Tonight!! ESPN honors freakshow Bruce Jenner with "Courage Award" (over two who fought cancer)e

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Woohoo!!! ESPNs big night of tolerance and diversity is here!! They'll award the faggot freakshow Bruce Jenner the "Courage Award" for chopping his dick off and proclaiming "Im a lady".

The runners up who...werent quite as courageous??

- An 18 year old girl with brain cancer. Her dream was to play college basketball. She knew she only had a few months to live. The NCAA allowed her school Mt Saint Joes ro move the opening game back enough so she could get one game in and she played hard and practiced like a regular player...wanted no special treatment. Knowing this would be her final life journey.

- Noah Galloway. Army vet. Lost arm and leg in combat. Decided...hell...just go become a competitive track athlete, personal trainer and Crossfit instructor.

NOPE. Not courageous enough. Maybe if the girl was a tranny who said she was a boy. Or...maybe if the Army guy had lobbed off his own penis instead of ONLY winning track competitions without an arm and leg.

Hey...nominees....a quick summary of your courage:

1- "I fought brain cancer...knew death was imminent...but kept fighting. ..literally to the end...to accomplish my one and final dream of being a college basketball player."

2- "I fought in Iraq for our nation. Lost an arm and leg. I decided...im going to run marathons. And do crossfit. And be a personal trainer. All of it. Never defeated."

3- "I CHOPPED MY DICK OFF! Im....a laaaady, growllll"

NUMBER 3 YOU'RE THE WINNER!!!!

I love sports. College football especially. I always watch the ESPYs.

Until this year. Fuck ESPN. I'll watch college football broadcasts if I have to because some games are only on ESPN.

But thats it. No more ESPN on my TV unless USC or Clemson or a great SEC game are on.

The guy needs mental help not some award for courage. He is sick in the head. Arthur Ashe is rolling over in his grave.

He still has his dick.

He does? What...is it in a formaldehyde jar on his desk...like those cheap sharks you get a beach t-shirt shops?
It's tucked between his legs (like Obama's)

Bruce Jenner to KEEP his penis in sex change as more details emerge from Diane Sawyer interview - 3am Mirror Online

Oh ok. Well...shows how little i kept up with that freak. So he didnt chop his weeny off. And he says hes not gay.

So ESPN is giving a Courage Award to a dude who likes to wear a dress? Hell...Dennis Rodman should win it!

He does not deserve this award.

Indeed there are problems with the Right, and the Left.

This part of the Left [I don't think it applies to all liberals or liberalism in general] where people are given awards not due is what I don't like. Was he courageous when he killed somebody? Is that what they're counting? When there's nothing but utter silence when I ask this openly, it really makes me wonder.

He still has his dick.

He does? What...is it in a formaldehyde jar on his desk...like those cheap sharks you get a beach t-shirt shops?
It's tucked between his legs (like Obama's)

Bruce Jenner to KEEP his penis in sex change as more details emerge from Diane Sawyer interview - 3am Mirror Online

Oh ok. Well...shows how little i kept up with that freak. So he didnt chop his weeny off. And he says hes not gay.

So ESPN is giving a Courage Award to a dude who likes to wear a dress? Hell...Dennis Rodman should win it!

yep. we are supposed to believe that Bruce was a lesbian born in a man's body......who now wants to be a woman....but also keep his dick....and he gets a "reality" TV show.....but he's not doing it for the attention.......He's so Brave!!!

:rofl:

Does this woman still work at ESPN?
“F*ck Notre Dame,” “F*ck Touchdown Jesus” and finally “F*ck Jesus.”

danajacobson.jpg

To me, that girl with cancer should've gotten the award because when a disease like cancer takes over your body, you have no other choice but to fight if staying alive means enough to you. Not to trivialize what the Army vet experienced of course, but going into the service was not decided for him like getting sick was for the girl.

God bless you and her and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. What is so courageous about willingly getting rid of what a person can obviously live without like Bruce did?

Well...didnt watch it. But heard it was a total freakshow. Heard Brett Favre had a disgusted glare on his face. Heard Russell Wilson was visually uncomfortable.

And...heard they did a huge tribite to Lauren Hill. Probably their olive branch to sane Americans who were outraged.

Also heard ratings soared. Which is half the reason for the freakshow.

Forum List

Back