Toddler Bitten 15 Times by Somali Savages

I guess I could demonize a toddler as you are doing
The toddlers that savagely attacked a single little white girl?
You can't find it within your big loving heart to defend a child who was set upon and bitten, punched and choked?

Too big a stretch for a dick like you?
You want me to become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.
How would being racist against Somalians help? Their race isnt the problem, its their culture. Now, for once in your life, denounce the somali culture that raised these children to attack in such a barbaric fashion. Nah, you think their culture is just fine, right? Thats why youre a BlackFag.
What culture raised you? Whatever it is, it’s despicable and made you trash
Ive never bitten any toddlers. Do you have anything to say about the toddler biting Somali culture? Nah, youre a BlackFag.
Lol one toddler biting = Somali toddler biting culture

Go fuck off now you retard :cuckoo:

good thread , it at least highlights that different cultures are different and it might smarten some millennials and the NAIVE that importing inferior culturess is not a good thing to do eh !!
This was the problem the person who put up the video was having. We've all experienced it. Pertinent fact are left out of today's news when it doesn't serve the left's agenda. Had this been 15 whites attacking a black child, does anyone believe it wouldn't be all over the news?

You can't find it within your big loving heart to defend a child who was set upon and bitten, punched and choked?

You want me to become adamantly racist against people from Somalia because a toddler bit another toddler. I’d say that’s the bigger stretch.
How would being racist against Somalians help? Their race isnt the problem, its their culture. Now, for once in your life, denounce the somali culture that raised these children to attack in such a barbaric fashion. Nah, you think their culture is just fine, right? Thats why youre a BlackFag.
Ive never bitten any toddlers. Do you have anything to say about the toddler biting Somali culture? Nah, youre a BlackFag.

Your statement speaks for itself
:dig:

Your statement speaks for itself
:dig:
What? :cuckoo:

Youre under the impression that Somali culture isnt rife with violence? You are a very uninformed person, BlackFag.

Youre under the impression that Somali culture isnt rife with violence? You are a very uninformed person, BlackFag.
Somalia’s the shining example of limited government that American conservatives yearn for

Too bad it's the UK. If it was in the States she could have taken daddy's gun to school the next day.

Somalia’s the shining example of limited government that American conservatives yearn for
No its not. Again, you are very uninformed, BlackFag.

Too bad it's the UK. If it was in the States she could have taken daddy's gun to school the next day.
It'll be Minneapolis tomorrow. Wonder what Tammy thinks about this.
There are parts of Mpls. I sure as hell won't step foot in.
An area near the UofM used to be cool nightclubs and bars.
Cedar/Riverside area is taken over.
Now looks like little Mogadishu.

It's black genetics and not just in Somalia....it's everywhere. One day it will dawn on our little commies that black hatred of whites dwarfs any remaining "racism" whites harbor for them. I didn't have to guess the race of 3 animals who carjacked a white woman in Louisiana yesterday, knocked her down and drove over her in front of her family. Their mug shots showed the hatred burning in their eyes and yet they were charged with second degree murder for some reason and a black jury may well find them innocent like OJ. That's the fruit of our "black empowerment" programs....they can't believe what weak suckers our progs are...pampering them while they rape and murder our women.

Okay, guy condemning an entire peoples because of a toddler
I specifically made it clear in an earlier post that I did not (NOT) extend my opinion of this to others due to this single incident.
Obviously you don't listen or want to hear because you'd rather let your own malicious imagination be free to roam wild because you'd rather hate and slander than be reasonable.
You are a real piece of shit! A real bad apple!

Forum List

Back