Toddler Bitten 15 Times by Somali Savages

Your anger is understandable......but...
Don't blame me and everyone else because you were born gender confused and inadequate. ;)

I find DuckDuckGo consistently provides ALL results in an unbiased manner.

Google on the other hand, I find consistently omits or rearranges results in an obviously politically, agenda biased manner

Many studies support this. But the easily misled and willfully ignorant will always defend their slave owners to the bitter end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stop being used. Protect yourself from Online STD's (SearchEngine Transmitted Data)
TOP REASONS why switching to DuckDuckGo for your search engine is a great idea. Spread the word.
Help Spread DuckDuckGo[/QUOTE]

This is more of an indictment on the left wing media and culture in the U.K. and America than it is against any one group of foreigners. And it should be because these are the people not giving care to these problems! How does this differ from how the city or higher officials in the U.K. dealt with the rape of 1500 Rotherham young white British girls by Islamic men, mainly Pakistani? How on earth could the police, etc. look the other way for years? How come that is still not a gigantic red flag that needs to be dealt with on a national level?

And further, these little apes didn't just bite the little white girl...they tried to strangle her. What kind of 3 year old tries to murder another one, or knows how?
It's what they are taught to do with white children.

Gross. This thread reeks from all the feces conservatives have dumped in their pants.
What's gross is your always dependable idiocy and if something reeks here it's your ignorance.
A little girl is savagely attacked in the UK (it's always the dysfunctional UK) and all you can do is make a really
moronic comment about conservatives.
So, so stupid.

Gross. This thread reeks from all the feces conservatives have dumped in their pants.
What's gross is your always dependable idiocy and if something reeks here it's your ignorance.
A little girl is savagely attacked in the UK (it's always the dysfunctional UK) and all you can do is make a really
moronic comment about conservatives.
So, so stupid.
I guess I could demonize a toddler as you are doing

The toddlers that savagely attacked a single little white girl?
You can't find it within your big loving heart to defend a child who was set upon and bitten, punched and choked?

Too big a stretch for a dick like you?

You can't find it within your big loving heart to defend a child who was set upon and bitten, punched and choked?

You want me to become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.

Last edited:
You want me become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.
I haven't exploited the racial aspect of this attack except to note the victim was a white girl and all her attackers Africans from Somali. Those are the unquestioned or disputed basic facts of this outrageous attack.
You can make of that what you will. I haven't extended the inexplicable savagery of the attack to all black people because that would be foolish and racist but one can't come across this story and not note the issue of race here and why this one white child was set upon by Somali children.

And by the way, this matter is a little more than simply a case of one child biting another. Your dishonesty is noted and it's as rank and offensive as your post.

You want me become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.
I haven't exploited the racial aspect of this attack except to note the victim was a white girl and all her attackers Africans from Somali. Those are the unquestioned or disputed basic facts of this outrageous attack.
You can make of that what you will. I haven't extended the inexplicable savagery of the attack to all black people because that would be foolish and racist but one can't come across this story and not note the issue of race here and why this one white child was set upon by Somali children.

And by the way, this matter is a little more than simply a case of one child biting another. Your dishonesty is noted and it's as rank and offensive as your post.
Lol “I haven’t exploited the racial aspect of this except for the whole thread being about exploiting the racial aspect of this”

guess that it was 2 'somali' toddlers that attacked and bit and strangled the baby girl eh . Is it racist to describe the 'somali toddlers as 'somalis' ?? Seems to me that reporting ALL the facts is what media is supposed to do isn't it BFlag . Anyway in a few years these savages may be raping these little English girls BFlag .

You want me to become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.
How would being racist against Somalians help? Their race isnt the problem, its their culture. Now, for once in your life, denounce the somali culture that raised these children to attack in such a barbaric fashion. Nah, you think their culture is just fine, right? Thats why youre a BlackFag.

guess that it was 2 'somali' toddlers that attacked and bit and strangled the baby girl eh . Is it racist to describe the 'somali toddlers as 'somalis' ?? Seems to me that reporting ALL the facts is what media is supposed to do isn't it BFlag . Anyway in a few years these savages may be raping these little English girls BFlag .
I think he's upset that these young savages are refered to as savages. This little girl has to pay the price for the replacement of the white race with the Turd Worlderers

How would being racist against Somalians help? Their race isnt the problem, its their culture. Now, for once in your life, denounce the somali culture that raised these children to attack in such a barbaric fashion. Nah, you think their culture is just fine, right? Thats why youre a BlackFag.
What culture raised you? Whatever it is, it’s despicable and made you trash

What culture raised you? Whatever it is, it’s despicable and made you trash
Ive never bitten any toddlers. Do you have anything to say about the toddler biting Somali culture? Nah, youre a BlackFag.

Lol “I haven’t exploited the racial aspect of this except for the whole thread being about exploiting the racial aspect of this”
Show me where I've exploited this issue racially unless you think noting the basic facts that make this story so unusual and notable is "exploitation" and someone as dumb and twisted as you probably do.
Darn those racist facts! Damn reality! It's so racist!

Show me where I've exploited this issue racially unless you think noting the basic facts that make this story so unusual and notable "exploitation" and someone as dumb and twisted as you probably do.
Darn those racist facts! Damn reality! It's so racist!
Hes a black racist fag. You shouldnt expect too much from him.

Forum List

Back