🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tolerant leftist tries to ban Manny Pacquiao from trendy LA mall

Good to see people turning their backs on the haters.I suspect that Manny is a product of his upbringing and environment though.He is a victim as well.
Homofascists are the haters. Totally intolerant of any opposing view to their imposing their will onto others.
There is no "opposing view".Just ignorant hate. The thing is you are free to nurture your deviancy in private but dont try and bring it into the public arena.
Sad part is that you have no idea how bigoted, hypocritical and intolerant that post is. Only one POV allowed, eh?
Yep.

Good to see people turning their backs on the haters.I suspect that Manny is a product of his upbringing and environment though.He is a victim as well.
Homofascists are the haters. Totally intolerant of any opposing view to their imposing their will onto others.
There is no "opposing view".Just ignorant hate. The thing is you are free to nurture your deviancy in private but dont try and bring it into the public arena.
Sad part is that you have no idea how bigoted, hypocritical and intolerant that post is. Only one POV allowed, eh?
So its bigoted to not accept bigotry ? Um ok.....................

It is when you accept only your definition of bigotry.

Of course the progressive gestapo will ban someone for making a joke about gays. I wonder, have they banned Muslims for their anti-gay beliefs and treatment of women?

You defend Islamic bigots all the time.

It's bigoted to deny expression you may disagree with.

You people make me smile. I am convinced that you are all products of your upbringing.Programmed to hate by backward parents.
There is a difference between Manny and the couple who wanted a cake.
They had done nothing to offend anybody.

Manny on the other hand has been offensive;
"Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female? The animals are better. They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."

In the C21st this is seen as offensive and runs counter to openness and inclusivity. The owners of the Mall are well within their rights to refuse him entry on the grounds that he is a troublemaker.

If you practice hate you should be prepared to face the consequences.

If someone gets offended, that's there problem. There is no difference. Both practiced free speech. Don't like it? You don't have to.
So you're fine with the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting funerals? American NAZI party members marching through Jewish neighborhoods? BLM at Trump rallies?

You defend Islamic bigots all the time.
Where have I ever done that ?

You people make me smile. I am convinced that you are all products of your upbringing.Programmed to hate by backward parents.

"Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female? The animals are better. They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."

In the C21st this is seen as offensive and runs counter to openness and inclusivity. The owners of the Mall are well within their rights to refuse him entry on the grounds that he is a troublemaker.

If someone gets offended, that's there problem. There is no difference. Both practiced free speech. Don't like it? You don't have to.
So you're fine with the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting funerals? American NAZI party members marching through Jewish neighborhoods? BLM at Trump rallies?
You can't stop them legally. But those are hate groups. People who oppose homofascism are opposing a hate group.

You can't stop them legally. But those are hate groups. People who oppose homofascism are opposing a hate group.
I dunno. This Pacquiao dude sounds like he'd fit right in with the Westboro bunch.

See? The PC Police are judge and jury.

Public accommodations laws only apply when they want them to.

Being inclusive only applies to those with whom they agree.

Tolerance is only expected of other people.

I seriously think their narcissism prohibits them from seeing this.
Let him take the Mall to court then. Im sure he has enough cash to sue.
What this points out to me is that you struggle to understand anything.
Tolerance does not mean tolerating hate and public accommodation does not over ride somebodies right to bar people based on their behaviour.
If somebody went to he mall and was offensive to Blacks,Asians,Women,Christians and so on he would be turfed out very quickly. This is no different.
The truth of it is that you are slow witted and simple minded bigots who really hate Gay people. I realise that you were raised that way and not born that way.

He was asked his beliefs (in the Phillipines, not at the mall) and he answered. He is a member of a protected class (religious) just as the LGBT are. He has a right to free speech, just as they do. You cannot legally discriminate a protected class here because of their class (age, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation). They have EQUAL protection to each other, which is more protection than the rest get. The law is pretty clear. If Christians have to bake homosexual cakes they find offensive, then homosexuals MUST serve Christians.

Also, he clearly does not hate and even said he loved them as the Lord does or something similar.

See? The PC Police are judge and jury.

Public accommodations laws only apply when they want them to.

Being inclusive only applies to those with whom they agree.

Tolerance is only expected of other people.

I seriously think their narcissism prohibits them from seeing this.
Let him take the Mall to court then. Im sure he has enough cash to sue.
What this points out to me is that you struggle to understand anything.
Tolerance does not mean tolerating hate and public accommodation does not over ride somebodies right to bar people based on their behaviour.
If somebody went to he mall and was offensive to Blacks,Asians,Women,Christians and so on he would be turfed out very quickly. This is no different.
The truth of it is that you are slow witted and simple minded bigots who really hate Gay people. I realise that you were raised that way and not born that way.

He was asked his beliefs (in the Phillipines, not at the mall) and he answered. He is a member of a protected class (religious) just as the LGBT are. He has a right to free speech, just as they do. You cannot legally discriminate a protected class here because of their class (age, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation). They have EQUAL protection to each other, which is more protection than the rest get. The law is pretty clear. If Christians have to bake homosexual cakes they find offensive, then homosexuals MUST serve Christians.

Also, he clearly does not hate and even said he loved them as the Lord does or something similar.
The PC Police don't care. They hate him for his beliefs and want to see him punished.

For these people, tolerance is a one-way street only. "Public accommodation" laws are a one-way street only. Freedom of expression is a one-way street only. Hate is a one-way street only. Bigotry is a one-way street only.

They're every bit as bigoted as those they loathe.

Thought police...

Haters ban people instead of engaging them.
A shopping centre has a responsibility to its customers.

Right. And he's a customer.
Hes a customer who cant behave himself. Deviant behaviour will always get you banned.
This just gets better.

To the PC Police, calmly stating an opinion they don't like is deviant behavior.

Wow.
Hate is deviant. God knows what it does to your soul.
Political correctness makes you look like a child… LOL

Political correctness has made that word meaningless... Lol

Why is it that you morons think that if people disagree with you they must be hateful people.......? Were all of you dropped on your heads at some time in your lives?

Why are you pretending his comments came from a place of love? :slap:

Forum List

Back