Toilet paper back in stock

Just came from my local Safeway store, and I saw they finally have toilet paper back in stock. There were only two brands, but there was lots of it. I though about grabbing some, but I already have a huge toilet paper hoard. Nice to see the pandemic panic winding down...
Why were you hoarding TP? I still cant figure that one out. Seems to me if you need that much TP then you already have a medical issue.
Ev most likely used the word "hoard" in a general term, ya fartknocker. YOU probably have more toilet paper "hoarded" than HE does. It's incredible how you seem to find fault in ANYTHING a smart, logical conservative posts on these threads. Incredible AND quite pathetic, as well.
The general term hoard is defined as....

a stock or store of money or valued objects, typically one that is secret or carefully guarded.

Are you retarded or just naturally stupid?
My stock or store of valued TP is no secret, even though a hoard "typically" is. I would rather use it to taunt lefties than keep it secret. It's no secret that I am a righty either, which means that my hoard most likely is well guarded.

Cough up the TP, hoarder.
You can just buy your own, now that toilet paper is back in stock.
That you just got some doesn´t mean the shortage is over. Maybe, it is gone already.
The shortage will probably follow wherever the MSM decides to create pandemic panic. Once the MSM finds something besides the pandemic hoax to report on, there will be no more shortages to worry about.
The shortage is created by the hoarding people, not by the virus.
Are you thinking that it is some kind of coincidence that a whole bunch of hoarders all decided to hoard the same thing at the same time? I'm thinking all the hoarders were reacting to a perceived inevitable shortage or quarantine based on how the political landscape that was engineered the MSM was looking.
There is no point in hoarding TP, though. The hoarders are vulnerable. What if we get a real crisis? I mean something like the pest in the dark age that killed a third of the population? They will go out and murder each other.

That you just got some doesn´t mean the shortage is over. Maybe, it is gone already.
The shortage will probably follow wherever the MSM decides to create pandemic panic. Once the MSM finds something besides the pandemic hoax to report on, there will be no more shortages to worry about.
Are you thinking that it is some kind of coincidence that a whole bunch of hoarders all decided to hoard the same thing at the same time? I'm thinking all the hoarders were reacting to a perceived inevitable shortage or quarantine based on how the political landscape that was engineered the MSM was looking.
There is no point in hoarding TP, though. The hoarders are vulnerable. What if we get a real crisis? I mean something like the pest in the dark age that killed a third of the population? They will got out and murder each other.
If a real crisis happens (thanks for pointing out that the current pandemic is a hoax,) there may be some bloodshed. Only the fittest will survive.

There is no point in hoarding TP, though. The hoarders are vulnerable. What if we get a real crisis? I mean something like the pest in the dark age that killed a third of the population? They will got out and murder each other.
If a real crisis happens (thanks for pointing out that the current pandemic is a hoax,) there may be some bloodshed. Only the fittest will survive.
Dangerous or not, the government cannot gamble.

Lefties are going to be pretty upset next time they go to the grocery store and see toilet paper in stock. They will know the pandemic hoax is crumbling.

Just came from my local Safeway store, and I saw they finally have toilet paper back in stock. There were only two brands, but there was lots of it. I though about grabbing some, but I already have a huge toilet paper hoard. Nice to see the pandemic panic winding down...
Why were you hoarding TP? I still cant figure that one out. Seems to me if you need that much TP then you already have a medical issue.
Ev most likely used the word "hoard" in a general term, ya fartknocker. YOU probably have more toilet paper "hoarded" than HE does. It's incredible how you seem to find fault in ANYTHING a smart, logical conservative posts on these threads. Incredible AND quite pathetic, as well.

a stock or store of money or valued objects, typically one that is secret or carefully guarded.

And what is YOUR I.Q. again?
146 or 142 but I already told you that was bullshit because its proven IQ tests dont mean shit.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-26 at 6.32.31 PM.jpeg

146 or 142 but I already told you that was bullshit because its proven IQ tests dont mean shit.

Soooo, it's 6 or 2?? :abgg2q.jpg::poke:

Maybe those hoarders that bought all the tp are just full of shit...…...OR they eat a lot of Taco Bell?

Either, or, same thing :laugh:

I hope the people who decided to hoard TP end up in a situation where they really need it. That disturbing thought aside I traveled the interstate yesterday and it seemed that the majority of vehicles were tractor trailers presumably supplying retail outlets. An unintended consequence of the virus scare is that diesel fuel prices have dropped and that's good for store outlets, if they survive.

Strange thread. It seems that the argument being made is that the supply chain has caught up to demand and that somehow means the virus is being eradicated. The OP is dumber than I thought.
Please quote what you read in this thread about the virus being eradicated.

you cant tell the difference between 146 and 6 or 142 and 2? ;)

I just got my shipment of TP. 50 rolls. Of course its nothing unusual since I buy it in bulk anyway. I was surprised to see it actually make it to my porch.
You should have stocked up on it instead of getting a lousy 50 rolls.

I just got my shipment of TP. 50 rolls. Of course its nothing unusual since I buy it in bulk anyway. I was surprised to see it actually make it to my porch.
No need to stock up. I cant possibly go through 50 rolls in 6 months. I get a shipment every 6 months and I still have plenty left from the last shipment.

He-he, 50 rolls? And he accuses YOU of hoarding? What a numbskull. AND he usually buys it in BULK. This one really IS a hypocrite.....

No need to stock up. I cant possibly go through 50 rolls in 6 months. I get a shipment every 6 months and I still have plenty left from the last shipment.
Poor fellow, he is just full of it.

you cant tell the difference between 146 and 6 or 142 and 2? ;)

Of course I can...…...it was you that wasn't sure of your numbers.

And I was just poking some fun at you for a laugh, cause I mistakenly thought you might have a sense of humor. LIGHTEN UP it's Thursday sheesh

Forum List

Back