🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Todays Warren Speech/Presidential Run.Just Spoke Of Beating Up On Cheaters&Rich.Oh!,Like Herself?

Anyone supporting Warren might as well be carrying around a bright neon banner stating 'I am dumb as hell and deserved to be sheared like the moronic sheep I am!'

Anyone DUMB enough to support a politician who started their life / political career out by lying their ass off and committing fraud - for years....until being FORCED to come clean...and STILL never being held accountable for it - deserves to be lied to, abused, robbed, oppressed, etc...

Warren was not smart enough to get into a prestigious college on her own, so she lied her ass off and STOLE a scholarship from a Native American.

She used the false claim of being a Native American to her personal, political, & monetary benefit for DECADES, proving to get what she wanted she was ... and IS ... Willing to LIE, CHEAT, & STEAL.

While FORCED to apologize to save her miserable political career, she was never held accountable for it and never forced to pay the money back.

Such morally, ethically corrupt pieces of excrement should not be supported, believed, presented as someone who wants or will look out after OUR best interests when her whole life, from the start, has been about screwing others for her own success.

Once exposed, Warren ... And others like her - no matter what party they belong to - should be rebuked publicly, rejected, and cast aside.

Anyone supporting Warren might as well be carrying around a bright neon banner stating 'I am dumb as hell and deserved to be sheared like the moronic sheep I am!'

Anyone DUMB enough to support a politician who started their life / political career out by lying their ass off and committing fraud - for years....until being FORCED to come clean...and STILL never being held accountable for it - deserves to be lied to, abused, robbed, oppressed, etc...

Warren was not smart enough to get into a prestigious college on her own, so she lied her ass off and STOLE a scholarship from a Native American.

She used the false claim of being a Native American to her personal, political, & monetary benefit for DECADES, proving to get what she wanted she was ... and IS ... Willing to LIE, CHEAT, & STEAL.

While FORCED to apologize to save her miserable political career, she was never held accountable for it and never forced to pay the money back.

Such morally, ethically corrupt pieces of excrement should not be supported, believed, presented as someone who wants or will look out after OUR best interests when her whole life, from the start, has been about screwing others for her own success.

Once exposed, Warren ... And others like her - no matter what party they belong to - should be rebuked publicly, rejected, and cast aside.

i wonder how a crowd would of reacted to that speech in "Any Town" USA. you know, like your average working american town

Forum List

Back