Tonights Debate.How Would You Describe It? "King Kong VS The Wicked Witch Of The West"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :popcorn: :smoke: And how many years has it been since "The Thrilla In Manilla"? Trump VS Hillary is easily going to look like Ronald Reagan VS Erkel.
For all we know, we could come up with 100 names for this epic battle.
You guys are funny and creative,,,,,let's hear some of your descriptions for tonight's battle to the death! And don't forget about all of those "Giant Insect" movies of the 50's 60's.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Another Example. Trump VS Hillary: Godzilla VS Wile E Coyote

Pageantry and theater not to be bothered with at all.
You're on a politics forum PRETENDING you're not interested in the biggest debate of the decade?

So many frauds on this website

No, sorry, I just don't give a shit about political debates as presented in this society at present, they're theater and nothing more. And the settle nothing, they reveal nothing, they mean nothing.

I hope Trump has some Clorox wipes at his podium because that filthy nasty thing the Democrats are running will be spewing slime and lies at him for 90 minutes.

You're on a politics forum PRETENDING you're not interested in the biggest debate of the decade?

No, sorry, I just don't give a shit about political debates as presented in this society at present, they're theater and nothing more. And the settle nothing, they reveal nothing, they mean nothing.
This debate will make of break one of them

No if Hillary gets her ass kicked the MSM will report it was a tie and she stood up to Trump.

Neither of them will get anywhere near dealing with anything of substance, this is nothing more than spectacle, theater, illusion, and emotional manipulation. I hope you enjoy it, I'll be doing something else.

No if Hillary gets her ass kicked the MSM will report it was a tie and she stood up to Trump.

So you fawn over a sham charade, brilliant.

:argue: :popcorn: :smoke: And how many years has it been since "The Thrilla In Manilla"? Trump VS Hillary is easily going to look like Ronald Reagan VS Erkel.
For all we know, we could come up with 100 names for this epic battle.
You guys are funny and creative,,,,,let's hear some of your descriptions for tonight's battle to the death! And don't forget about all of those "Giant Insect" movies of the 50's 60's.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Another Example. Trump VS Hillary: Godzilla VS Wile E Coyote
Brash vs Bitch

th

I cant agree with this.
Those that support Hillary right now are going to support Hillary in the morning regardless of her performance tonight.
Same goes for Trump. Don't believe that undecided BS, if 100 people publically say they are undecided at this point, I would venture to say that 90 of those 100 are lying.
Debates are not going to change the outcome, the only thing that will change are the polling numbers, and unless they poll the exact same people that they did before the debate, the numbers are not a clear representation of a shift in support.

Forum List

Back