Physics Scene but avoid the Quantum Mechanical Scene at all cost which Einstein called spooky action at a distance. Thanks for the vibrant discourse which got my mind in gear again. Signing off for now, xband.

I look forward to further discourse.......

Trump's comment that "The reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there." was just plain dumb. Trump does say some dumb things. Still, he is FAR better for poor and average Americans than was Obama.
Lol, "but...but...but... Obama!"

You kids are pathetic excuse makers.

Did my comment hurt your sensitive twat?
No. Your sensative twat is amusing.

I saw that earlier, pretty bizarre.

What is bizarre is that TDS WaPo contributors and their TDS readers think President Trump was inaccurate and he was absolutely correct. :dunno: President Trump was kind enough not to mention the fact Ronald Reagan and his neocon handlers provided all the weapons that the Taliban or whatever they were called then, needed to defeat Russian forces.

Also, you keep misusing the term 'TDS'.

It means:

'The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"'

Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Happy to teach you the truth.

You and "truth" have never met at even the most congenial of settings. You propose nothing and offer even less in thoughtful discourse.
You just can't handle the truth.

I saw that earlier, pretty bizarre.

What is bizarre is that TDS WaPo contributors and their TDS readers think President Trump was inaccurate and he was absolutely correct. :dunno: President Trump was kind enough not to mention the fact Ronald Reagan and his neocon handlers provided all the weapons that the Taliban or whatever they were called then, needed to defeat Russian forces.

Really?

Then perhaps you could show us the unbiased link that provides the proof you have that Afghanistan single-handedly bankrupted the USSR - as Trump said ('Afghanistan made it Russia')?

I guarantee you that you cannot.

Do some research about Zbigniew Brzezinski and the mujahadeen using Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden into luring the Russians into Afghanistan purposely.....after all, Brzezinski admitted that was the plan.

Link?

Use the search engine......any search engine and pick your link.
You don't have one, do you.

Forum List

Back