Toilet paper back in stock

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Just came from my local Safeway store, and I saw they finally have toilet paper back in stock. There were only two brands, but there was lots of it. I though about grabbing some, but I already have a huge toilet paper hoard. Nice to see the pandemic panic winding down...

I went to CVS today and they had toilet paper on the shelves with a 2 packages per customer limit. .. :cool:

Just came from my local Safeway store, and I saw they finally have toilet paper back in stock. There were only two brands, but there was lots of it. I though about grabbing some, but I already have a huge toilet paper hoard. Nice to see the pandemic panic winding down...
Why were you hoarding TP? I still cant figure that one out. Seems to me if you need that much TP then you already have a medical issue.

Why were you hoarding TP? I still cant figure that one out. Seems to me if you need that much TP then you already have a medical issue.
I was hoarding TP so that I could taunt lefties who don't have any.

Why would you taunt them by spending your money on such a non essential? You cant eat TP.

Why would you taunt them by spending your money on such a non essential? You cant eat TP.
I have plenty of food, water, and supplies, but there is never enough fun to be had. Taunting lefties is fun.

I found my newest family roll twelve pack of Angel Soft at the Dollar General store for five dollars.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cough up the TP, hoarder.
You can just buy your own, now that toilet paper is back in stock.
That you just got some doesn´t mean the shortage is over. Maybe, it is gone already.
The shortage will probably follow wherever the MSM decides to create pandemic panic. Once the MSM finds something besides the pandemic hoax to report on, there will be no more shortages to worry about.
The shortage is created by the hoarding people, not by the virus.

Ev most likely used the word "hoard" in a general term, ya knucklehead. YOU probably have more toilet paper "hoarded" than HE does. It's incredible how you seem to find fault in ANYTHING a smart, logical conservative posts on these threads. Incredible AND quite pathetic, as well.

tws.jpg

Ev most likely used the word "hoard" in a general term, ya fartknocker. YOU probably have more toilet paper "hoarded" than HE does. It's incredible how you seem to find fault in ANYTHING a smart, logical conservative posts on these threads. Incredible AND quite pathetic, as well.
The general term hoard is defined as....

a stock or store of money or valued objects, typically one that is secret or carefully guarded.

Are you retarded or just naturally stupid?

Cough up the TP, hoarder.
You can just buy your own, now that toilet paper is back in stock.
That you just got some doesn´t mean the shortage is over. Maybe, it is gone already.
The shortage will probably follow wherever the MSM decides to create pandemic panic. Once the MSM finds something besides the pandemic hoax to report on, there will be no more shortages to worry about.
The shortage is created by the hoarding people, not by the virus.
Are you thinking that it is some kind of coincidence that a whole bunch of hoarders all decided to hoard the same thing at the same time? I'm thinking all the hoarders were reacting to a perceived inevitable shortage or quarantine based on how the political landscape that was engineered the MSM was looking.

Ev most likely used the word "hoard" in a general term, ya fartknocker. YOU probably have more toilet paper "hoarded" than HE does. It's incredible how you seem to find fault in ANYTHING a smart, logical conservative posts on these threads. Incredible AND quite pathetic, as well.
The general term hoard is defined as....

a stock or store of money or valued objects, typically one that is secret or carefully guarded.

Are you retarded or just naturally stupid?
And what is YOUR I.Q. again?

Forum List

Back