yeah----ok will the brits complain about the US celebrating the
FOURTH OF JULY too?

I have to admit-----the famous painting of George Washtington---
on a little boat----crossing the Delaware on christmas eve to
murder drunk british soldiers-------does seem a bit ----
-----in slightly bad taste. -----afterall -----DRUNKEN BOYS ON
CHRISTMAS EVE?????? that picture shows up in grammar school
classrooms across the US-------tell the ambassadors

Shame on you Hossfly - you can't address the argument itself so you have to resort to an attack on the poster, in third person no less? If I substitute "Frau Sherri" for "Coyote" the formula would be the same, no?

Let me repeat: How is it that you lambaste Sherri for not giving a damn about atrocities occurring in other Muslim countries while you show a deafening lack of concern for atrocities commited by non-Muslim perps.

A resounding chorus of hypocrickets awaits ;)
It looks like you're standing by to jump right on my post on this thread. Shame on you, Coyote, for trying to fool the viewers that no one ever speaks to another poster about the posts some other person has made. I am sure the viewers realize, Coyote, that you never actually say anything no matter what Frau Sherri writes, even though a lot of it is so ridiculous. So to me and others, you are the hypocrite here. If you want everyone to think that you are so evenhanded and virtuous, go for it.

Coyote is nothing but a F...ING Hypocrite.

Got your own house in order yet PV? Gonna "give a shit" about innocent civilians killed or just those that aren't Arab?

I am supposed to care about Muslim " Honor Killing" or Muslims being killed at all while an entire Jewish Family ( Just one example!) is killed with their infant boy actually beheaded?

Well, here's what is kind of weird PV....I think there is room in the heart to care about them all. Brutal killing of innocent civilians is just that - brutal and contemptable. Is your heart so small that it can't possibly hold more? Or, is it just your bigotry?

That " Christian" Sherri states " She( Ms Fogel) asked for it and there is no condemnation?

I ignore a lot of senseless posts. It's usually a good idea. You might try it instead of working yourself into a rage that showcases your hypocrisy :)

He denies it primarily happens. among Muslims/ Arabs.

Will you ever stop lying? I have not denied it happens primarily within the Arab, Pakistani, and Indian cultures. You're the one who can't see it is not a religious problem but a cultural one.

He keeps referring to Indonesia. Ask him why he isn't focusing on the problem in general there will be no response.

Well gee...let's see....PV is claiming it's religious problem and a part of Islam yet when I point out that Indonesia - the nation with the largest number of Muslims in the world - rarely has an honor killing - you accuse me on "not focusing on the problem in general".

You still keep dodging the questions asked (speaking of no responses).

This is besides the point but I am " racist" because I agree with Israel's Policy about not letting Palestinians who marry Israelis become Full Citizens even though they are allowed to live there but Abbas having a " No Israelis Allowed " Policy isn't? Consider the source

Another question you keep dodging: where have I called you a racist?

So in your book, I should condemn Israel's " racist policy" but it's perfectly aacceptible for Abbas to have a NJA " No Israelis Allowed" Policy. Thank you for explaining your Racist, Hypoctitical Dounle Standard and Code of Ethics. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality

You might need to bone up on your reading comprehension here...or, maybe just read instead of flap your lips. We discussed the Abbas statement and the context in which it was made and what it referred to (do we really need to review it again?) - I'm open to debate on it but if you're just going to go off on irrational tangents and ignore the facts then there is little point.

The critical issue with your Abbas example is that at this time there is no such policy in place. When and if there is - then it can be condemned but until then all this shows is a desperation on your part to find anything to throw in order to see if it sticks.

Nice to see you've now added accusations of "racist" to your repetoire....have you found yet where I called you a racist?

It looks like you're standing by to jump right on my post on this thread. Shame on you, Coyote, for trying to fool the viewers that no one ever speaks to another poster about the posts some other person has made. I am sure the viewers realize, Coyote, that you never actually say anything no matter what Frau Sherri writes, even though a lot of it is so ridiculous. So to me and others, you are the hypocrite here. If you want everyone to think that you are so evenhanded and virtuous, go for it.

Got your own house in order yet PV? Gonna "give a shit" about innocent civilians killed or just those that aren't Arab?

Well, here's what is kind of weird PV....I think there is room in the heart to care about them all. Brutal killing of innocent civilians is just that - brutal and contemptable. Is your heart so small that it can't possibly hold more? Or, is it just your bigotry?

I ignore a lot of senseless posts. It's usually a good idea. You might try it instead of working yourself into a rage that showcases your hypocrisy :)

Will you ever stop lying? I have not denied it happens primarily within the Arab, Pakistani, and Indian cultures. You're the one who can't see it is not a religious problem but a cultural one.

He keeps referring to Indonesia. Ask him why he isn't focusing on the problem in general there will be no response.

Well gee...let's see....PV is claiming it's religious problem and a part of Islam yet when I point out that Indonesia - the nation with the largest number of Muslims in the world - rarely has an honor killing - you accuse me on "not focusing on the problem in general".

This is besides the point but I am " racist" because I agree with Israel's Policy about not letting Palestinians who marry Israelis become Full Citizens even though they are allowed to live there but Abbas having a " No Israelis Allowed " Policy isn't? Consider the source

I don't give a SHIT is different then saying someone deserved it If you can't discern the difference and condemn the person who stated the latter that is your problem . I am " bigoted" because I don't care about Arabs killing Arabs? When you have the same standards concerning those who kill Jews instead of giving a pass to " She deserved it ", When you condemn the Arab World in general maybe then you won't be quite the hypocrite you are. Regarding Indonesia, I did answer. Why talk about one country instead of the general problem? You did call me a racist because I agreed with Israel Policy that a Palestinian married to an Israeli should not get the FULL citizenship Israelis get. When I mentioned that Abbas had a NO ISRAELIS ALLOWED Policy you denied this and challenged me to post it again. Well, I did exactly that Yesterday . Just showing more of your hypocrisy

I don't give a SHIT is different then saying someone deserved it

And your point is? How does that make you not a hypocrite? It simply makes the both of you contemptable.

If you can't discern the difference and condemn the person who stated the latter that is your problem .

Oh, I've condemned her for saying stupid shit. I usually ignore a lot of the posts. You seem to think every atrocious post is worth replying to. It's not.

I am " bigoted" because I don't care about Arabs killing Arabs? When you have the same standards concerning those who kill Jews

I do.

You don't.

See the difference here?

instead of giving a pass to " She deserved it ",

Not responding to a post is not the same as "giving a pass".

Get back to me when you have responded to every dumbfuck post on this board. I won't hold my breath.

When you condemn the Arab World in general

Why should I condemn the Arab World "in general". It's varied and diverse.

Far better to condemn individual actions, laws, etc.

maybe then you won't be quite the hypocrite you are.

How laughably refreshing coming from someone who absolutely won't condemn "her own" and "doesn't give a shit" when innocent Arab women are brutally killed...because, well...they're just Arabs :)

Is the hypocrite shoe pinching your toes? I think the fit is quite good.

Regarding Indonesia, I did answer. Why talk about one country instead of the general problem?

We're talking about a population. A huge population. An inconvenient population for Islamophobes to work around but there you have it.

The general problem is it is a brutal cultural legacy of tribal/patriararchal societies and is prevalent in the Arab world (and not just Muslims in those areas); in India (and among Hindus); Pakistan. The problem is that there is nothing specific in Islam that condones it or promotes it any more than any other religion in the area.

You did call me a racist because I agreed with Israel Policy that a Palestinian married to an Israeli should not get the FULL citizenship Israelis get.

Then find the link.

When I mentioned that Abbas had a NO ISRAELIS ALLOWED Policy you denied this and challenged me to post it again. Well, I did exactly that Yesterday . Just showing more of your hypocrisy

I challanged you to post it again because I did not see where you had posted it the first time (in fact - it wasn't even in the thread we were discussing):cuckoo:

Then, unlike you - I actually read the article :)

How is the shoe fitting?

I don't give a SHIT is different then saying someone deserved it

And your point is? How does that make you not a hypocrite? It simply makes the both of you contemptable.

If you can't discern the difference and condemn the person who stated the latter that is your problem .

Oh, I've condemned her for saying stupid shit. I usually ignore a lot of the posts. You seem to think every atrocious post is worth replying to. It's not.

I do.

You don't.

See the difference here?

Not responding to a post is not the same as "giving a pass".

Get back to me when you have responded to every dumbfuck post on this board. I won't hold my breath.

Why should I condemn the Arab World "in general". It's varied and diverse.

Far better to condemn individual actions, laws, etc.

How laughably refreshing coming from someone who absolutely won't condemn "her own" and "doesn't give a shit" when innocent Arab women are brutally killed...because, well...they're just Arabs :)

Is the hypocrite shoe pinching your toes? I think the fit is quite good.

We're talking about a population. A huge population. An inconvenient population for Islamophobes to work around but there you have it.

The general problem is it is a brutal cultural legacy of tribal/patriararchal societies and is prevalent in the Arab world (and not just Muslims in those areas); in India (and among Hindus); Pakistan. The problem is that there is nothing specific in Islam that condones it or promotes it any more than any other religion in the area.

You did call me a racist because I agreed with Israel Policy that a Palestinian married to an Israeli should not get the FULL citizenship Israelis get.

Then find the link.

When I mentioned that Abbas had a NO ISRAELIS ALLOWED Policy you denied this and challenged me to post it again. Well, I did exactly that Yesterday . Just showing more of your hypocrisy

I challanged you to post it again because I did not see where you had posted it the first time (in fact - it wasn't even in the thread we were discussing):cuckoo:

Then, unlike you - I actually read the article :)

How is the shoe fitting?

Abbas: No Jews in Palestinian State

December 28, 2010 by Eric

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

So why do the Palestinians treat the Jews differently?

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

In the same speech, he goes on to blame Benjamin Netanyahu for a lack of progress in the peace process. It sounds like Abbas is more concerned with Dhimmi living in his land than a sustainable peace.

Try to read SLOWLY if you are capable ( Doubt it) This has been posted many times before in addition to other posts. Don't see anything wrong with this? Of course not. You're a bigot and a racist when it comes to Jewish Rights. My shoe is fitting fine. Yours is in your mouth where it belongs :clap2: :cuckoo: :razz:

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

In the same speech, he goes on to blame Benjamin Netanyahu for a lack of progress in the peace process. It sounds like Abbas is more concerned with Dhimmi living in his land than a sustainable peace.

Try to read SLOWLY if you are capable ( Doubt it) This has been posted many times before in addition to other posts. Don't see anything wrong with this? Of course not. You're a bigot and a racist when it comes to Jewish Rights. My shoe is fitting fine. Yours is in your mouth where it belongs :clap2: :cuckoo: :razz:

Sigh....we've been through this before, but what the hell :dunno:- I'll just link to the post where you can read the context of the comments by Abbas: http://www.usmessageboard.com/7103663-post47.html
Context matters dear, and you would be better off reading the original article in it's entirety, from the Jeruselem Post rather than using a piece-of-crap propaganda source.:cool:

Keep up the bigotry - it suits your "don't give a shit" attitude towards the brutal murder of innocent women who happen to be Arab.:cuckoo:

Sigh....we've been through this before, but what the hell :dunno:- I'll just link to the post where you can read the context of the comments by Abbas: http://www.usmessageboard.com/7103663-post47.html
Context matters dear, and you would be better off reading the original article in it's entirety, from the Jeruselem Post rather than using a piece-of-crap propaganda source.:cool:

Keep up the bigotry - it suits your "don't give a shit" attitude towards the brutal murder of innocent women who happen to be Arab.:cuckoo:

Abbas was not talking about the Israeli Military. He was talking about a" Palestinian state" without any Israelis. Keep drinking the Palestinian Kool Aid. As stated before, " I don't give a Shit is quite different then stating " she asked for it" yet you don't condemn the latter . Keep up with your racism and bigotry; It suits you

Abbas was not talking about the Israeli Military. He was talking about a" Palestinian state" without any Israelis. Keep drinking the Palestinian Kool Aid. As stated before, " I don't give a Shit is quite different then stating " she asked for it" yet you don't condemn the latter . Keep up with your racism and bigotry; It suits you

Abbas vows: No room for Israelis in Palestinian state | JPost | Israel News
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced on Saturday that when a Palestinian state is established, it will have no Israelis in it.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it,” Abbas told reporters in Ramallah.

He was commenting on unconfirmed reports suggesting that the PA leadership might agree to the presence of the IDF in the West Bank after the establishment of a Palestinian state.

“We are ready to have peace on the basis of international legitimacy and the road map, which we have accepted, as well as the Arab Peace Initiative,” Abbas said. “But when a Palestinian state is established, it would have no Israeli presence in it.”

:cuckoo: :eusa_wall:

Like I said, several times already - if a Palestinian state is developed, and a law is passed saying "no Jews" - I will come right out and condemn it as racist. But there is no such law as of yet.

Meanwhile, you have already endorsed Israel's racist law. :)

I don't give a SHIT is different then saying someone deserved it If you can't discern the difference and condemn the person who stated the latter that is your problem . I am " bigoted" because I don't care about Arabs killing Arabs? When you have the same standards concerning those who kill Jews instead of giving a pass to " She deserved it ", When you condemn the Arab World in general maybe then you won't be quite the hypocrite you are. Regarding Indonesia, I did answer. Why talk about one country instead of the general problem? You did call me a racist because I agreed with Israel Policy that a Palestinian married to an Israeli should not get the FULL citizenship Israelis get. When I mentioned that Abbas had a NO ISRAELIS ALLOWED Policy you denied this and challenged me to post it again. Well, I did exactly that Yesterday . Just showing more of your hypocrisy

Lets see you show all of us where a poster said "she deserved it." You keep making this lying claim about me and I never said that.

Lets see you show all of us where a poster said "she deserved it." You keep making this lying claim about me and I never said that.

She doesn't tend to provide links when she makes claims about other people.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced on Saturday that when a Palestinian state is established, it will have no Israelis in it.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it,” Abbas told reporters in Ramallah.

He was commenting on unconfirmed reports suggesting that the PA leadership might agree to the presence of the IDF in the West Bank after the establishment of a Palestinian state.

“We are ready to have peace on the basis of international legitimacy and the road map, which we have accepted, as well as the Arab Peace Initiative,” Abbas said. “But when a Palestinian state is established, it would have no Israeli presence in it.”

Like I said, several times already - if a Palestinian state is developed, and a law is passed saying "no Jews" - I will come right out and condemn it as racist. But there is no such law as of yet.

Israel has Arabs but Israel is " racist?" Yet you don't consider Abbas statement to be. We already see a NJA in Gaza. Commom sense would telly you it would be the same in E. Jerusalem and the W. Bank That is when you called me one. You are the Racist for your Double Standard and bigotry

abbas was not talking about the israeli military. He was talking about a" palestinian state" without any israelis. Keep drinking the palestinian kool aid. As stated before, " i don't give a shit is quite different then stating " she asked for it" yet you don't condemn the latter . Keep up with your racism and bigotry; it suits you

abbas vows: No room for israelis in palestinian state | jpost | israel news
palestinian authority president mahmoud abbas announced on saturday that when a palestinian state is established, it will have no israelis in it.

“we have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent palestinian state with jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one israeli in it,” abbas told reporters in ramallah.

he was commenting on unconfirmed reports suggesting that the pa leadership might agree to the presence of the idf in the west bank after the establishment of a palestinian state.

“we are ready to have peace on the basis of international legitimacy and the road map, which we have accepted, as well as the arab peace initiative,” abbas said. “but when a palestinian state is established, it would have no israeli presence in it.”

Like i said, several times already - if a palestinian state is developed, and a law is passed saying "no jews" - i will come right out and condemn it as racist. But there is no such law as of yet.

Meanwhile, you have already endorsed israel's racist law. :)

israel has arabs but israel is " racist?" yet you don't consider abbas statement to be. We already see a nja in gaza. Commom sense would telly you it would be the same in e. Jerusalem and the w. Bank that is when you called me one. You are the racist for your double standard and bigotry

he was not confirming about any military. Stop drinking the palestinian kool- aid, you bigot

I was referring to the remark you made about the Fogel Family way back and you know I was. You stated she was a school- teacher who taught terrorism and when I asked for proof of course there wasn't any.

Israel has Arabs but Israel is " racist?" Yet you don't consider Abbas statement to be. We already see a NJA in Gaza. Commom sense would telly you it would be the same in E. Jerusalem and the W. Bank That is when you called me one. You are the Racist for your Double Standard and bigotry

Context....flies right over your head:cuckoo:

You have YET to show link to where I called YOU a "racist". In the meantime, you have been busy flinging the racist accusation left and right:eusa_eh:

Keep it up Ms. "I don't give a shit" if innocent if young arab women are brutally killed but it's apparently different when innocent Jews are killed.:cuckoo:

Abbas' statement was made within a specific context: the presence of the IDF. That is supported in the article. There's nothing in it that is racist unless you cherry pick it out of context.

Now if you want to extrapolate into the future and ask whether there will be tolerance for Jews in a Palestinian states or racist policies - that's different. I'd be concerned about retribution and attacks upon remaining Jews and possibly racist policies despite words to the contrary. Words are just words.

However - at this point - there is nothing actually racist in law or policy. Do you get the difference? One is words taken out of context - the other is an actual law being enforced. :bang3:

I was referring to the remark you made about the Fogel Family way back and you know I was. You stated she was a school- teacher who taught terrorism and when I asked for proof of course there wasn't any.

She makes comments, an then she denies them when we call her out on it. It's called Palestinian Mentality

You have YET to show link to where I called YOU a "racist". In the meantime, you have been busy flinging the racist accusation left and right:eusa_eh:

Keep it up Ms. "I don't give a shit" if innocent if young arab women are brutally killed but it's apparently different when innocent Jews are killed.:cuckoo:

Abbas' statement was made within a specific context: the presence of the IDF. That is supported in the article. There's nothing in it that is racist unless you cherry pick it out of context.

Now if you want to extrapolate into the future and ask whether there will be tolerance for Jews in a Palestinian states or racist policies - that's different. I'd be concerned about retribution and attacks upon remaining Jews and possibly racist policies despite words to the contrary. Words are just words.

However - at this point - there is nothing actually racist in law or policy. Do you get the difference? One is words taken out of context - the other is an actual law being enforced. :bang3:

You can drink the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid all you want but he was NOT referring to the Military. As already stated, Israel has Arabs. Israel has the right be be a JEWISH STATE. Now, I know that upsets you but those are the facts . What Abbas said was NOT taken out of context . Keep drinking the Kool Aid

I'm guessing it is this thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/291168-attacks-on-civilians-2.html#post7158348

Is this the post you are referring to?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/7158348-post16.html

You can drink the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid all you want but he was NOT referring to the Military.

Take it up with the Jeruselum Post then - THEY are the ones stating that. :cuckoo:

As already stated, Israel has Arabs. Israel has the right be be a JEWISH STATE. Now, I know that upsets you but those are the facts . What Abbas said was NOT taken out of context . Keep drinking the Kool Aid

Ok, so you are justifying your bigotry - kind of like South Africa eh?

You can drink the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid all you want but he was NOT referring to the Military.

Take it up with the Jeruselum Post then - THEY are the ones stating that. :cuckoo:

As already stated, Israel has Arabs. Israel has the right be be a JEWISH STATE. Now, I know that upsets you but those are the facts . What Abbas said was NOT taken out of context . Keep drinking the Kool Aid

Ok, so you are justifying your bigotry - kind of like South Africa eh?

South Africa? LOL!

If Israel treated Arabs who live within the " borders" the way the blacks who lived in South Africa were, that would be a fair comparison. Is that is what's happening? Link, please! However it's O.K. for Abbas to have a NO ISRAELI POLICY which included Israeli Arabs unlike Israel who does have Arabs .

You are so bigoted and racist you can't see the difference. You also can talk about that other " link" all you want, however you have accused me of not posting the one I have referred to in the past.

Well, I have and of course you have ignored it. Kool- Aid time :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back