Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Sure fuckup

You didn’t read your article did you.

Excerpt

“The good news for climate scientists is that the data on cooling aloft confirm the accuracy of models that identify surface warming as human-made. A new studypublished in May in the journal PNAS by veteran climate modeler Ben Santer of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution found that it increased the strength of the “signal” of the human fingerprint of climate change fivefold, by reducing the interference “noise” from background natural variability. Santer says the finding is “incontrovertible.”
heat goes to cool, so the cooler atmosphere will draw more heat. You should learn about heat movement.

Same thing it's done the last 30 interglacial periods.
THE 10,000TH DISHONEST "NORMAL INTERGLACIAL" TROLL BY DING DESPITE THE FACT HE CAN'T POINT TO ANY OTHER WITH THIS INTERGLACIAL'S 150 YEAR SHORT (AGW) SPIKE IN TEMP OR CO2.

HE'S A LIAR AND A 100% TROLL.
HE KNOWS HE'S LYING AS THIS HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HIM BEFORE.

`

Liar...

And once again the "ocean currents" argument is used. These completely sick liars have ZERO EVIDENCE of what ocean currents on Earth were doing

100 years ago
200 years ago
1k years ago
10k years ago

but since they cannot refute one word of what EMH posts, they MAKE SHIT UP AND KEEP LYING ABOUT IT
Sheesh you're stupid.

Greenland Arctic Desert and Northernmost Land in the World​

In northern Greenland precipitation is so low, that many areas can be called Arctic deserts. In particular Peary Land has precipitation levels of only about 25 to 200 mm per year, all as snow, and was not covered by glaciers during the most recent ice age. Peary Land with Oodaaq island is the northernmost land of the world. The coastline is deeply indented by smaller fjords. Highest peak of Peary Land is Mara Mountain of Roosevelt Mountain Range, 1,155 meters high. Peary Land is not part of any municipality, but is part of the Northeast Greenland National Park. The size of the region is about 375 km east-west and 200 km north-south, with an estimated area of 57 000 km_. It is only a bit more than 700 km south of the North Pole. The area is mountainous, with elevations up to 1 950 m in the heavily glaciated Roosevelt Range. It is free of Greenland's inland ice cap. Being mostly north of the 82°N parallel, it contains the most northerly ice-free region of the world.
30940589203_ec18b41378_b.jpg

THE 10,000TH DISHONEST "NORMAL INTERGLACIAL" TROLL BY DING DESPITE THE FACT HE CAN'T POINT TO ANY OTHER WITH THIS INTERGLACIAL'S 150 YEAR SHORT (AGW) SPIKE IN TEMP OR CO2.

`
Screeches the lying troll.

Or should I say

TROLL!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

`
you can't show where climate has changed in your lifetime. Let's start there.

`
When the northern hemisphere deglaciates, the oceans and atmosphere warm... just like it is doing today.

I posted evidence on the currents months ago. Why did you ignore the explanation provided by the scientist I provided in the video? Now you're going to insist I research this yet again and again and again until what? It's obvious you ignored it once, why should I waste my time again?

You parroted another video. How intellectual of you. The video is complete bullshit that has no evidence to support it.

Your side cannot refute one word of Land Near the Poles.

I have refuted pretty much every idiotic thing you have ever said.

The only idiocy of yours I haven't is that which I haven't seen.

You are correct about the CO2 fraud, but the rest you're an ignorant idiot.

You are ZERO for whenever you have tried.

You are a left wing Zionist Fascist liar and traitor.

And a big time K### KOWARD TOO

Forum List

Back