Tom Delay says Trump will tear the GOP apart

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271437-tom-delay-trump-will-tear-the-republican-party-apart

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas) warned that Donald TrumpDonald TrumpClinton braces for ugly campaign against TrumpBuilding blue-collar appealGOP hawks float disobedience if Trump is commander in chiefMORE would "tear the Republican Party apart," suggesting he wouldn't back him if he won the nomination.

"I have to search my soul. I think he's very dangerous for the country, very dangerous for the party," the former Texas lawmaker said on MSNBC on Super Tuesday about whether he would support Trump.

"He will tear the Republican Party apart. If you listen to what he's saying, he wants to be king; he doesn’t want to be president.”
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP stands at a crossroads. I am glad that I don't need to make the hard decision that they do. To make matters worse, not only is the WH on the line, so is the standing of the Supreme Court. INCREDIBLE!
This is all still very true. He wants to be "King." and evidently the repub party is willing to let him take over the entire country and merge it into the trump Mafia.

The GOP had reached the point where it was as usless as tits on a boar hog. Then along came Trump. He definitely changed the GOP for the better.

1627329671834.jpeg

Speaking of Delay...remember when the Dems abused their office and went after him the way they have Trump and so many others? Only to have that dang Rule of Law and the Courts get in their way once again....

Thanks for the reminder of just how long the Dems have attempted to persecute their political rivals and abuse their office.

How interesting that Democrats are talking about their predictions. As I recall they predicted Hillary would beat Trump in the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back