Tom Hanks on D-Day, June 6 and his thoughts. Great video!

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

I'd rather the video not have the title it has, but the person who posted it most likely is a troll who wants eyes, clicks. It's a great video by a great actor, and amateur historian. He's a very knowledgeable man. He honors and respects the old veterans of WII, and he is well respected by them.

noun
noun: verisimilitude
  1. the appearance of being true or real.
    "the detail gives the novel some verisimilitude"

It's a great video by a great actor, and amateur historian. He's a very knowledgeable man. He honors and respects the old veterans of WII, and he is well respected by them.

It would be great if all actors had a "no comment" policy on politics. Actors should act, singers should sing, and athletes should play.

He's actually there to speak about War, D-Day, veterans...

But focus on what you want. Your loss.

It's a great video by a great actor, and amateur historian. He's a very knowledgeable man. He honors and respects the old veterans of WII, and he is well respected by them.

I'd rather the video not have the title it has, but the person who posted it most likely is a troll who wants eyes, clicks. It's a great video by a great actor, and amateur historian. He's a very knowledgeable man. He honors and respects the old veterans of WII, and he is well respected by them.

Personally I don't give a flying-fuck what Forrest Gump thinks because he just spent the last couple of months hanging around with Michelle beating the crap out of underage prostitutes.

I once played a Soldier so I feel like a Veteran. Ho hum.

He said everything to make it so that one would not get the view you just claimed he has.

Apply that to all male members of the Trump family though.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'​

Donald Trump compares military school to service in biography​

At New York Military Academy, students wore uniforms, participated in march drills and adhered to a strict hierarchy. The culture, he told the biographer, meant he "always felt that I was in the military."

Personally I don't give a flying-fuck what Forrest Gump thinks because he just spent the last couple of months hanging around with Michelle beating the crap out of underage prostitutes.
Uhm, Forest Gump is a fictional character.

and people like you and your QAnon bs and other conspiracy shit .. you all need to be locked up and put away.

Okay MAGA -- let's shit on D-Day threads. After all, "our leader Mr. Trump wore uniforms at New York Military Academy, where students , participated in march drills and adhered to a strict hierarchy. The culture, always made him feel that I was in the real military."

He's actually there to speak about War, D-Day, veterans...

But focus on what you want. Your loss.

Actor who produced war films is asked to comment on something he never experienced before.

That's Hollywood for you.

"I may not be a soldier but I played one on TV!"

Forum List

Back