Toddlers Separated From Parents at the Border Are Being Detained in 'Tender Age' Shelters

This is the worst yet.

Babies and Toddlers Detained in 'Tender Age' Shelters
<video>

Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three “tender age” shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.

Lawyers and medical providers who have visited the Rio Grande Valley shelters described play rooms of crying preschool-age children in crisis. The government also plans to open a fourth shelter to house hundreds of young migrant children in Houston, where city leaders denounced the move Tuesday.
<more>
Solution
1 apply for asylum in your home country
2 obey our border crossing laws
3 apply for a work visa
4 stay in your own country and fix its problems

Some time ago, I wanted to apply for New Zealand. Nope. I don't qualify. I don't make enough money and the only "skilled" labor I can perform is managing a small store or an apartment complex. Now, if I were a nurse, or retired doctor that still wanted to practice, or a welder, or an electrician or a plumber....I STILL wouldn't be able to get in unless I made a certain amount in my SS...but that was not enough either. So....nope.

With that said..I SAY..NOPE to those flooding in. I have no sympathy, no patience, no desire to assist them in any way, shape or form. Why not? BECAUSE I NEED HELP TOO and I keep getting shoved back to make room for illiterate, criminal or even non criminal people who SNUCK IN. I am a citizen of the USA. I COME FIRST. Or should. And so should veterans.

Some time ago, I wanted to apply for New Zealand. Nope. I don't qualify. I don't make enough money and the only "skilled" labor I can perform is managing a small store or an apartment complex. Now, if I were a nurse, or retired doctor that still wanted to practice, or a welder, or an electrician or a plumber....I STILL wouldn't be able to get in unless I made a certain amount in my SS...but that was not enough either. So....nope.

With that said..I SAY..NOPE to those flooding in. I have no sympathy, no patience, no desire to assist them in any way, shape or form. Why not? BECAUSE I NEED HELP TOO and I keep getting shoved back to make room for illiterate, criminal or even non criminal people who SNUCK IN. I am a citizen of the USA. I COME FIRST. Or should. And so should veterans.
New Zealand is better off.

Boy you dodged a bullet there.

New Zealand sucks. Lot of nice scenery but the place is run by people to the left of Jerry Brown.

Other then for the poor children (and their families) that are being separated at the border...I am LOVING this.

This nonsense is making Trump look like the horrible human being he really is.

Now I despise both major parties. But I want as much power taken away from Trump as possible. And the Dems gaining both houses in November would go a long way towards that goal.

And the images and audio recording's of these poor, innocent children being ripped away from their parents is destroying the Reps chances in November.

So, I hope for honor's sake, this policy ends today.

But as long as it has to go on, I am LOVING that it is at least destroying the Rep's chances at keeping both houses come November.

Finally some honesty.

Priorities, priorities.

Yeah, I know, Stormy Mac. We all told you for years that Trump was a Nazi, and you got all upset and said we needed to give those Nazis a hug and let them speak on college campuses...

And now we have Concentration Camps.

And what upsets Stormy Mac? That the left is making political hay on pointing out, "Holy Shit, we've got Concentration Camps".

At least the Nazis had the good sense to hide what they were doing.

Forum List

Back