🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow, America Will See Once Again -

Other than just agreeing with the president that Americans should suffer and die to avoid him having to work with democrats on a response do you have a point?

The marxist Dims have proven over several decades that everything they touch turns to shit. They're don't have any ideas, and God forbid they actually have to execute a plan - they can't even count how many heads are under a sign in a fucking cornfield - and this ain't Cash for Clunkers..... they're mostly good at industrial-grade lying and complaining.

Pick a side.

The marxist Dims have proven over several decades that everything they touch turns to shit. They're don't have any ideas, and God forbid they actually have to execute a plan - they can't even count how many heads are under a sign in a fucking cornfield - and this ain't Cash for Clunkers..... they're mostly good at industrial-grade lying and complaining.

Pick a side.
I'll agree with Impeached Trump on this one and side with Democrats...

Other than just agreeing with the president that Americans should suffer and die to avoid him having to work with democrats on a response do you have a point?

The point is quite clear to those with a modicum of intelligence.

You're about as clear as mud. Until then I will simply assume that even a public health emergency is something you think must be a partisan battle against the democrats.

more partisan kool aid
1477422571_7ca4.jpg

~S~

You're about as clear as mud. Until then I will simply assume that even a public health emergency is something you think must be a partisan battle against the democrats.

I give your assumptions all the attention they deserve.

Forum List

Back