🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toddler finds mother shot dead in Umm al-Fahm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see you show all of us where a poster said "she deserved it." You keep making this lying claim about me and I never said that.

I was referring to the remark you made about the Fogel Family way back and you know I was. You stated she was a school- teacher who taught terrorism and when I asked for proof of course there wasn't any.

I'm guessing it is this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/291168-attacks-on-civilians-2.html#post7158348

Is this the post you are referring to?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7158348-post16.html

No, that is NOT the thread. I'm not sure but I think it was the one where there was that " Honor Killing"

I was referring to the remark you made about the Fogel Family way back and you know I was. You stated she was a school- teacher who taught terrorism and when I asked for proof of course there wasn't any.

I'm guessing it is this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/291168-attacks-on-civilians-2.html#post7158348

Is this the post you are referring to?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7158348-post16.html

No, that is NOT the thread. I'm not sure but I think it was the one where there was that " Honor Killing"

That is this thread. Stillwater waiting for you to back up your claim.

You can drink the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid all you want but he was NOT referring to the Military.

Take it up with the Jeruselum Post then - THEY are the ones stating that. :cuckoo:

As already stated, Israel has Arabs. Israel has the right be be a JEWISH STATE. Now, I know that upsets you but those are the facts . What Abbas said was NOT taken out of context . Keep drinking the Kool Aid

Ok, so you are justifying your bigotry - kind of like South Africa eh?

South Africa? LOL!

If Israel treated Arabs who live within the " borders" the way the blacks who lived in South Africa were, that would be a fair comparison. Is that is what's happening? Link, please! However it's O.K. for Abbas to have a NO ISRAELI POLICY which included Israeli Arabs unlike Israel who does have Arabs .

Let me give you a suggestion: stick to the facts. There is NO such policy at this time.

Do you understand the term "reality check" - because seriously, you need it.:cuckoo:

You are so bigoted and racist you can't see the difference. You also can talk about that other " link" all you want, however you have accused me of not posting the one I have referred to in the past.

You are making claims left and right about what other posters say and think and not substantiating any of it. After a while it's easy to see a pattern which is that you are making stuff up. Of course it's easy to disprove - just provide the links.

Well, I have and of course you have ignored it. Kool- Aid time :clap2:

Where? Link to where I called you a racist? Where Sherry said the Fogel's deserved it? I actually tried to look for it because it's useful to know what someone actually said but apparently what I found is the wrong one. Perhaps you can provide the right one :)

Koolaide is bad for you. All that red dye and sugar. That might explain a lot. I suggest you stick with water :)

That is this thread. Stillwater waiting for you to back up your claim.

It's not the thread you lying " Christian" Antisemetic Bigot I believe it was the thread about that " Honor Killing" :clap2:

Take it up with the Jeruselum Post then - THEY are the ones stating that. :cuckoo:

Ok, so you are justifying your bigotry - kind of like South Africa eh?

South Africa? LOL!

If Israel treated Arabs who live within the " borders" the way the blacks who lived in South Africa were, that would be a fair comparison. Is that is what's happening? Link, please! However it's O.K. for Abbas to have a NO ISRAELI POLICY which included Israeli Arabs unlike Israel who does have Arabs .

Let me give you a suggestion: stick to the facts. There is NO such policy at this time.

Do you understand the term "reality check" - because seriously, you need it.:cuckoo:

You are so bigoted and racist you can't see the difference. You also can talk about that other " link" all you want, however you have accused me of not posting the one I have referred to in the past.

You are making claims left and right about what other posters say and think and not substantiating any of it. After a while it's easy to see a pattern which is that you are making stuff up. Of course it's easy to disprove - just provide the links.

Where? Link to where I called you a racist? Where Sherry said the Fogel's deserved it? I actually tried to look for it because it's useful to know what someone actually said but apparently what I found is the wrong one. Perhaps you can provide the right one :)

Koolaide is bad for you. All that red dye and sugar. That might explain a lot. I suggest you stick with water :)

You did call me a racist Calling me a bigot is exactly the same.

Told you where Sheri said Ms. Fogel deserved it. DE-NIAL is not the River. Kool- Aid Time !

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn

Lets see you show all of us where a poster said "she deserved it." You keep making this lying claim about me and I never said that.

That's ok sherri-----why should anyone belabor the poiint as to "WHAT
YOU SAID" ----you can just tell us what you said. To summarize---
the Fogels family----parents and some of the several kids including an
infant were brutally murdered in a home invasion ---during a no conflict
situation How would you evaluate the attack and the perpetrators
thereof? I do recall some of your comments on the issue but
would not risk trying to QUOTE THEM VERBATIM or spend time
looking for them------it is so much easier for you to just tell us your take
on that situation and how you would deal with the perpetrators thereof

South Africa? LOL!

You did call me a racist

Then provide a source - easy right?

Calling me a bigot is exactly the same.

Nope. Check the dictionary.

Told you where Sheri said Ms. Fogel deserved it. DE-NIAL is not the River. Kool- Aid Time !

You told me it was "the honor killing thread" - presumably this one. In case you haven't noticed it's beyond 22 pages now. If not this one, no idea which one you mean. You claim something, you don't back it up - it looks like blowing smoke. If you back it up - I have no problem saying I'm wrong. Easy right?

(Told ya koolaide is bad for you)

South Africa? LOL!

Recall that post about the " Honor Killing?" Don't know exactly how the thread was titled. It was there that I initiated the conservation about Ms. Fogel and that was her response. Deny it all you want.

Recall that post about the " Honor Killing?" Don't know exactly how the thread was titled. It was there that I initiated the conservation about Ms. Fogel and that was her response. Deny it all you want.

Went through as many posts ( links) as possible. Didn't even think I posted on this link but I obviously did. This is not the one I was referring to but it will do ! In the origninal post I asked her to provide the " link" that she taught young girls how to be terrorists. Of course there was no resonse.

The way you feel " I don't Give a Shit" is the same as saying " She deserved it" although a 10 year old would know the difference I feel the same way about that second remark " We reap what we sow"

Of course you agree with both; Pro Palestinian Mentality

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7104980#post7104980
Quote: Originally Posted by proudveteran06 http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7102801#post7102801
Quote: Originally Posted by Jos http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7102565#post7102565
Then Payback in your case will be a bitch too, wont it?

By his silence concerning the Fogel family at least he conceeds that not only was there NO sympathy or compassion but CELEBRATION!

That is how I will feel starting right now !!!!!

The above is me. Pro Palestinians don't give a SHIT about what happened to that family? Two can play that game!

RUTHIE FOGEL WAS A WAR CRIMINAL ILLEGAL SETTLER WHO TAUGHT LITTLE GIRLS In AN EXTREMIST SCHOOL TO BE TERRORISTS! What happened to her and the family who she placed in danger is an illustration of how we reap what we sow!Sheei justifies the brutal murder of two parents and 3 young children.

Let the board see how dark Sherri's heart is!

The way you feel " I don't Give a Shit" is the same as saying " She deserved it" although a 10 year old would know the difference I feel the same way about that second remark " We reap what we sow"

Actually - in my book, it is the same. It's a blatent lack of conern - even vindictive delight in a loss of life. *I don't give a shit* and *we reap what we sow* is what says when one steps on a cockroach.

What ever...I'm beginning to think you represent a pro-retard mentality.

Thank you. Was it REALLY so hard to provide a link? REALLY? It proves your point. I agree - it's a horrendous statement and it certainly sounds like Sherri is saying the Fogels deserved to be killed. That's how I read it.

Congratulations. You and Sherri can share the same bed of lack of concern for the deaths of innocents :)

Then Payback in your case will be a bitch too, wont it?

What payback?

By his silence concerning the Fogel family at least he conceeds that not only was there NO sympathy or compassion but CELEBRATION!

I never read those posts before so I guess I was celebrating in ignorance then :tongue: Geez...no wonder I woke up with such a hang over - celebrating horrible statements in posts I never read. Must have been a Time Warp...just a jump to the left....then a step to the right....

That is how I will feel starting right now !!!!!

You celebrate murder? Sweet. I'll pass thank you.

The above is me. Pro Palestinians don't give a SHIT about what happened to that family? Two can play that game!

Neither do you. You are too busy labeling people "pro-Palestinians".

RUTHIE FOGEL WAS A WAR CRIMINAL ILLEGAL SETTLER WHO TAUGHT LITTLE GIRLS In AN EXTREMIST SCHOOL TO BE TERRORISTS! What happened to her and the family who she placed in danger is an illustration of how we reap what we sow!Sheei justifies the brutal murder of two parents and 3 young children.

She sure does. Now, I wonder if you'll condemn the likes of Rosie justifying the horrible murders of Baruch Goldstein? I bet you won't but would love to be proved wrong :) Then again - your strange silence about it must mean YOU AGREE .

Oh...there are a lot of dark hearts here Ms. "I don't give a shit".

Actually - in my book, it is the same. It's a blatent lack of conern - even vindictive delight in a loss of life. *I don't give a shit* and *we reap what we sow* is what says when one steps on a cockroach.

Thank you. Was it REALLY so hard to provide a link? REALLY? It proves your point. I agree - it's a horrendous statement and it certainly sounds like Sherri is saying the Fogels deserved to be killed. That's how I read it.

Congratulations. You and Sherri can share the same bed of lack of concern for the deaths of innocents :)

What payback?

I never read those posts before so I guess I was celebrating in ignorance then :tongue: Geez...no wonder I woke up with such a hang over - celebrating horrible statements in posts I never read. Must have been a Time Warp...just a jump to the left....then a step to the right....

She sure does. Now, I wonder if you'll condemn the likes of Rosie justifying the horrible murders of Baruch Goldstein? I bet you won't but would love to be proved wrong :) Then again - your strange silence about it must mean YOU AGREE .

Darker than this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

She thanked Jesus for the death of the two pilots. How can you defend that Coyote ?

What payback?

Darker than this:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

She thanked Jesus for the death of the two pilots. How can you defend that Coyote ?

I didn't. http://www.usmessageboard.com/6951201-post190.html

But there are those who think that the likes of Baruch Goldstein are defensible and I don't see anyone condemning those views.

There are those who "don't give a shit" when a young Arab woman is murdered because she's an Arab. Is that defensable?

What payback?

Darker than this:

But there are those who think that the likes of Baruch Goldstein are defensible and I don't see anyone condemning those views.

There are those who "don't give a shit" when a young Arab woman is murdered because she's an Arab. Is that defensable?

Absolutely NOT ! I never said that ! I'm not racist in any way, I don't know where you got that from

But have you seen a pro - Israeli soldier starting a thread to thank God for dead Palestinians ?

Darker than this:

Absolutely NOT ! I never said that ! I'm not racist in any way, I don't know where you got that from

I wasn't saying you were - I was speaking of others specific statements.

But have you seen a pro - Israeli soldier starting a thread to thank God for dead Palestinians ?

Nope.

Darker than this:

Yawn. In this Pro Palestinians World I'm supposed to care about Arab Women yet its Ok for a Pro Palestinian to post " she reaps what she sows" concerning the slaying of the entire family, Too bad the Racist doesn't care about Jews

To the Pro Palestinian " I don't Give a Shit" is exactly the same as " she reaps what she sows" translation; She deserved it which I have been saying all along Even a 10 year old would understand they're not the same. Notice how thers no condemnation of her remarks? There won't be; He's a hypocrite

To the Pro Palestinian " I don't Give a Shit" is exactly the same as " she reaps what she sows" translation; She deserved it which I have been saying all along Even a 10 year old would understand they're not the same. Notice how thers no condemnation of her remarks? There won't be; He's a hypocrite

It's the same.

Both of you think these murdered people are subhuman. Keep making excuses, it doesn't change either your message or intent.

Btw - in terms of Sherri's remarks, they were removed via moderation. I think that is condemnation enough.

Now are you going to keep flailing away at this trying to use Sherri's remarks to justify your own bigotry? REALLY now?

It's a pity people can't seem to condemn the both of you for your vitriole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back