today's head scratcher ..

I saw that earlier, pretty bizarre.

What is bizarre is that TDS WaPo contributors and their TDS readers think President Trump was inaccurate and he was absolutely correct. :dunno: President Trump was kind enough not to mention the fact Ronald Reagan and his neocon handlers provided all the weapons that the Taliban or whatever they were called then, needed to defeat Russian forces.

Really?

Then perhaps you could show us the unbiased link that provides the proof you have that Afghanistan single-handedly bankrupted the USSR - as Trump said ('Afghanistan made it Russia')?

I guarantee you that you cannot.

Do some research about Zbigniew Brzezinski and the mujahadeen using Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden into luring the Russians into Afghanistan purposely.....after all, Brzezinski admitted that was the plan.

Ever heard of a link?

And I have no doubt that Russia's involvement in Afghanistan cost them a lot (much like America's fighting Vietnam cost her a lot)

But single-handedly bankrupted the Soviet Union (as Trump said)?

Nonsense.

I guarantee you the cost of maintaining massive Armed Forces to fight the Cold War cost a HECK of a lot more then fighting some low-tech war in Afghanistan.

What is bizarre is that TDS WaPo contributors and their TDS readers think President Trump was inaccurate and he was absolutely correct. :dunno: President Trump was kind enough not to mention the fact Ronald Reagan and his neocon handlers provided all the weapons that the Taliban or whatever they were called then, needed to defeat Russian forces.

Also, you keep misusing the term 'TDS'.

It means:

'The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"'

Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Happy to teach you the truth.

You and "truth" have never met at even the most congenial of settings. You propose nothing and offer even less in thoughtful discourse.

Ahh...a typical Dale Smith post.

Short on facts, long on trolling. No wonder I usually ignore you (I am bored right now).

I honestly and truly pity you.

Really?

Then perhaps you could show us the unbiased link that provides the proof you have that Afghanistan single-handedly bankrupted the USSR - as Trump said ('Afghanistan made it Russia')?

Do some research about Zbigniew Brzezinski and the mujahadeen using Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden into luring the Russians into Afghanistan purposely.....after all, Brzezinski admitted that was the plan.

Link?

Use the search engine......any search engine and pick your link.

You made the statement Mr. Troll...it is up to you to prove it, not him to disprove it.

If you cannot, that means you offer ZERO proof that your statement is fact-based (knowing you - no shock).

So where is the link?

Last edited:
Trump said Russia went bankrupt. :21:

He must think a country is one of his companies.

The fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 was a direct consequence of the impending collapse of the ruble and the currency spent to wage war in Afghanistan....BTW, your beloved corporate "gubermint" has remained in a state of perpetual bankruptcy since at least March of 1933, dumb ass.

The fall of the Berlin wall in 1989 was a direct consequence of the impending collapse of the ruble and the currency spent to wage war in Afghanistan....BTW, your beloved corporate "gubermint" has remained in a state of perpetual bankruptcy since at least March of 1933, dumb ass.

Fine...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of your 'theory'?

Last edited:

Again, where is your link to unbiased, factual proof of this.

If it is SOOOOO obvious, it should be easy to prove your point.

Funny that you keep repeating this but offer zero facts to back it up.

BTW - the reason the wall came down is because Gorbachev was a moderate and he let it happen. Had he been a hard-liner - virtually no chance it would have fallen when it did.

Really?

Ever heard of a link?

And I have no doubt that Russia's involvement in Afghanistan cost them a lot (much like America's fighting Vietnam cost her a lot)

Nonsense.

I guarantee you the cost of maintaining massive Armed Forces to fight the Cold War cost a HECK of a lot more then fighting some low-tech war in Afghanistan.

The West propped up the USSR from it's very inception until it was time to collapse it and then pick over it's carcass like vultures after Leo Wanta and George Soros used currency swaps to bring down the house of cards that was the ruble and the ones that stubbornly declared that their ruble was just slightly worth less than the fiat currency we know as the "dollar". USA.INC has a printing press and the "petro-dollar" that has allowed them to create currency from mere keystrokes by borrowing from a (snicker) "bank" that is neither "federal" or has any "reserves", dumb ass.......the USSR was used to keep the Americans afraid of the "ROOSKIE" bogey-man and a nuclear holocaust via mutually assured destruction but none of that could have been even a remote possibility without the European bankers and the Wall Street capitalists that they own, control and manipulate.

Also, you keep misusing the term 'TDS'.

It means:

'The latest attempt by the alt-right to demonise anybody who thinks that maybe putting a reality TV star who's declared bankruptcy six times in charge of the country might not have been the best idea.
"So what if Trump only told the complete truth throughout 4% of his campaign, and had to settle out of court for that fraud trial, and that he reacts like a spoilt brat on Twitter to any kind of criticism? Geez, you libtard SJW snowflakes just have accept democracy won and stop exercising your right to free speech! You're so negative with your Trump Derangement Syndrome!"'

Urban Dictionary: Trump Derangement Syndrome

Happy to teach you the truth.

You and "truth" have never met at even the most congenial of settings. You propose nothing and offer even less in thoughtful discourse.

Ahh...a typical Dale Smith post.

Short on facts, long on trolling. No wonder I usually ignore you (I am bored right now).

I honestly and truly pity you.

Pity in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first. I know more than you....infinitely more. You simply despise the fact that I point it out. Tough shit, pussboy........I refuse to allow your bullshit go unchallenged and if it pisses you off and causes your "frothing at the mouth"? It's not like I give a shit.

Are we clear on this? Let me know if clarification is needed. I'm a "giver" almost to a fault.

(snicker)

BTW - the reason the wall came down is because Gorbachev was a moderate and he let it happen. Had he been a hard-liner - virtually no chance it would have fallen when it did.

Scroll back through the thread, dipshit........

Really?

Ever heard of a link?

Nonsense.

The West propped up the USSR from it's very inception until it was time to collapse it and then pick over it's carcass like vultures after Leo Wanta and George Soros used currency swaps to bring down the house of cards that was the ruble and the ones that stubbornly declared that their ruble was just slightly worth less than the fiat currency we know as the "dollar". USA.INC has a printing press and the "petro-dollar" that has allowed them to create currency from mere keystrokes by borrowing from a (snicker) "bank" that is neither "federal" or has any "reserves", dumb ass.......the USSR was used to keep the Americans afraid of the "ROOSKIE" bogey-man and a nuclear holocaust via mutually assured destruction but none of that could have been even a remote possibility without the European bankers and the Wall Street capitalists that they own, control and manipulate.

Nope...read almost none of that.

Do you even know what a 'link' is?

You made the point, troll. It's up to you to back it up with verified facts from an unbiased source or it means NOTHING.

how do you become commander in chief when you avoid service to your country, that's the head scratcher. honor duty and country is just passe. whats patriotic and whats not. all these are in the hands of new generation now.

Really?

Ever heard of a link?

Nonsense.

Nope...read almost none of that.

Do you even know what a 'link' is?

You made the point, troll. It's up to you to back it up with verified facts from an unbiased source or it means NOTHING.

The answers you seek is in the thread, dumb ass........learn, grow...evolve if that is possible.

Scroll back through the thread, dipshit........

You trolling Trumpbot? Don't you even know the difference between an 'opinion' and a 'fact'?

I asked you for a link that provides unbiased, factual proof that the reason the Berlin Wall fell was entirely due to the Soviet's involvement in Afghanistan.

Your link offers no such proof you fucking moron. It's just full of opinions.

You do know the difference - don't you?

Last edited:

Really?

Ever heard of a link?

Nonsense.

Actually, it was SDI that bankrupted the Soviet Union. Afghanistan just sent to many of their sons back in body bags.

how do you become commander in chief when you avoid service to your country, that's the head scratcher. honor duty and country is just passe. whats patriotic and whats not. all these are in the hands of new generation now.

I wouldn't sign up to "serve" this corporate entity under their corporate, gold fringed banner to go fight in foreign countries that doesn't protect the borders of THIS country. Why would anyone sign up to be potential cannon fodder while knowing that if you are hurt and wounded? You will be given less consideration than illegals that come over here and squirt out anchor babies?

Good point.

What is worse to me is that he lied about it and apparently got his daddy to fix it for him.

I could let it go if he admitted it all and asked the nation for forgiveness. But nope.

Then on top of it all...he insults a war hero like McCain, simply for getting 'shot down'.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back