🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Todays Warren Speech/Presidential Run.Just Spoke Of Beating Up On Cheaters&Rich.Oh!,Like Herself?

“My daddy ended up as a janitor, but his little girl got the chance to be a public school teacher, a college professor, a United States senator and a candidate for president of the United States,” - Pocahontas

what's wrong with being a janitor?

“My daddy ended up as a janitor, but his little girl got the chance to be a public school teacher, a college professor, a United States senator and a candidate for president of the United States,” - Pocahontas

what's wrong with being a janitor?

Do tell us how much you like unclogging toilets overflowing with someone else's shit....:hhello:

Warren V Trump is a David V Goliath story, but this time David gets the slingshot shoved down his throat sideways!

Mark my words...they're merely testing the waters right now.
Every battle is won before it's fought.
Don't you mean some battles are lost before the war is won? :smoke:

You never saw 'Wall Street' ?
1113.jpg

they said it would be too hard to build an agency that holds banks accountable. WARREN PERSISTED!

when Republicans tried to sabotage the agency, Warren came back to MA and she ran against Scott Brown. WARREN PERSISTED!

when they said Pocahontas is afraid of the fight. WARREN PERSISTED.

they told the abolitionists it's too hard, they told the suffragettes it's too hard, they told the trustbusters it's too hard, they told the foot soldiers of the civil rights movement it's too hard but WARREN PERSISTED!
The abolitionists were Republicans and women got the vote because of Republicans. When the House of Representatives passed the 19th Amendment in May 1919 it did so by 304 votes to 89, with Democrats only 104 to 70 in favour but Republicans 200 to 19. In the Senate, Democrats were in favour only by 20 to 17 but the GOP voted for it by 36 to 8.

Warren cheated her through obtaining an education, a job, and law certification, yet she's not sharing her wealth?

What an utter POS.
and she is likely to be a male, aside from being 1/32nd Beaver

:CryingCow: Did any of you guys see the laughable speech today? As Elizabeth Warren pretty much just spoke about the rich and how evil they are? How they cheated their way to becoming very rich and not sharing the wealth? Now keep in mind, this is all she spoke over before a small crowd of middle/lower middle class people in Massachusetts. She never brought up how great the economy is. Just talked about getting even with the rich who either cheated/stole their way to the top. Now, lets all ask ourselves,, How did Elizabeth Warren get to where she was/is now over these last few decades?
:desk: :cow: :eusa_think:

You know what I can’t understand?

How in the hell can anyone dumb enough to

support Pocahontas have a brain with the

ability to generate enough energy to type a post?

Weird…………..

:CryingCow: Did any of you guys see the laughable speech today? As Elizabeth Warren pretty much just spoke about the rich and how evil they are? How they cheated their way to becoming very rich and not sharing the wealth? Now keep in mind, this is all she spoke over before a small crowd of middle/lower middle class people in Massachusetts. She never brought up how great the economy is. Just talked about getting even with the rich who either cheated/stole their way to the top. Now, lets all ask ourselves,, How did Elizabeth Warren get to where she was/is now over these last few decades?
:desk: :cow: :eusa_think:

tl;dr

Do you know how to use punctuation properly?

Liz Warren, evidence that at least 50% ov voters in Massatoothsetts have the same IQ of a turkey with alzheimers

She lied about being an Indian to promote her career, and now people who call her out for it are being called a sexist and a racist.

How is racist to criticize a white person for pretending to be non-white?
and she didnt bring up the "Democrat Scandals" going on in Virginia as we speak? hmm

As much as I admire Senator Warren, I don't think she would win if she went up against Trump in 2020.

What is to admire about her? She is an unethical, conniving, asshole, who lied on her various applications and took jobs that would have rightfully gone to a REAL native American!

the US is one a few countries that doesn't guarantee paid time off for workers, joining countries like Congo and Angola. Pocahontas will change that. we're behind the times, it's time we join all modern nations in helping each other.
My Company gives payed time off, if yours doesn't get a better job.

Forum List

Back