🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tolerant leftist tries to ban Manny Pacquiao from trendy LA mall

Why is it acceptable to hate people, and spread hate, because of who they sleep with ?

His opinions are offensive and any business has the right to deny him access.

Lets hope that he can get educated on this and temper his opinions.
Wrong again, slick.

You view those who disagree with your view as hateful. Would you consider that you may be the one who wants to impose your view on someone, and in doing so you denigrate them as well as insist they accept your view or else.

Last edited:
Why is it acceptable to hate people, and spread hate, because of who they sleep with ?

Wong again, slick.

You view those who disagree with your view as hateful. Would you consider that you may be the one who wants to impose your view on someone, and in doing so you denigrate them as well as insist they accept your view or else.
Indeed , next thing you know they will be banning people that speak out against abortion or speak out against muslim extremism and against Sharia Law...opinions are just those...opinions..... and they are guaranteed under the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The commie left has been using the those rights in order to shut down those that wish to exercise theirs. People better wake the fuck up.

Wong again, slick.

Indeed , next thing you know they will be banning people that speak out against abortion or speak out against muslim extremism and against Sharia Law...opinions are just those...opinions..... and they are guaranteed under the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The commie left has been using the those rights in order to shut down those that wish to exercise theirs. People better wake the fuck up.
Oh dear. Hitler had an opinion,so did Gandhi.They do not carry equal weight.
Why Gays are singled out is a matter for your backward conscience but at the end of the day it is wrong and needs to be managed by civilisation.

Haters ban people instead of engaging them.

you mean like when the loons boycotted the dixie chicks and got them taken off radio?

and never believe one of these anti-choice loon sites. there isn't a legitimate source covering it.
Yep, that was a relatively rare case of right wing PC. Decades ago.

And there's plenty of that going on now, such as the story in the OP.

Wong again, slick.

Why Gays are singled out is a matter for your backward conscience but at the end of the day it is wrong and needs to be managed by civilisation.

Do you feel scorned because you are Gay?

Haters ban people instead of engaging them.

you mean like when the loons boycotted the dixie chicks and got them taken off radio?

and never believe one of these anti-choice loon sites. there isn't a legitimate source covering it.
Yep, that was a relatively rare case of right wing PC. Decades ago.

And there's plenty of that going on now, such as the story in the OP.

it wasn't rare. i'm sure i can find others.

it isn't about PC. what i'm saying is don't believe the story until you know more because those so-calaled sources are known for being dishonest.

Wong again, slick.

do you?

Wong again, slick.

No. Gays just need an appropriate application of fence. Wyoming type fence.

Wong again, slick.

do you?
I asked a legitimate and honest question.

No! I am not gay. Nor do I feel scorned.

Wrong again slick!

I have no animosity towards anyone.

I have no hatred towards gays, blacks, Muslims, or anyone else.

The only thing I target is those who impose themselves on others.

Don't insult me Tommy. I'm not one of those uneducated Americans you so love to disparage.

I am impressed that you can spell legitimate.
Why do you feel that these people are appropriate targets for your hate ?
Because aside from being gay, they are otherwise obnoxious and deserve to have their heads bashed in with a brick and tied to a fence.

Because aside from being gay, they are otherwise obnoxious and deserve to have their heads bashed in with a brick and tied to a fence.
Well I dont think there is much space for you amongst decent people down at the Mall.
That is the basic position isnt it ?
Strip away the freedom of speech and religious freedom humbug and that is the sum total of all of your arguments.

Well I dont think there is much space for you amongst decent people down at the Mall.
Strip away the freedom of speech and religious freedom humbug and that is the sum total of all of your arguments.
Yet I can go to the Grove any time I want. It's just a few blocks away. Without mention of religion, gays are obnoxious. They get what they deserve. The mall is a big place. In fact Manny Pacquiao can go there and be just another little flip.

Wong again, slick.

When people refuse to speak out against perversion, it will continue to spread. Right now the LGBT has their sights set on young people by going to schools to preach about the righteousness of queerness and they wish to lower the age of consent....of course good little liberals are fine with that. By the way, before you pick on someone about spelling? Civilization doesn't have an "s" in it, you intellectual lightweight.

Our rights are humbug? Rights you demand be stripped from us?

Speaking of the decent people at the Mall. Do you mean the decent people who force themselves into a space you were pulling into?

The decent people who damage your car and just leave?

The pickpocket. Purse snatchers. The robber. Rude and ignorant people who push and butt in line.

All of these decent people you refer to.

Forum List

Back