Tomorrow marks the 100-year anniversary of The Tulsa Race Massacre

Now, a hundred years later, libs are claiming thousands of victims, all black killed because of their race alone.

In another hundred years, the Tulsa riots will be compared to the Holocaust.

The first atom bomb was dropped on Tulsa, the black areas only of course.

1622434610700.png

It's about time that the Tulsa Race Massacre is fully investigated and publicized. CNN is also showing a 2-hour special tomorrow night a 9:00 pm ET.

A Long-Lost Manuscript Contains a Searing Eyewitness Account of the Tulsa Race Massacre of 1921

Other Resources

Last edited:
Next thing you know it's a race riot. All caused by the fake news media spreading rumors to sell newspapers.

And of course, there was no "massacre".

And I wonder how this has worked out?

The state passed legislation in order to establish scholarships for the descendants of survivors, encourage the economic development of Greenwood...

And of course, blacks are free to emigrate.

Primary source digital resources​

Other primary sources​

Other lists of sources​

I don't accept blacks who are for gun control. If Blacks were armed during the Tulsa riots, they could have blasted back at those whites who were shooting at them. I tell all you black people in America, arm yourselves to the hilt.!!
They were armed. In the initial confrontation at the Tulsa county jail they shot and killed 10 whites and the whites shot back, killing 2 blacks.

The recent obsession of the Tulsa Massacre by the media is an indication of something, in fact, it is an indication of many, many things. Why, after 100 years, is the media finally getting round to talking about it? But a more disturbing question is, why were they afraid to tell the citizens of the US about it when it happened as they buried the story and refused to tell America that an entire town had been murdered and wiped off the face of the earth?

To break this down, we must first understand why they are telling us about this now. One reason is that the event happened around Memorial day in 1921, and it is about that time once again. But more to the point, the event has been hyperinflated recently because the press has an agenda, and that agenda is to make Americans think ill of themselves having come from such a racist country. It is an attempt to transform America into a nation that hates itself, and feels as though they must destroy themselves and start over, or forever be guilty and culpable of all of the sins done to Black people. Then political figures will enter the scene to radically transform everything to "atone" for the sins of the past. At least, that is the message they are selling.

But why tell us now and not back then? Was the media afraid to tell the US public because they thought that they would disapprove? This would indicate that the general public was not as racist as the media would have us believe and government that covered up the event. Of course, you could argue that the media was afraid of arousing black anger and violence by revealing the incident, but then, how is that any different now? If so, why are they not afraid to reveal this now because it could triggo\er the same reaction today?

Naturally, the media had no intention of this story being used to focus on the themselves. For example, just how much control over the press does the government have? Or just how more sinister and racist has the media of the past been compared to the average public to be complicit in this evil act? You can't get me to believe that the media and government leaders were not afraid of the white condemnation about the event, especially since the nation had fought a bloody Civil war over slavery some 100 years prior to the massacre as white fought against white to free Black slaves.

The media would have you believe that they are no longer the same, they are no longer the racist thugs they once used to be, but the average white person is. But this event would say otherwise. This event shows us just how dark and sinister the media has been, and probably still is. If not, what changed them that did not change the society at large like they would have us all believe?

More than ever, I believe the media to be the enemy of the people.

Blame the media my foot?
It was the biggest mass slaughter of blacks in history for no reason.
The white republicans who controlled the news were so embarrassed they refused to talk about.
That racist sentiment is still here today on these forums.
Blame the media for not saying anything. Rubbish.

There was not an entire town wiped off the face of the earth, it was a neighborhood, what they called colored town back then. There is no justification for what happened but at least get your facts straight.

There is a thread on this topic already.......https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/tomorrow-marks-the-100-year-anniversary-of-the-tulsa-race-massacre.899620/

Again....these threads on the tulsa incident need to be merged.

Anyhow.....regarding the MSM once again they are not telling the truth....just caving into the politically correct narrative of the incident.....aka fake news.

Are you surprised? I'm not.

There was not an entire town wiped off the face of the earth, it was a neighborhood, what they called colored town back then. There is no justification for what happened but at least get your facts straight.

It was 35 blocks including a hospital, movie theatre, doctor and attorney offices, etc.

Still wasn't the whole town of 72,000+.

In the event that these two recent threads over the Tulsa Massacre do not get merged, well, I'm gonna do a sequel, a v.2.0.

I posted the following in that first Tulsa thread. Did it just moments ago, and don't have the energy to try to do a new one....or make the first one better.
----------------------------------------------------

"Indeed, the Tulsa Massacre is much in the news lately.

Deservedly so. Long time coming.

As I've read and watched various accounts of that deplorable day two things have stuck with me:

1. The astonishing revelation that students of the Tulsa school system ...be they now in their 50's or 30's or today's teenagers.....had never been taught about that day. Reported interviews stated that most had never ever heard of it. And they lived in Tulsa!!
That absolutely amazes me.

2. And then second, that some news outlets are devoting airtime, or page space brings to mind today's Jewish mantra about the Holocaust-----"Never forget".

I am persuaded that the focus on those events, their costs and ramifications must be revealed, spoken about. and taught. And not forgotten.

It is right and just to do so. And it is time.

IMHO

I haven't been in the Tulsa schools since 1969 but I was taught about it in OK history in JRHS.

That coward Orangecat would have been involved in the massacre, w/a white hood on no doubt.
Another triggered asshole chimes in^^^
Stop race-appropriating to make blacks look like imbeciles, whitey. You're not fooling anyone.
I have not noticed you saying anything con-demning the Tulsa Massacre. You're not fooling anyone.
Just like everything with Conservatives

Move along, let’s just forget it

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
granger_0016356_highres.jpg

**********​

There is no doubt that the racist Executive Orders and actions of President Woodrow Wilson Democrat administration's positive nod and the Democrat major in Congress to revive the Ku Klux Klan led to the Greenwood Massacre in Tulsa Oklahoma on May 31, 1921.
Needless to say that the complicit media had a big hand in burying the truth.

It was 35 blocks including a hospital, movie theatre, doctor and attorney offices, etc.

I have never seen you be right about anything from the Trayvon Martin case forwards.....you just 'parrot like' repeat the propaganda......anyhow no hospital was destroyed.

What was destroyed was a small part of the town.....referred to back then as Niggah Town.

Some in a jocular sarcastic fashion called it the Black Wall Street.

Actually it was a very prosperous part of the city.

1622443563592.png

Tulsa's Black Wall Street

e Greenwood district is a crime scene. There’s no yellow tape or investigative markers in sight, nor are any law enforcement officials in pursuit of justice. But signs of a fatal crime — disregarded dead bodies, bricks curled upward after being set ablaze and a psychological trauma that reverberates around the city — stick to the air.

This year marks the 100th anniversary of the 18-hour attack known as the 1921 Tulsa race massacre, one of America’s deadliest acts of domestic terrorism. At least 300 people died during the events from May 31 to June 1, 1921, according to historians. Black residents sought refuge in the homes they had built, even as those homes were looted and burned. Churches were bombed. Pregnant women were brutalized. Children were murdered. An entire thriving community, at least 35 square city blocks, fell.

No one was prosecuted in the aftermath. The massacre’s impact on the city and its residents was diminished, and the events were branded as a “race riot.” What should be considered one of America’s most historic efforts to thwart Black progression after enslavement barely gets a mention in U.S. textbooks. If it isn’t amnesia, it’s apathy. And if neither, it is a tragically quintessential American story of how white terror seeks to destroy communities of color and tell a revisionist history.

View attachment 495712

A newly discovered mass grave will be excavated this summer.​

Here is the article since your link does not work....do you know how to post a link?

PUBLISHED OCTOBER 26, 2020
• 8 MIN READ
TULSA, OKLAHOMAAlmost '100 years after the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, a team of archeologists and forensic anthropologists has unearthed a mass grave that may be connected to one of the worst incidents of racial terror against Black people in U.S. history.
The site, containing at least 12 wooden coffins, was uncovered last week in the Potters’ Field section of Oaklawn Cemetery, a city-owned cemetery located just blocks from the historic all-Black community of Greenwood.'

12 wooden coffins constitutes a mass grave....well.....at least in the minds of the media.

and 'Potters field'......a place where the poor and destitute are buried aka too poor to afford a tombstone.

This stinks to high heaven.....obviously a desperate attempt to claim a mass grave to buttress the fallacious claim that up to 300 blacks were killed during the riot.....but that is the kind of media we have now.

I have never seen you be right about anything from the Trayvon Martin case forwards.....you just 'parrot like' repeat the propaganda......anyhow no hospital was destroyed.

What was destroyed was a small part of the town.....referred to back then as Niggah Town.

Some in a jocular sarcastic fashion called it the Black Wall Street.

Actually it was a very prosperous part of the city.

Prosperous is a very relative term....what was prosperous in greenwood, Ok. may not be the same as what 'prosperous' means to others.

Now I am not denying they were prosperous or even perhaps wealthy but what we have seen with the media is to attempt to use that as an excuse for what happened aka the whites were jealous so they decided to burn it down....no evidence for that.

What there is evidence for that incited the riot was a black teen sexually assaulting a white girl....which simply was not tolerated back then....many lynchings of black rapists.

Add to that all the fake news from the local paper....aka armed blacks were on the way from other places etc. not even to mention the official reason given for the riot after the government investigation....'because a armed group of black men went down to the jail and confronted a white group.'..shots were fired....people black and white were killed...then the blacks retreated and the whites followed them and began to burn them out after blacks fired at the whites whilst inside their houses.

But a more disturbing question is, why were they afraid to tell the citizens of the US about it when it happened as they buried the story and refused to tell America that an entire town had been murdered and wiped off the face of the earth?
It's interesting that you're trying to frame this as a condemnation of the media's reporting or lack thereof instead of the people who actually committed the acts.

From a legal perspective, it could have been that the people who did this were being protected and now perhaps they are all dead. I still don't understand how the insurance companies got away with denying every single claim that was filed for losses AND no one was held accountable but that too is part of why was there no one screaming from the rooftops about the injustices that went on in Tulsa during the massacre.

Someone needs to pay for what happened and if they people who actually committed the offenses were allowed to escape punishment then next in line are their collaborators, right on down the line.

View attachment 495712

The mass graves are fairy tales...why do you believe the lies about it existing?

But a more disturbing question is, why were they afraid to tell the citizens of the US about it when it happened as they buried the story and refused to tell America that an entire town had been murdered and wiped off the face of the earth?
It's interesting that you're trying to frame this as a condemnation of the media's reporting or lack thereof instead of the people who actually committed the acts.

From a legal perspective, it could have been that the people who did this were being protected and now perhaps they are all dead. I still don't understand how the insurance companies got away with denying every single claim that was filed for losses AND no one was held accountable but that too is part of why was there no one screaming from the rooftops about the injustices that went on in Tulsa during the massacre.

Someone needs to pay for what happened and if they people who actually committed the offenses were allowed to escape punishment then next in line are their collaborators, right on down the line.

View attachment 495712

The mass graves are fairy tales...why do you believe the lies about it existing?
What do you think they did with the bodies?

Forum List

Back