Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

funny

I remember a 16 y/o convict, that claimed being on the team to mop the dorm thread 3 times a day was slavery.

Never met a con that liked being locked up

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

Can you construct even a clause without f,k, and n in it?

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

What a hero this character is.

Nothing to do with this issue.

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

So let me get this straight. A guy that is fighting for the rights of rape survivors, essentially a member of the #MeToo movement, and you hate him?

I just don't get it.

He should be one of your heroes.

What rights are he fighting for? The culprits were in court,on trial, and about to be sent away for a long time. His antics could have caused a mis trial and they could have gone free. The defence actually applied for a mis trial. Those young girls could have seen their abusers walk free.

YEAH HIS FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN CERTAINLY DESERVES THAT . gawd ..................................................................>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183.jpg

The 18-week trial drew unwelcome attention to the sordid reality that police, social workers, teachers, neighbors, politicians and the media have for decades downplayed the severity of the crimes perpetrated against British children because they were afraid of being accused of "Islamophobia" or racism.

According to government estimates that are believed to be "just the tip of the iceberg," at least 2,500 British children have so far been confirmed to be victims of grooming gangs, and another 20,000 children are at risk of sexual exploitation. At least 27 police forces are currently investigating 54 alleged child grooming gangs across England and Wales.

Maybe when it happens to you, your daughters, mothers, sisters. retardss won't think it's so funny any more.

Robinson had nothing to do with bringing that to the public attention. He just jumped on the bandwagon from his former EDL racist platform.

If you can't stand what the fkr says how in the fk do you know anything about him other than what your LEFTIST TRUMP Hating stupid fk media told you .
You leftist stupid asses constantly believe the WRONG FKN INFORMATION you are FED LIES GAWD MOTHE RFKN DAM!!!

wake the hell up !!

Robinson's record speaks for itself. It's out there in the public for you to view.

Its worth recalling that his first spell inside was for attacking a policeman who tried to stop him beating up his girlfriend. He kicked the copper in the head.

It is very much to do with this issue. These idiots are trying to make out he is some kind of hero. He isnt.

wake the hell up !!

It is very much to do with this issue. These idiots are trying to make out he is some kind of hero. He isnt.

No they are not.

So what does this little bitch Robinson want to do? Just run around kicking up hatred of other people? He seems to be a worthless waste of the air we breathe.

So let me get this straight. A guy that is fighting for the rights of rape survivors, essentially a member of the #MeToo movement, and you hate him?

I just don't get it.

What rights are he fighting for? The culprits were in court,on trial, and about to be sent away for a long time. His antics could have caused a mis trial and they could have gone free. The defence actually applied for a mis trial. Those young girls could have seen their abusers walk free.

MisterBeale, why do you think this is funny ? Do you think these girls need to be tortured some more ?

I just don't get it.

What a laugh.

Did you see the protests? He wasn't the only one out there.

Good thing our authorities didn't throw everyone outside of the OJ trial in jail, the pokey would have been overflowing. And maybe, just maybe, OJ would have not gotten off according to your logic.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

I just don't get it.

MisterBeale, why do you think this is funny ? Do you think these girls need to be tortured some more ?

I think it is funny because you say some hilariously insane ignorant things.

I just don't get it.

He has some intense grievances.

I just don't get it.

What a laugh.

Did you see the protests? He wasn't the only one out there.

Good thing our authorities did throw everyone outside of the OJ trial in jail, the pokey would have been overflowing. And maybe, just maybe, OJ would have not gotten off according to your logic.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Everybody has the right to a fair trial.Its the cornerstone of our society. Lennon was trying to circumvent that.

I just don't get it.

Actually I dont and you are just starting to be abusive because you have nothing.

wake the hell up !!

No they are not.

Agreed.

This Robinson character indeed has a checkered past, BUT THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE.

The issue is the establishments continued refusal to deal with the real problems of integrating the Islamic culture with the centuries old British culture. The Moslem culture flatly and adamantly rejects the ideals of the enlightenment, not just the radical elements, but the moderate elements as well.

The establishment refuses to address the cultural cleavages and protect the native inhabitants from dangers that are inherent in this conflict, not just in the more radical elements, but even in the more moderate elements. Surveys among the Muslim populations have even revealed these attitudes as being true.

The state wants to whitewash these attitude and pretend they don't exist for political purposes, and it largely controls the press to DE-emphasize these problems.

Mr. Robinson was correct, if it hadn't been for his notoriety, the press would have never covered that trial, they were there to cover HIS coverage of the trial and the fact that he shouldn't have been there in the first place. The establishment doesn't want him exposing this problem, it doesn't want him in politics, it causes them problems.

Now everyone in Britain is aware of this problem the establishment was trying to cover it up.

Good on him.

Everybody has the right to a fair trial..
So, that's why you have been so downright jubilant over the fact he was whisked off the street, rung up before a kangaroo court and sent off to the gulag all in just a few hours in what was so obviously an action planned in advance.

It's because you are all about fair trials.

I just don't get it.

Actually I dont and you are just starting to be abusive because you have nothing.
cognitive-dissonance-this-is-why-people-get-upset-when-their-14424229.png

No they are not.

Agreed.

The issue is the establishments continued refusal to deal with the real problems of integrating the Islamic culture with the centuries old British culture. The Moslem culture flatly and adamantly rejects the ideals of the enlightenment, not just the radical elements, but the moderate elements as well.

The establishment refuses to address the cultural cleavages and protect the native inhabitants from dangers that are inherent in this conflict, not just in the more radical elements, but even in the more moderate elements. Surveys among the Muslim populations have even revealed these attitudes as being true.

The state wants to whitewash these attitude and pretend they don't exist for political purposes, and it largely controls the press to DE-emphasize these problems.

Mr. Robinson was correct, if it hadn't been for his notoriety, the press would have never covered that trial, they were there to cover HIS coverage of the trial and the fact that he shouldn't have been there in the first place. The establishment doesn't want him exposing this problem, it doesn't want him in politics, it causes them problems.

Now everyone in Britain is aware of this problem the establishment was trying to cover it up.

Good on him.
These trials are covered on all the tv stations and in the press. Lennon is not a factor.

I just don't get it.

cognitive-dissonance-this-is-why-people-get-upset-when-their-14424229.png
And so it goes on.

So, that's why you have been so downright jubilant over the fact he was whisked off the street, rung up before a kangaroo court and sent off to the gulag all in just a few hours in what was so obviously an action planned in advance.

The process has been shown to work. There were procedural errors that have been rectified. However he is still guilty and I expect him to be back behind bars shortly.

No they are not.

Agreed.

Good on him.

His past IS FOR THE SAME REASON. CHILD SEX SLAVERY ...............

HIS PAST IS OVER HIS RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, THEY BROKE THAT when they stopped Tommy like we said you have BS INFORMATION...

SEEK OUT THOSE WHO HAVE NO REASON TO LIE ABOUT HIS " TRUTH".

upload_2018-8-3_13-1-32.png

The process has been shown to work. There were procedural errors that have been rectified. However he is still guilty and I expect him to be back behind bars shortly.
The process.

You mean like when a judge puts somebody on a hit list, he is arrested immediately, and court time for his trial appears miraculously in an incredibly short time later -- that process?

Forum List

Back