Todd asks Manchin every which way on whether he wants Dems to keep control of Congress. He doesn't answer/Toomey: "Joe has been taken to the cleaners"

Trump increased the debt by 8 trillion.
They did it too, never works....What you are doing is admitting that the bill was bad...

Besides, I always demand things get paid for before we pass them

LOL....You do? That's a hoot....

BUT helping those we needlessly harmed is something that needs done.

I agree, we owe it to them, and it could have been a shinning jewel of bipartisanship, had Schumer not tried to pull a fast one....

I hope our wars bankrupt us.

So, you'd like to see America destroyed?

I hate to say it but such legislation usually just puts a legal face on another way for vets to scam the system while at the same time working as a kickback scheme for "research" grant money.

OIP.qfSMv43zscldq2qG9EcMDAHaEn

Any scam they do will be miniscule to the scams that harmed them in the first place. I suppose they have earned it.

He simply tries to position himself as a moderate. He almost said “I’d love..” but cut it off and said he’s work with whoever. He’s a democrat as evident by the bill he led but he is representing a back woods culture of historically republicans who vote against their best interests. No one likes to be called dumb so he’s being very careful.

I don’t get him but I’m impressed by what he just did.

They did it too, never works....What you are doing is admitting that the bill was bad...
No I'm not. I'm stating those who still support Trump over his debt are hypocrites.

LOL....You do? That's a hoot....

Every time.

I agree, we owe it to them, and it could have been a shinning jewel of bipartisanship, had Schumer not tried to pull a fast

You understand it was bipartisan. It's been clearly presented here. There is no longer any valid argument it was not. It passed earlier in a very bipartisan manner.

one....

So, you'd like to see America destroyed?

I said what I said. If bankruptcies is the only way we can end our corrupt wars, so be it.

He simply tries to position himself as a moderate. He almost said “I’d love..” but cut it off and said he’s work with whoever. He’s a democrat as evident by the bill he led but he is representing a back woods culture of historically republicans who vote against their best interests. No one likes to be called dumb so he’s being very careful.

WV consistently voted (D) until just recently.

I don’t get him but I’m impressed by what he just did.

He got done what Biden could not. He did what the Democrats said they would do but were not.

He got done what Biden could not. He did what the Democrats said they would do but were not.
Biden got credit for BBB not passing and gets credit for this bill passing. He’s the one that has to wrangle the cats - small ones and large ones.

Manchin is going to get the credit.
Manchin gets props for negotiating. Biden gets credit. Right wingers won’t of course. They are already lining up to complain about lower prescription prices and companies paying taxes but they’d rather be broke than have to admit democrats have a good bill.

Manchin gets props for negotiating. Biden gets credit. Right wingers won’t of course. They are already lining up to complain about lower prescription prices and companies paying taxes but they’d rather be broke than have to admit democrats have a good bill.

Well no argument over the gist of your post.

he wouldn't give his support to Biden in 2024, and wouldn't rule out supporting a Republican for president

It's not his decision. It's the decision of the electorate.
It’s Zuckerberg’s decision. He can increase his funding of $500 million to a full $1 billion to make sure enough votes are harvested so the candidate he wants wins.

It’s Zuckerberg’s decision. He can increase his funding of $500 million to a full $1 billion to make sure enough votes are harvested so the candidate he wants wins.

How much did you get for your vote?

Zuckerberg’s army didn’t come to my house. I already live in a very educated area, where the vast majority vote without “guidance”. He sent his warriors out to poor areas where people are either too lazy or uninterested to vote without prodding, and thus easily manipulated by the lying Dems.

We are dealing with a fiat currency that is now in control of our government with politicians voting to see how much their areas or states get for that vote. Meanwhile...Obama is sitting on the beach at one of his oceanfront homes that he and the global climate change pushers claimed and was adamant and promised on their integrity was supposed to be twenty feet underwater by now. The taxpayer is losing trillions and trillions.

Zuckerberg’s army didn’t come to my house. I already live in a very educated area, where the vast majority vote without “guidance”. He sent his warriors out to poor areas where people are either too lazy or uninterested to vote without prodding, and thus easily manipulated by the lying Dems.

You haven't learned yet how offensive this is to so many? While there were many reasons to not support Hillary, the deplorables issue hurt her even more.

No, you aren't necessarily smarter than others who vote differently than you. No money is not the reason either.

We are dealing with a fiat currency that is now in control of our government with politicians voting to see how much their areas or states get for that vote. Meanwhile...Obama is sitting on the beach at one of his oceanfront homes that he and the global climate change pushers claimed and was adamant and promised on their integrity was supposed to be twenty feet underwater by now. The taxpayer is losing trillions and trillions.

Green apples can be sour.

WV consistently voted (D) until just recently.

WV has always been very conservative. Look at who used to represent them

Forum List

Back