Tom Hanks And Chelsea Handler....Two Peas In A Pod

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
MORE WINNING as Trump continues to destroy what little is left of leftists' minds. Handler has joined Kathy Griffin as unemployable in Hollywood with her latest freak out on Senator Graham. DeNiro has become our crazy uncle in the basement, no longer able to separate one of his movie characters from his own personality. And then there's Tom Hanks, a guy you'd think would avoid a pubic display of his own inner-idiot given what's happened to the others....but NO...

Cast+Away+Tom+Hanks+pic1.jpg

I caught his act last nite beside Meryl Streep with Amanpour on PBS pretending they got Nixon in the WaPo presidential coup. Streep acted like a Valley Girl playing with her hair will Hanks RANTED about Trump with all the bumpersticker attacks the left has tried and failed with. One after another he lied and mis-characterized every move Trump has made, straight out of the Maxine Waters/Mika Brzezinski playbook. Amanpour smiled approvingly through her caked-on Peggy Bundy makeup. It was a remarkably stupid career move for Hanks even though he has all the money he'll ever need. You'd think these grown children would get it that we now know what Hollywood is....a steaming cauldron of idiocy and perversion and not worth a bucket of popcorn to go see them pretend to be who they ain't and could never be.

My mom loves Tom Hanks, and is a super big-time Trump supporter.

Go ahead, Trump, attack Tom Hanks, see who wins, make my day.

• Banned

Have your mom pull up a YouTube of Hanks last night....he made Gump look like Einstein.
bongload.gif

Have your mom pull up a YouTube of Hanks last night....he made Gump look like Einstein.
bongload.gif
I already know her well, she'd kill Trump personally if Trump denegrates Hanks, there's nothing Hanks can do to upset her apple cart.

She even drove me past one of his childhood homes casually, like "oh hey, imagine that, we just happen to be next to where Tom Hanks once lived."

• Banned
I already know her well, she'd kill Trump personally if Trump denegrates Hanks, there's nothing Hanks can do to upset her apple cart.

She even drove me past one of his childhood homes casually, like "oh hey, imagine that, we just happen to be next to where Tom Hanks once lived."

My mom was like that about Rock Hudson back in the 50's....when he came out gay she was depressed for weeks.
lol.gif

My mom was like that about Rock Hudson back in the 50's....when he came out gay she was depressed for weeks.
lol.gif
Hmm my Mom seems to have lived a similar episode, she occasionally refers to Rock Hudson tragically and laments his never having kids. Or mentions his lamentation rather.

Which befuddles me, being Gay doesn't mean you can't get married and have kids lol.

• Banned

lol.gif
Hmm my Mom seems to have lived a similar episode, she occasionally refers to Rock Hudson tragically and laments his never having kids. Or mentions his lamentation rather.

Which befuddles me, being Gay doesn't mean you can't get married and have kids lol.

I had a girlfriend who left me and moved to Hollywood to find fame and fortune....she ended up working for Burt Reynolds somehow, doing what she did best I'm sure.....I never went to another Burt Reynolds movie.
lol.gif

MORE WINNING as Trump continues to destroy what little is left of leftists' minds. Handler has joined Kathy Griffin as unemployable in Hollywood with her latest freak out on Senator Graham. DeNiro has become our crazy uncle in the basement, no longer able to separate one of his movie characters from his own personality. And then there's Tom Hanks, a guy you'd think would avoid a pubic display of his own inner-idiot given what's happened to the others....but NO...

Cast+Away+Tom+Hanks+pic1.jpg

I caught his act last nite beside Meryl Streep with Amanpour on PBS pretending they got Nixon in the WaPo presidential coup. Streep acted like a Valley Girl playing with her hair will Hanks RANTED about Trump with all the bumpersticker attacks the left has tried and failed with. One after another he lied and mis-characterized every move Trump has made, straight out of the Maxine Waters/Mika Brzezinski playbook. Amanpour smiled approvingly through her caked-on Peggy Bundy makeup. It was a remarkably stupid career move for Hanks even though he has all the money he'll ever need. You'd think these grown children would get it that we now know what Hollywood is....a steaming cauldron of idiocy and perversion and not worth a bucket of popcorn to go see them pretend to be who they ain't and could never be.

yet both are about 1,000 times the person you'll ever be. you aren't fit to lick tom hanks' soccer ball.

Holy, fuck fuck. I just saw the video of trumps bipartisan “meeting” yesterday. Hey, @LindseyGrahamSC what kind of dick sucking video do they have on you for you 2 be acting like this? Wouldn’t coming out be more honorable?

— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) January 11, 2018

:laugh:

love her! :laugh:

"Handler also took aim at so-called “Trump puppets” and blasted America’s healthcare system in relation to that of Canada."

What kind of impact do all these Trump puppets have when they resign or retire from “public service,” without speaking up and telling the truth about why. You were supposed to be serving your country. This is your country that you were born in. Is there no loyalty at all?

I’ve spent the day with a ski guide in Canada who pays 14 dollars a month for health insurance. In Canada’s, if you make under 35k a year, you get healthcare for free. What I’m the fuck is wrong with our country and why can’t we take care of our own people?

— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) January 10, 2018

Someday...entertainers will realize nobody is interested in their points of view when it comes to politics. Maybe when nobody pays to go see their shows any more? Hanks fucked up.

love her! :laugh:

"Handler also took aim at so-called “Trump puppets” and blasted America’s healthcare system in relation to that of Canada."

What kind of impact do all these Trump puppets have when they resign or retire from “public service,” without speaking up and telling the truth about why. You were supposed to be serving your country. This is your country that you were born in. Is there no loyalty at all?

I’ve spent the day with a ski guide in Canada who pays 14 dollars a month for health insurance. In Canada’s, if you make under 35k a year, you get healthcare for free. What I’m the fuck is wrong with our country and why can’t we take care of our own people?

— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) January 10, 2018

She's a PIG...from her sex tape to her lesbian romps in vacation hot spots.....She's finally done enough drugs to show us what happens when comedians ain't funny anymore.

Tina Fey also went for a topical nod as she presented Tom Hanks with his best-actor award. “When I hear the words ‘stable genius,’ I, of course, think of a very smart horse that I once knew. And then I think of Mr. Tom Hanks,” she began. “Tom Hanks is such a national treasure that the president said, ‘It’s official: we’re going to start drilling him for oil.’”

Tom Hanks Is a “Stable Genius” While Trump’s a “F--king Idiot” at N.B.R. Gala

Tina Fey also went for a topical nod as she presented Tom Hanks with his best-actor award. “When I hear the words ‘stable genius,’ I, of course, think of a very smart horse that I once knew. And then I think of Mr. Tom Hanks,” she began. “Tom Hanks is such a national treasure that the president said, ‘It’s official: we’re going to start drilling him for oil.’”

Tom Hanks Is a “Stable Genius” While Trump’s a “F--king Idiot” at N.B.R. Gala

Tina Fey...another has-been after her Sarah Palin routine got stale......you got a whole gallery of losers going, girl.
lol.gif

DeNiro has become our crazy uncle in the basement, no longer able to separate one of his movie characters from his own personality.

looks like the op is crazy and unable to separate movie characters from real personalities. :itsok:

The night wasn’t a pointed protest in the same way as the Globes, but it was still radically appreciative of the sensitivity of the moment—and it also featured a few overtly political moments, provided most potently by Robert De Niro, on hand to present Streep’s award. He dedicated much of his speech to excoriating his mortal enemy, Donald Trump.

“This fucking idiot is the president!” he shouted, “It’s The Emperor’s New Clothes. The guy is a fucking fool!”

The opinions and views of Hollywood types has never meant much to me over the years today they mean even less it’s their right to rant and rave about whatever or whoever they want and it’s mine not to give a dam.

DeNiro has become our crazy uncle in the basement, no longer able to separate one of his movie characters from his own personality.

looks like the op is crazy and unable to separate movie characters from real personalities.

That one still stinging is it? Yesterday I destroyed DeNiro and today it's Hanks.....I'm on a fucking ROLL!
lol.gif

Forum List

Back