Tom Hanks has coronavirus

Why travel to Australia like that during a pandemic in Asia?
Maybe because Australia is not in China?
Is it closer to China than the U.S?
Not sure what that has to do with your original question. Dont tell me you didnt know that Australia was not in China?

Don't tell me you forgot how close Australia is the Chinia? Reckless for Tom Hanks to go near an infected area.

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

Not sure what that has to do with your original question. Dont tell me you didnt know that Australia was not in China?

Don't tell me you forgot how close Australia is the Chinia? Reckless for Tom Hanks to go near an infected area.

It's thousands of miles.

I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths....of their Holliweird mouths.

NOT A WORD.

so there :)

So you think if someone sneezes in China the droplets get on people in Australia? You do realize its almost an 8 hour flight between the two countries right? Are you retarded or something?

EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.
Anybody can get it. Two players from the NBA test positive and the NBA season is suspended. I guess it's time to hunker down and watch the old Boob Tube.

They are healthy individuals........they are hardly the age group that dies from this virus.........unless they have an immune system problem that they haven't said anything about.

So far this has been a killer for the sickly and elderly just like the Flu........higher rate than the flu but still the same.
According to Surgeon General of the United States, the higher risk for more serious impact is 60 and up. He is 63. born in 1956. He'll probably be fine. Very active guy.

Close to "the China"?

It's in the other hemisphere.

Besides which, if he's making a film he's been there a while, likely already there when the CV first appeared.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.
You have people on this very forum calling the virus a hoax. Get your head and your ass out the sand.

EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.
Two players from the NBA test positive and the NBA season is suspended. I guess it's time to hunker down and watch the old Boob Tube.
2 players? I only know of one. Rudy Gobert.

Grow up.
You have people on this very forum calling the virus a hoax. Get your head and your ass out the sand.

Not a hoax but blown way out of proportion.

128 cases and three deaths in Australia..

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Someone needs to ask Tom Hanks why travel like that during a pandemic.

Because he's a movie star. Movie stars only die on the big screen, or at the box office when their movies flop.
:04:

They are healthy individuals........they are hardly the age group that dies from this virus.........unless they have an immune system problem that they haven't said anything about.

So far this has been a killer for the sickly and elderly just like the Flu........higher rate than the flu but still the same.
According to Surgeon General of the United States, the higher risk for more serious impact is 60 and up. He is 63. born in 1956. He'll probably be fine. Very active guy.
Seems pretty healthy to me..........so his odds are very good............Many young get it and ride right through it already just like the Flu...............it is hitting the same groups the Flu already gets.

Grow up.
You have one on this very thread.

I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths....of their Holliweird mouths.

NOT A WORD.

so there :)

Is Hanks in the hospital....is he dying?

ok....he is not

stop lying you Hanks!

Americans are not morons who will believe whatever you say!

(or are they LOL)

Grow up.

Not a hoax but blown way out of proportion.
The NBA just suspended their season. They are all about their money. Trust me this is not being blown out of proportion.

Close to "the China"?

It's in the other hemisphere.

Besides which, if he's making a film he's been there a while, likely already there when the CV first appeared.

Even back in 2013...

Record number of Chinese tourists coming to Australia

Forum List

Back