Tomorrow's Townhalls

Tomorrow Trump and Biden are foing to have their townhalls. Frank Luntz is going to do the analysis of undecided voters after the town Halls.

What questions do you think will be asked?

Do you think Biden will be asked about Hunter?
Questions that will be the same ones.
Doubtful Biden will be asked about Hunter.
Mainly I want to know when this bullshit of mask wearing and small businesses failing or closing finally ends. We can still be the best as Americans, but we can't when one faction continues to try to destroy us.

Tomorrow Trump and Biden are foing to have their townhalls. Frank Luntz is going to do the analysis of undecided voters after the town Halls.

11 PM CDT and Fox, OANN, Newsmax and other conservative stations are all airing the latest news about the Biden's e-mails and videos of Hunter so I'm guessing Joe won't be doing any town halls tomorrow.

11 PM CDT and Fox, OANN, Newsmax and other conservative stations are all airing the latest news about the Biden's e-mails and videos of Hunter so I'm guessing Joe won't be doing any town halls tomorrow.
You think he'll back out at the last minute? Trump will make hay with that!

You think he'll back out at the last minute? Trump will make hay with that!

I think he will but then again he's a career crooked politician so anything is possible.

Wow,I just love conspiracies. We can call them fell facts.

Yeah, like that would ever happen! Biden's already gotten the questions he'll be asked. There won't be any hard ones. It will be "slow pitch softballs" all night!

He won't get even one question about it. The only way would be if some old lady put down that she was going to ask about what Biden would do to help her with her healthcare and then she switches the question to something the moderator and Biden weren't expecting.

CNN, MSNBC are pretending none of this happened even after years of calling out ANYTHING about Trump, including an impeachment for a conversation about this very issue.

Yeah, like that would ever happen! Biden's already gotten the questions he'll be asked. There won't be any hard ones. It will be "slow pitch softballs" all night!

1602737606255.png

Forum List

Back