Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

No, you don't, moron. You need constant cold. The land around the Arctic Circle is constantly frozen. Tundra doesn't thaw out every summer. It remains frozen.

Sheesh you are an ignorant boob.

So why is Greenland buried under ice while there are trees and grass growing in northern Alaska IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE???

So why is Greenland buried under ice while there are trees and grass growing in northern Alaska IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE???
Because even though it is a desert it still got enough moisture over MILLIONS of years to create glaciers.

Duh.

Because even though it is a desert it still got enough moisture over MILLIONS of years to create glaciers.

Duh.

Greenland was not a desert.

It was GREEN which is why the Vikings who farmed the southern tip until frozen off in the 1400s called it GREENland...

You are a complete invalid.

Greenland is in ice age because it is inside 600 miles to the pole. Alaska is not...

Greenland was not a desert.

It was GREEN which is why the Vikings who farmed the southern tip until frozen off in the 1400s called it GREENland...

You are a complete invalid.

Greenland is in ice age because it is inside 600 miles to the pole. Alaska is not...

Greenland's north and northeast are indeed deserts. The temperate zones are nice because of warm ocean currents that keep the southern areas warmer.

Greenland's north and northeast are indeed deserts. The temperate zones are nice because of warm ocean currents that keep the southern areas warmer.

Liar...

And once again the "ocean currents" argument is used. These completely sick liars have ZERO EVIDENCE of what ocean currents on Earth were doing

100 years ago
200 years ago
1k years ago
10k years ago

but since they cannot refute one word of what EMH posts, they MAKE SHIT UP AND KEEP LYING ABOUT IT

Liar...

And once again the "ocean currents" argument is used. These completely sick liars have ZERO EVIDENCE of what ocean currents on Earth were doing

100 years ago
200 years ago
1k years ago
10k years ago

but since they cannot refute one word of what EMH posts, they MAKE SHIT UP AND KEEP LYING ABOUT IT
I posted evidence on the currents months ago. Why did you ignore the explanation provided by the scientist I provided in the video? Now you're going to insist I research this yet again and again and again until what? It's obvious you ignored it once, why should I waste my time again?

Liar...

100 years ago
200 years ago
1k years ago
10k years ago

Explanation of CO2 in this video. Why ice ages occur

Pay attention to the circle I made on the map, warm circulating water cannot get around the island. And it is explained in the video again I posted.

Liar...

100 years ago
200 years ago
1k years ago
10k years ago

I have refuted pretty much every idiotic thing you have ever said.

The only idiocy of yours I haven't is that which I haven't seen.

You are correct about the CO2 fraud, but the rest you're an ignorant idiot.

Those are McBullshit.

During the past 3 million years, Greenland went into ice age and added 700k cubic miles of ice, while 5+ million cubic miles of ice melted on North America...

Nope. McBullshit is your belief that land moved back and forth over the polar regions like Elvis's hips.
elvis-presley-elvis.gif

Oooooops

A facial to all the climate crusaders....and have to say, after 15 years in this forum, I'm laughing.

"A funny thing happened as the WaPo tried to map out half a billion years of global temperatures and the "disaster of global warming""

No global warming...not even close :funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

MSM Journos Inadvertently Reveal Shocking Truth About Global Warming | ZeroHedge

Btw...note the source on the graph in the article :up:
When was the last time CO2 levels were this high.

"the geological record" is fudged fraud that is blown away as soon as it is compared to the data of today...

elvis-presley-elvis.gif

you should do some actual research. But you aren't curious. You're a dog waiting for an order.

Sure fuckup

You didn’t read your article did you.

Excerpt

“The good news for climate scientists is that the data on cooling aloft confirm the accuracy of models that identify surface warming as human-made. A new studypublished in May in the journal PNAS by veteran climate modeler Ben Santer of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution found that it increased the strength of the “signal” of the human fingerprint of climate change fivefold, by reducing the interference “noise” from background natural variability. Santer says the finding is “incontrovertible.”

Forum List

Back