Tonight's Hannity interview with Solomon and Carter. (Monday will be a BIG day)

Sure....let's come back to this thread and this post after Monday, shall we? :71:

If you think Trump isn't going to have every I dotted and every T crossed before dropping the hammer you're dumber than your avatar. When it does happen (and I never guaranteed Monday so you show your illiteracy as well) we'll pull your head out of Obozo's behind long enough to rub your face in it.
You sound shrill....all ready for this thread to keep coming back up like gassy food?

You sound scared. Charge number one filed on Mueller. Just the beginning. Seems people don't like being threatened by the Mule. The incompetent one is in way over his head trying to go at Trump. The game is just starting and Mueller isn't winning.
How about now? Any news yet? What is this charge filed on Mueller you speak of?

Don't pay much attention do you? Corsi isn't taking the Mule's BS and charging him with suborning perjury. Again. You poor libbies aren't used to people fighting back are you? As Mueller fails time and again to prove ANYTHING pertaining to the election he become more of a joke.

corsi can't charge anyone with anything. He has no authority to do that.

What corsi did was file a complaint.

That's it.

No arrest. No one is going to arrest Mueller. No treason charges. No charges at all. Because corsi has no authority to file any charges against anyone.

All he did was complain. He filed a complaint on Mueller.

You've been played for the fool you are and always will be.

LOL.

Your hate has made you a fool once again. LOL.

You sound shrill....all ready for this thread to keep coming back up like gassy food?

You sound scared. Charge number one filed on Mueller. Just the beginning. Seems people don't like being threatened by the Mule. The incompetent one is in way over his head trying to go at Trump. The game is just starting and Mueller isn't winning.

Don't pay much attention do you? Corsi isn't taking the Mule's BS and charging him with suborning perjury. Again. You poor libbies aren't used to people fighting back are you? As Mueller fails time and again to prove ANYTHING pertaining to the election he become more of a joke.
Wait......Corsi is "charging" Mueller? Corsi is a Prosecutor who can "charge" someone? When did THAT happen? What are the "charges"? Can you share with us what law(s) Mueller is being "charged" with breaking?

Another idiot. Anybody can bring charges of suborning perjury if the prosecutor is doing so. Nice to know you're ignorant and thus okay with a corrupt prosecutor trying to force people to lie. reinsert your head into Obama's backside and leave the adults to talk.

No he can't.

All he did was complain. He filed a complaint.

That's not filing any charges. That's not arresting anyone. That's not proving treason or proving anything.

You've been played for the totally stupid fool you are.

Your hate has allowed you to be made a fool once again.

LOL.

Wait......Corsi is "charging" Mueller? Corsi is a Prosecutor who can "charge" someone? When did THAT happen? What are the "charges"? Can you share with us what law(s) Mueller is being "charged" with breaking?

Another idiot. Anybody can bring charges of suborning perjury if the prosecutor is doing so. Nice to know you're ignorant and thus okay with a corrupt prosecutor trying to force people to lie. reinsert your head into Obama's backside and leave the adults to talk.

No he can't.

That's not filing any charges. That's not arresting anyone. That's not proving treason or proving anything.

LOL.
Let's hope that poster sent some money to Corsi to help him "charge" Mueller. :71:

Tuesday morning.....any news about Mueller's arrest and indictment?

No he can't.

LOL.

Yes he did file a complaint just as he should have done.

Lets see where the complaint goes before people like you shoot your big mouths off.

You aren't very smart.

No he can't.

LOL.

Lets see where the complaint goes before people like you shoot your big mouths off.

You aren't very smart.
Thank you for the Tuesday morning Irony......cheers me up after having to drag myself out of bed so early. :71:

No he can't.

LOL.

You aren't very smart.
Thank you for the Tuesday morning Irony......cheers me up after having to drag myself out of bed so early. :71:

Your welcome.

No he can't.

LOL.

You aren't very smart.

Your welcome.
"Your".....:clap:

No he can't.

LOL.

You aren't very smart.

Your welcome.
"Your".....:clap:

Well my ass is out of bed at 2:30 AM every work day.

I can relate. LOL

I was too busy being awesome last night, can anyone fill me in on Hannity’s ZOMG bombshell that occurred yesterday?

me too........... i was way too much into binging 'F is for family' to really give a crap, seeing that hannity is not really worth my time so i'll just take the highlights.

was it big or bigley or even huuuuuuuuuuuuuge like the OP was salivating about?

I had it on earlier and he was busy criticising the MSM for politicising the Bush passing by, um, politicising the Bush passing. Oh, and some kids were told somewhere that Santa is made up.

Looks like the revolution is on hold.

I had it on earlier and he was busy criticising the MSM for politicising the Bush passing by, um, politicising the Bush passing. Oh, and some kids were told somewhere that Santa is made up.

Looks like the revolution is on hold.
NO!!!! Say it isn't so!! :102:

And......now it's Wednesday morning, the 5th. Anything (besides Stone taking the 5th)?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back