Told Ya'll Christie KNEW!

Waiting for a press conference, which you can be sure will occur after 6pm. :popcorn:

You mean Christie? Tonight? I doubt it. He's behind closed doors with his lawyers plotting the end of David Wildstein, which will be most likely at the bottom of the Hudson "....sleepin' wid da' fishes".

He could always hire Michael Grimm to throw the dude over a balcony or something like that... or he could hire that reporters mafioso uncle to help as well...

That's what I thought.

All the facts aren't in. I'll give you that. But, given the facts we have now, my bet is he knew and he ordered it.

And, I'll be that when it is proven that he did know and did order it, you and other brainless hacks like brown trout will still be trying to make it about Dems.

But hey, I understand you've got to go with what little you have.

lmao

you admit you're wrong and all the facts aren't in....and then you criticize me...

pound sand loser....i have yet to make a judgment on this case.

And the world is just waiting with baited breath to hear your judgement.

Quick, call the press: this is BIG.

It'll be something like OBAMA LIED ABOUT BENGHAZI, IRS, FAST AND FURIOUS, OBAMACARE...yadda yadda yadda.

:lmao:

Waiting for a press conference, which you can be sure will occur after 6pm. :popcorn:

And by Monday the worst of the fallout will have long blown over, but we can be sure Dems will continue to persecute him while surprisingly Reps will continue to defend him. It makes little sense since he is a liberal more closely associated with liberal Dem policies than Rep, but then it seems that only the initial after a politician's name matter these days.

Unless of course you are FOX NEWS and constantly and deliberately fucking up those chyrons:

john_mccain_fox_news.jpg

mark_sanford_fox_news_thumb.jpg

mark_foley_fox_news_thumb.jpg

chafee_fox_news.jpg

:D

Let it be a lesson to republican politicians. Christie is hardly a "Tea Party" republican. As a matter of fact you couldn't tell his social policies from the democrat platform and he posed in front of the cameras loving it up with Barry Hussein and the lady mayor of Hoboken but they all turned on him simply because he has a "R" after his name.

The Tea Party turned on Christie because he hugged Obama and they blamed him for costing Romney the election.

I bet Marco Rubio is just delighted that the President praised him at the SOTU....

:lol:

Christie's done.

Stick a fork in him.

Nah, he's a politician with power and he's not afraid to use it. He'll come out of this probably as a Dem and maybe even be nominated to run as Hillary's running mate.

He's not going to survive as Governor.

However I am not discounting an "Act 2". He has got a lot of talent.

1962: "You are not going to have Richard Nixon to kick around any more!"

1968: elected President.

He's not going to survive as Governor.

However I am not discounting an "Act 2". He has got a lot of talent.

Well, he shouldn't survive as Governor. That does not mean he won't.

This isn't the only thing coming at him.

He's got three scandals, that each alone, would doom most governors.

I don't see him surviving for more than a couple of months.

In the one press conference, I just heard him talk about the news being broken to him right after his workout.

Workout?

Right. Going from the Fridge to the cookie jar. Uhuh.

Personally, I am thrilled that the Dems are focused on Christie and this silly bridge scandal. He's not nearly conservative enough on economic issues and he's lousy on libertarian issues. He's a big fat democrat with an "R" after his name.

That's just how I feel, and why I said the Dems should be happy if it is untrue...:lol:

So where is this evidence?

The letter does not specify what the evidence was. Nonetheless, it is the first signal that Mr. Christie, a Republican, may have been aware of the closings, and marks a striking break with a previous ally.

The letter, sent from Mr. Wildstein’s lawyer, Alan Zegas, is to the Port Authority’s general counsel, contesting the agency’s decision over the legal fees. But it is clearly meant as a threat to the governor. Indeed, the allegations make up just one paragraph in a two-page letter that otherwise focuses on Mr. Wildstein’s demand that his legal fees be paid and that he be indemnified.

Sounds like a lot of hot air.

I wasn't a big fan of Christie but the more you liberals lose your marbles because of the man, the more I like him.

I said it from the very beginning, that this thing was about a LOT MORE THAN A TRAFFIC JAM ON THE BRIDGE.

Christie Knew About Lane Closings, Ex-Port Authority Official Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/nyregion/christie-bridge.html?_r=0

The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings on the George Washington Bridge in the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said on Friday that the governor knew about the lane closings when they were happening, and that he had the evidence to prove it.

In a letter released by his lawyer, the official, David Wildstein, a high school friend of Mr. Christie’s who was appointed with the governor’s blessing at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which controls the bridge, described the order to close the lanes as “the Christie administration’s order” and said “evidence exists as well tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference” three weeks ago.

“Mr. Wildstein contests the accuracy of various statements that the governor made about him and he can prove the inaccuracy of some,” the letter added.

The letter marked the first signal that Mr. Christie may have been aware of the closings, something he repeatedly denied during thenews conference.

In early January, documents revealed that a deputy chief of staff to Mr. Christie, Bridget Anne Kelly, had sent an email to Mr. Wildstein saying, “Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee,” the town at the New Jersey end of the bridge, where Mr. Christie’s aides had pursued but failed to receive an endorsement from the mayor.

Mr. Christie has steadfastly denied that he knew before this month that anyone in his administration was responsible for the lane closings, and his administration has tried to portray it as the actions of a rogue staff member.

The governor fired Ms. Kelly. Mr. Wildstein, the director of interstate capital projects at the Port Authority, resigned.""""

Evidence exist? Where is it? Why was it not provided to this reporter? Get back to me when evidence is actually provided, then you might not look so freaking silly.

So where is this evidence?

The letter does not specify what the evidence was. Nonetheless, it is the first signal that Mr. Christie, a Republican, may have been aware of the closings, and marks a striking break with a previous ally.

The letter, sent from Mr. Wildstein’s lawyer, Alan Zegas, is to the Port Authority’s general counsel, contesting the agency’s decision over the legal fees. But it is clearly meant as a threat to the governor. Indeed, the allegations make up just one paragraph in a two-page letter that otherwise focuses on Mr. Wildstein’s demand that his legal fees be paid and that he be indemnified.

Sounds like a lot of hot air.

I wasn't a big fan of Christie but the more you liberals lose your marbles because of the man, the more I like him.

tsk, tsk.

We are not losing our marbles over it.

We are enjoying it.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

No, no, no, I was totally wrong.

THIS is what the Christie meltdown will look like!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhMffpVuHos]Racist Fox news reporter punches black man in the street - YouTube[/ame]

(watch how the reporter goes wild and the fists fly)

Forum List

Back