Tom Hanks has coronavirus

Why travel to Australia like that during a pandemic in Asia?
Maybe because Australia is not in China?
Is it closer to China than the U.S?
Not sure what that has to do with your original question. Dont tell me you didnt know that Australia was not in China?

Don't tell me you forgot how close Australia is the Chinia? Reckless for Tom Hanks to go near an infected area.
So you think if someone sneezes in China the droplets get on people in Australia? You do realize its almost an 8 hour flight between the two countries right? Are you retarded or something?

Enough with the deflecting. But you just proved my point how close Australia is compared to the U.S.

Not sure what that has to do with your original question. Dont tell me you didnt know that Australia was not in China?

Don't tell me you forgot how close Australia is the Chinia? Reckless for Tom Hanks to go near an infected area.
So you think if someone sneezes in China the droplets get on people in Australia? You do realize its almost an 8 hour flight between the two countries right? Are you retarded or something?
One of the positive things about this virus is the droplets do remain in the air for long periods like measles. Just stay over 6 feet away from everybody wash hands often, use hand sanitizers and your chances of being infected are almost nothing.

Close to "the China"?

It's in the other hemisphere.

Besides which, if he's making a film he's been there a while, likely already there when the CV first appeared.

Typos happen. Calm down, Trump hater.

SO8YRUboFBVTAJbtiHh3uVDAOi2LxtgKE7O4Aq3vXfHnZ-4b_Nm1elYoTlLm28x3XNjHVUvXhmUsxcQNNyCZCUT1VBHeCxOOMnCsfKjnYDztti6Qz8KIsVpbhXd9m9kG_glsvSMjB_-YaFgdjgBD4tqCEqLe4aJ75u_V1E4X66WCQgCaHyiEChnl_30bzRlYZZP70uWHFZNz_nAn7jfEe0QS5q0EFm01ilY-

How stupid can Tom Hanks be staying in a country this close where Asia is massively hit compared to being in the U.S. Bad example.

After he and his wife recover, the hysteria should die down.

have they ever been sick in the first place????

just asking, you know:dunno:

I don't think he's lying. He said :

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!”

– Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks on Instagram: “Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that…”

Enough with the deflecting. But you just proved my point how close Australia is compared to the U.S.
Australia is about 11 hours to China and about 14hrs to the US coast. The relevant distance is how many feet between you and others.

One of the positive things about this virus is the droplets do remain in the air for long periods like measles. Just stay over 6 feet away from everybody wash hands often, use hand sanitizers and your chances of being infected are almost nothing.
While I can only agree with the official position due to lack of firsthand knowledge, I think they really dont have a fucking clue how many ways its transmitted.

have they ever been sick in the first place????

just asking, you know:dunno:

I don't think he's lying. He said :

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!”

– Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks on Instagram: “Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that…”

Not for me

I don't believe him

Period.

Ahhh, but what if he and his wife dies down and the hysteria recovers?

it's all a lie ....coming from Holliweird... who trust those idiots?

I don't. It could be a publicity stunt for all we know.

Oh yeah I'm all inspired now to go see a movie next fall because Tom Frickin' Hanks has coronavirus.

Mal-Wart having a sale on non sequiturs?

Close to "the China"?

It's in the other hemisphere.

Besides which, if he's making a film he's been there a while, likely already there when the CV first appeared.

Typos happen. Calm down, Trump hater.

SO8YRUboFBVTAJbtiHh3uVDAOi2LxtgKE7O4Aq3vXfHnZ-4b_Nm1elYoTlLm28x3XNjHVUvXhmUsxcQNNyCZCUT1VBHeCxOOMnCsfKjnYDztti6Qz8KIsVpbhXd9m9kG_glsvSMjB_-YaFgdjgBD4tqCEqLe4aJ75u_V1E4X66WCQgCaHyiEChnl_30bzRlYZZP70uWHFZNz_nAn7jfEe0QS5q0EFm01ilY-

How stupid can Tom Hanks be staying in a country this close where Asia is massively hit compared to being in the U.S. Bad example.
So your dumb ass thinks no one in the US can catch the virus?

I don't see the payoff for Hanks lying about this. He's already beloved by millions, has tens of millions, looks to be happily married....what is in it for him? :dunno:

Ahhh, but what if he and his wife dies down and the hysteria recovers?

it's all a lie ....coming from Holliweird... who trust those idiots?

I don't. It could be a publicity stunt for all we know.

Oh yeah I'm all inspired now to go see a movie next fall because Tom Frickin' Hanks has coronavirus.

Mal-Wart having a sale on non sequiturs?

But he hates Trump. That alone should make you want to spend your money. :04:

While I can only agree with the official position due to lack of firsthand knowledge, I think they really dont have a fucking clue how many ways its transmitted.

Maybe a clue --- it's one of a family (Corona) of viruses that presumably work the same way, even the symptoms are similar. What they have to do now (are doing) is find out what makes 19 different from the others.

Forum List

Back