today's head scratcher ..

HOLY FUCK???? Dude, you are so fucking ignorant that I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to educating you. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933? House Joint Resolution 192? The confiscation of the gold bullion of American citizens in exchange for federal reserve notes of debt and the discharging of debt is by using notes with debt attached to it? The pledging our labor as surety against the debt??? FDR changing a few words in the "Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917 that made us enemy combatants???? The loss of allodial rights to property? Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State"?????

Dude, get the fuck outta here with your weak ass shit......

sovereign defaults are quite different from business bankruptcies as it is far harder for creditors to repossess the assets of a sovereign entity than to repossess the assets of a company ...

GFY MORON

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! You are a blithering idiot without a clue....seriously, if stupidity was a terminal disease, you would be on life support already.

RW memo;

call names after looking like a fool ...

Dude, the only "fool" in this exchange is your ignorant ass that has no clue that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and has been so even before the Act of 1871 that made the District of Columbia it's corporate headquarters, ya moron.

View attachment 238249 View attachment 238250

What a load of horseshit. I just looked at the BCs for my entire family and none of them say what your stupid meme claims they do.

You don't have the original one that is printed on bond paper, dumb ass. The cusip number will be whited out. Notice how the birth certificate reads like a warehouse receipt? Has an "informant"? Your name is in "ALL CAPS"? It's a bill of lading because you are chattel property. Look at the back of your social security card. It has a red letter "A thru L" which represents one of the 12 federal reserve banks that hold your "bond" at any given time.,

Colonel Edward Mandell House, the handler of Woodrow Wilson, the signer of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment and ghost writer of Philip Dru, Administrator remarked in private meeting with Woodrow Wilson in 1913.....

"Soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly"

Certainly sounds like the predicament that we are in....no?????

Last edited:
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

try modern day facts YOU IDIOT ...

HJR-192, moron.........it's all there in black and white as well as the loss of allodial rights to property, dipshit. Do I need to further rub this in your face by producing James Traficant's senate floor speech about reorganizing of the debt of USA.INC in 1993? Let me know.....because I have MORE than proven that your "gubermint" is a corporation and all of their subsidiaries can be found on Dun And Bradstreet's website and must fill out a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report of their holdings.

sovereign defaults are quite different from business bankruptcies as it is far harder for creditors to repossess the assets of a sovereign entity than to repossess the assets of a company ...

GFY MORON

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! You are a blithering idiot without a clue....seriously, if stupidity was a terminal disease, you would be on life support already.

RW memo;

Dude, the only "fool" in this exchange is your ignorant ass that has no clue that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity and has been so even before the Act of 1871 that made the District of Columbia it's corporate headquarters, ya moron.

What a load of horseshit. I just looked at the BCs for my entire family and none of them say what your stupid meme claims they do.

You don't have the original one that is printed on bond paper, dumb ass. The cusip number will be whited out. Notice how the birth certificate reads like a warehouse receipt? Has an "informant"? Your name is in "ALL CAPS"? It's a bill of lading because you are chattel property. Look at the back of your social security card. It has a red letter "A thru L" which represents one of the 12 federal reserve banks that hold your "bond" at any given time.,

Colonel Edward Mandell House, the handler of Woodrow Wilson, the signer of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the 16th amendment and ghost writer of Philip Dru, Administrator remarked in private meeting with Woodrow Wilson in 1913.....

"Soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly"

You are one confused individual.

Do you think that the earth is flat also?

Do you think the moon landings were fake?

HJR-192, moron.........it's all there in black and white as well as the loss of allodial rights to property, dipshit. Do I need to further rub this in your face by producing James Traficant's senate floor speech about reorganizing of the debt of USA.INC in 1993? Let me know.....because I have MORE than proven that your "gubermint" is a corporation and all of their subsidiaries can be found on Dun And Bradstreet's website and must fill out a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report of their holdings.

USAINC -

The two faces of USA Inc

NOW stfu dip - countries and businesses are different, just like I said.

RW memo;

Great rebuttal, golfing_dork....ranks really high on my all time list.

USAINC -

The two faces of USA Inc

NOW stfu dip - countries and businesses are different, just like I said.

The Economist Magazine? A Rothschild rag? THAT is your proof? Your rebuttal? Please, oh PLEASE tell me that you have a better reply than that.......you aren't even TRYING to save face.

The SCOTUS incorporated, the IRS is incorporated in a US territory in Puerto Rico and is Trust numbered 62 and a collection mechanism of the IMF that took USA. INC into receivership back in 1950 but USA.INC has been passed around, rebranded and pass back and forth to different banker holding corporations......., They can be easily found on Dun and Bradstreet.com. Every county, every state? Incorporated...... every city? THAT'S RIGHT! It is "incorporated". Ninety percent of all towns, parishes, burgs, townships are??? (Put on your thinking cap, lil buddy......)

COOOORRRECT! They are incorporated!! and a subsidiary of USA.INC!

Me? "STFU"???? OH NO.....not hardly, ya lame fuck........your education is just starting so spit out your chewing gum, turn around and face the blackboard and clean the wax out of your ears with the eraser of your # 2 pencil....don't poke too far down the canal or you will simply defeat the purpose.

(snicker)

Last edited:
a COUNTRY doesnt go BANKRUPT ... ITS CALLED sovereign default.

of course DumbassDonnie and his drones wouldnt know that.

It sounds like Trump hurts your vagina .

gay much ? :gay:

not that theres anything wrong with that :rolleyes:

Calling you a pussy equates into faggotry? But I digress....you have suddenly grown silent about my rubbing your nose in the fact that your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity..........don't run away. lil fella!!! You are on the cusp of understanding just a small mechanism of the nature of the cage and the treadmill that you run on.........

RW memo;

Both of those things are just as likely to be true as this shit you are peddling.

Do you really believe this shit or you do you just do it to see how many suckers you can reel in?

Both of those things are just as likely to be true as this shit you are peddling.

Do you really believe this shit or you do you just do it to see how many suckers you can reel in?

I am really not in the mood to keep rehashing the same information over and over and over and over and over. If you are as "bright and enlightened" as you attempt to portray yourself to be? Then it should be fucking blatantly obvious to you that things are not what they seem nor have they been for a VERY long time . The picture is crystal clear to me and the truth sticks out like a big, brown, ugly cockroach crawling all over a four tier wedding cake but the guests can't see it or if they do? They simply choose to ignore it and cut big ol slices of it and put it on fine china.....after all, why let a little bug shit ruin such a gala event, right??

I have given you the document numbers.....the dates and they are not my interpretation or spin. They are self-explanatory for anyone that can pass a 4th grade reading exam. I have finally reached that point where that ol' clock has reached half past "I just don't give shit". Keep on sucking up the shit you are fed, keep on believing that you are "free" and determine your own destiny and that your unalienable rights were not traded in for "privileges" bestowed upon you by a benevolent authority that can detain you indefinitely now with no due process, can unilaterally confiscate what you believe you own at their whim, spies on you with impunity and stores your data for later retrieval if they suspect that you are faltering in your undying loyalty to them as they put in place more draconian rules to keep you subservient and dependent upon them. I feel the worst for the young people that will never know what little freedoms and right to privacy we once had and enjoyed even if it was an illusion. The social media scores that Google has helped the Chi-coms deploy to squelch any kind of dissent by "punishing them" for their insolence with the loss of being able to travel, have a decent home or have what passes for decent employment will be deployed here soon enough. China is simply the testing grounds much like facial recognition software was tested in Iraq. Enjoy your open air prison and try not to piss on their astro-turf lest they rub your nose in it.

I am done dealing with the terminally stupid.....simply isn't worth the effort anymore.

I am really not in the mood to keep rehashing the same information over and over and over and over and over. If you are as "bright and enlightened" as you attempt to portray yourself to be? Then it should be fucking blatantly obvious to you that things are not what they seem nor have they been for a VERY long time . The picture is crystal clear to me and the truth sticks out like a big, brown, ugly cockroach crawling all over a four tier wedding cake but the guests can't see it or if they do? They simply choose to ignore it and cut big ol slices of it and put it on fine china.....after all, why let a little bug shit ruin such a gala event, right??

I have given you the document numbers.....the dates and they are not my interpretation or spin. They are self-explanatory for anyone that can pass a 4th grade reading exam. I have finally reached that point where that ol' clock has reached half past "I just don't give shit". Keep on sucking up the shit you are fed, keep on believing that you are "free" and determine your own destiny and that your unalienable rights were not traded in for "privileges" bestowed upon you by a benevolent authority that can detain you indefinitely now with no due process, can unilaterally confiscate what you believe you own at their whim, spies on you with impunity and stores your data for later retrieval if they suspect that you are faltering in your undying loyalty to them as they put in place more draconian rules to keep you subservient and dependent upon them. I feel the worst for the young people that will never know what little freedoms and right to privacy we once had and enjoyed even if it was an illusion. The social media scores that Google has helped the Chi-coms deploy to squelch any kind of dissent by "punishing them" for their insolence with the loss of being able to travel, have a decent home or have what passes for decent employment will be deployed here soon enough. China is simply the testing grounds much like facial recognition software was tested in Iraq. Enjoy your open air prison and try not to piss on their astro-turf lest they rub your nose in it.

I am done dealing with the terminally stupid.....simply isn't worth the effort anymore.

81DIPh3-BnL._SX342_.jpg

Really?

Then perhaps you could show us the unbiased link that provides the proof you have that Afghanistan single-handedly bankrupted the USSR - as Trump said ('Afghanistan made it Russia')?

I guarantee you that you cannot.

Do some research about Zbigniew Brzezinski and the mujahadeen using Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden into luring the Russians into Afghanistan purposely.....after all, Brzezinski admitted that was the plan.

Link?

Use the search engine......any search engine and pick your link.
You don't have one, do you.

Actually, he provided a good one.

To you maybe...but he completely failed to post a link to prove Trump's ridiculous statement.

I asked for 'unbiased, factual proof' that Afghanistan single-handedly bankrupted the U.S.S.R.. His link provided zero of these.

Obviously he...and I guess you...do not seem to know the difference between 'facts' and 'opinions'.

BTW, the fact that the Soviet Union continued for over 2 1/2 years after they pulled out of Afghanistan is proof right there that the war did not single-handedly, bankrupt them (as Trump stated, in essence).
Something cannot directly bankrupt you if said bankruptcy does not occur for over 2 1/2 years after the thing in question happened.
It can contribute to it...but it could not have single-handedly caused it.
I think that falls under the 'well duh' category.

We are done here since I get the feeling you are just here to troll yourself and your mind seems closed on this subject. I try not to waste too much time on trolls or closed minded people.

Good day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back