🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel doesn't have any interest in punishing a killer of Arabs especially women, yet when the FOGEL FAMILY is murdered IN COLD BLOOD and those SAVAGES CHEER AND HAND OUT CANDY I'M SUPPOSED TO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM? LIKE HELL I WILL !!!!

Was candy handed out when the Fogel family was killed?
Yes.

Gaza celebrates; Fayyad condemns terror attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now, why would anyone believe a propaganda site like that? But the Fogels they were war criminal illegal settlers, stealing and killing their way of life,, the war criminal mother teaching girls to be terrorists in an extremist religious school. The living children are better off without parents like that, the same way that little girl whose daddy was killed after carrying out a bombing Iin Boston is. I read before Itmar they were illegal settlers in Gaza, they were among the most extreme of the illegal settlers!

Taste the Murder Candy | Human Events

American Power: Palestinians Celebrate Horrific Murder of Jewish Family in West Bank Itamar Settlement

Palestinians Celebrate Brutal Murder of the Jewish Fogel Family | Habledash

Did the Palestinians REALLY Celebrate their killings and the infants beheadings with Candy? Naaaaa... Just making it up just like I lied about what that Jew Hating " christian" Sheri said.

I'm supposed to have " empathy" and feel bad even if they are killed by their own?? for these people? I will, when HELL BLOWS OVER !

Now, why would anyone believe a propaganda site like that? But the Fogels they were war criminal illegal settlers, stealing and killing their way of life,, the war criminal mother teaching girls to be terrorists in an extremist religious school. The living children are better off without parents like that, the same way that little girl whose daddy was killed after carrying out a bombing Iin Boston is. I read before Itmar they were illegal settlers in Gaza, they were among the most extreme of the illegal settlers!
I forgot to add this link with the other propaganda site. No MEMRI here.

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

As I explained, the Fogels were no different than the Boston bomber, when war criminals are killed some shall celebrate! But the fact some do, does not mean all do.

Last edited:

As I explained, the Fogels were no different than the Boston bomber, when war criminals are killed some shall celebrate! But the fact some do, does not mean all do.
Surely you jest!

The Boston Bombers set off two nail/shrapnel bombs in a public event that killed 3 people and seriously maimed and injured over a hundred more including many children by the way.

What exactly did the Fogel's do?

sherri (in support of the murder of the fogel family)

irosie>>
I was introduced to the sherri philosophy very long ago---more
then 40 years ago---in a mosque which was located walking
distance from the site where the World Trade Center would
later be built---- friday in a mosque---it happened to be GOOD
FRIDAY----a school holiday in New York City (and for me--
a college student then) The LEARNED special guest Imam
spoke about good friday >>>
"DIRTY LIE" "WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS"
"THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

there were lots of little boys----sitting on the floor next
to their fathers----who nodded at every filthy word

I am glad I am not sherri-----I did not think that someone should
slit the throats of the imam--the fathers and half the kids. What
I was thinking is that the Imam was engendering violence---that
at least a few of those kids would grow up to kill
"THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" I saw the creed of the
isa-respecters who have already murdered in the hundreds
of millions under the tutelege of people like that imam and
sherri ---
and I saw that creed again-----some 30 years later as isa-
respecters slammed two planes into the World Trade center
for the sake of murdering "THE PERVERSE LIARS"
"THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" (a few thousand more---on
the vast pile of dead in the name of the creed sherri touts)

I find it interesting that sherri mentions the welfare of the kids---
In her creed----the orphans of people murdered in the name
of isa-----can be salvaged by becoming slaves to isa-respecters
along with forced conversion to the isa-respecting creed.
The "dhimmi orphan law" is justified as sherri justifies it
as "for the welfare of children and compassion toward orphans"
Thousands of sudanese christians are STILL THAT LUCKY in
Khartoum

The Fogels were " War Criminals?" You previously stated she taught terrorism to young girls. Link please, you fake , phoney " christian". I asked you to provide the link when you stated " she deserved it" and of course you didn't.

By your own admission there was celebration yet Israelis and Jews are supposed to feel SORROW, COMPASSION, AND EMPATHY towards Arabs? I will... When Hell freezes over

irosie>>
I was introduced to the sherri philosophy very long ago---more
then 40 years ago---in a mosque which was located walking
distance from the site where the World Trade Center would
later be built---- friday in a mosque---it happened to be GOOD
FRIDAY----a school holiday in New York City (and for me--
a college student then) The LEARNED special guest Imam
spoke about good friday >>>
"DIRTY LIE" "WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS"
"THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

there were lots of little boys----sitting on the floor next
to their fathers----who nodded at every filthy word

I am glad I am not sherri-----I did not think that someone should
slit the throats of the imam--the fathers and half the kids.
What
I was thinking is that the Imam was engendering violence---that
at least a few of those kids would grow up to kill
"THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM" I saw the creed of the
isa-respecters who have already murdered in the hundreds
of millions under the tutelege of people like that imam and
sherri ---
and I saw that creed again-----some 30 years later as isa-
respecters slammed two planes into the World Trade center
for the sake of murdering "THE PERVERSE LIARS"
"THE ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" (a few thousand more---on
the vast pile of dead in the name of the creed sherri touts)

I find it interesting that sherri mentions the welfare of the kids---
In her creed----the orphans of people murdered in the name
of isa-----can be salvaged by becoming slaves to isa-respecters
along with forced conversion to the isa-respecting creed.
The "dhimmi orphan law" is justified as sherri justifies it
as "for the welfare of children and compassion toward orphans"
Thousands of sudanese christians are STILL THAT LUCKY in
Khartoum

Considering that you excused the actions of Baruch Goldstein, I have to wonder if there is any substantial difference between your view and Sherri's view that the Fogels were killed in a "reap what you sow" sort of rationale.

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn View Post

No condemnation from the Racist Bigoted Pro Palestinian here !!!

The Fogels were " War Criminals?" You previously stated she taught terrorism to young girls. Link please, you fake , phoney " christian". I asked you to provide the link when you stated " she deserved it" and of course you didn't.

By your own admission there was celebration yet Israelis and Jews are supposed to feel SORROW, COMPASSION, AND EMPATHY towards Arabs? I will... When Hell freezes over

I suspect that's how many Palestinians feel towards Israeli's as well, particularly after the brutal Cave of Patriarchs massacre.

Hold your horses, did I see it right? Did Sherri just compared the boston bombers to the Fogels???

So Sherri does believe that a butchered 3 months old baby is the same as guilty as the ones who bombed innocent American civilians?

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!

I suspect that's how many Palestinians feel towards Israeli's as well, particularly after the brutal Cave of Patriarchs massacre.

Baruch Goldstein, Jacob Titel, and Natan Zadah are a stain on our nation.

But we are not to be judged by their actions. in Israel there are many who act for misunderstanding between the nations, and they are the ones to be looked at.

The Boston Bombers set off two nail/shrapnel bombs in a public event that killed 3 people and seriously maimed and injured over a hundred more including many children by the way.

What exactly did the Fogel's do?

They lived on stolen land as war criminals and Ruthie Fogel taught girls to be terrorists in an extremist religious school.

Hold your horses, did I see it right? Did Sherri just compared the boston bombers to the Fogels???

So Sherri does believe that a butchered 3 months old baby is the same as guilty as the ones who bombed innocent American civilians?

The parents are most responsible for their deaths, putting their lives in danger the way they did.

She never backed up this claim, which is offensive to me as an Israeli.

The Fogels were a civilian family. 3 of them were children under the age of 12.

I have yet to hear any condemning from Sherri's part regarding them. She basically said they deserved it.

Yet she asks me why I do not have more sympathy with her twisted views.

The heart of Israel cries every single day for our precious Tamar.

God bless her:eusa_pray:

You make a very interesting observation Coyote---which reminds
me of something a quite intelligent and reasonable Pakistani
educated surgeon told me long ago-----besides the fact that
Maimonides was a muslim who had been born a jew---and
jews were never oppressed in muslim lands----etc etc----the
bits and pieces of pogroms coming to lite back then in
islamic lands against jews-----was justified by the fact that
have an ambition to take over the entire middle east and
force all muslims to convert to judaism. ---and even BETTER--
all prior problems jews had in muslim lands were related to
the fact that the AGENDA of zionism was known to muslims---
even muhummad knew

In fact the hebron pogrom of 1929 -----as you know---
was enacted because muslims knew that there would
someday BE A GOLDSTEIN-----so they enacted a justified
pre-emptive infant throat slitting

The genocide of a hundred million hindus was justified
for the same reasons

The real basis for islamic violence is the fact that all
truth is revealed in the koran which clearly states
what is going to happen-----and clearly states that
the PLAN already exists and is DIVINE----the road
to Jannah is via PARTICIPATION which is why slitting
an infants throat is a good idea

The parents are most responsible for their deaths, putting their lives in danger the way they did.

By that way of thinking, if (HaShem yerachem) your children die in a car crash, it's your fault for giving them a drivers license.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
969810_10151908755625760_1380430269_n.jpg

Settlers regularly carry out acts like this, as well.

Terrorist Israeli colonists of the Illegal colony Havat Ma'on set fire to two dunums of wheat owned by the farmer Ali Awad from south Hebron Hills. Citizens and shepherds who were in the area put out the fire before extending to other fields around

Archive pic shows Palestinian wheat in fire by colonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back