Tonight's Hannity interview with Solomon and Carter. (Monday will be a BIG day)

Most of them don't help lie us into a disastrous war either.

Robert Mueller pushed WMD lie which caused invasion of Iraq

What a pathetic attempt. He said that was the concern. He didn't say that was determined. Bush lied when he said we knew WMDs existed. Don't try to blame anyone else at this point. You know better.
Nope, Mueller supported him all the way. He is Deep State.

You are being a fool, and you don't want to admit it because you hate Trump SO BAD.

Here is a piece which clearly and succinctly tells you that the "RESISTANCE" is the Deep State, and it is coming from the left.

So wake the fuck up already.

The Rehabilitation of Robert Mueller
The Rehabilitation of Robert Mueller

"The Resistance is the voice of the Deep State – Pro-war, pro-globalisation, pro-Imperialism. It just hides its true face behind a mask of “progressive values”. They prove this with their own actions – opposing Trump’s moves toward peace with North Korea and finding common ground with Russia.

In fact, though the resistance lives to criticize the Trump administration, they have been notably quiet – even in favour of – three key issues: The bombing of Syria, the tearing up of the INF treaty and the prosecution of Julian Assange.

They tell us, in clear voices, who they are and what they want and millions of people refuse to listen. So totally brain-washed by the “Orange Man Bad” hysteria, that they will side with anyone hitting the same talking points, spouting the right buzzwords, using the same hashtags.

This process has contrived to turn hard-line, inveterate warmongers into a pantheon of “liberal” heroes. John “bomb bomb Iran” McCain was mourned across the media as if he were a champion of civil rights, while Bill Kristol and his ilk are suddenly regular guests on notionally “liberal” channels.

…and Robert Mueller receives a glowing write-up in the Guardian, being praised as “America’s straightest arrow”. . . . "

<snip>

". . . It doesn’t matter how many Vietnamese peasants took pot-shots at him, it doesn’t matter how tidy his hair is, or how cheap his watch. It doesn’t matter if he looks like Cooper or speaks like Eastwood or walks like Wayne. He is a proven liar – a man culpable in the greatest crime of the 21st century. He is, and always will be, a servant of the Deep State.

A proven liar. A proven killer. An Imperialist. A criminal.

Is this the stuff of which political heroes should be made?

Only in “the Resistance”.

Obviously, Trump’s administration is dangerous – it still stokes warlike approaches to Iran and Russia. It has directly threatened Venezuela and Cuba. But you can’t fight the right-hand of the Deep State by clasping the left. They all join in the middle. They’re the same monster.

Anti-Trumpers, all over the world, need to take a good look at WHO they’re fighting alongside, and ask themselves WHAT they are fighting for."

headeroffgraun8.png

OffGuardian
Monday (or is it Wednesday) hasn't even come yet and the "he's Deep State" excuses are already coming.
The template has been in place for some time now. Started with Mark Levin, talk radio.

Mark Levin’s new book explains the origins of the deep state
Nice piece. Yeah, bureaucracies sort of are the original deep state. They work more in the light than the dark. In the dark they become the Deep State. Intelligence agencies are nothing more than bureaucracies operating under the cloak of secrecy.

My first experience with the reality of them was as an honors student reading Kafka's "The Trial." Whenever you hear someone in the media sound off about someone was treated by the establishment in a Kafkaesque way. . . it is that to which they refer. I have heard them refer to these special prosecutor and Mueller investigations many times in such a manner.

alan-keyes-quote-bureaucracies-are-inherently.jpg

5eb6210b188373e282c1be3fb49f4b5e.jpg
quote-the-only-thing-that-saves-us-from-bureaucracy-is-its-inefficiency-an-efficient-bureaucracy-is-the-eugene-mccarthy-330947.jpg
albert-einstein-quote-bureaucracy-is-the-death-of-any.jpg

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice -- there are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia." -- Frank Zappa

There are going to be a LOT of hurt feelings (and panic) should the expected result come out Monday. There are a whole bunch of areas reporting that Mueller is going to be formally charged for his part in the Uranium One scandal. This raid on the whistleblower seems like an attempt to get rid of incriminating documents. If so they failed miserably.
Sure....let's come back to this thread and this post after Monday, shall we? :71:

If you think Trump isn't going to have every I dotted and every T crossed before dropping the hammer you're dumber than your avatar. When it does happen (and I never guaranteed Monday so you show your illiteracy as well) we'll pull your head out of Obozo's behind long enough to rub your face in it.

That would be the first time Trump paid attention to detail.

Yes, successful real estate developers are notorious for winging it as they go. Sureeeeeeeee

There are going to be a LOT of hurt feelings (and panic) should the expected result come out Monday. There are a whole bunch of areas reporting that Mueller is going to be formally charged for his part in the Uranium One scandal. This raid on the whistleblower seems like an attempt to get rid of incriminating documents. If so they failed miserably.
Sure....let's come back to this thread and this post after Monday, shall we? :71:

If you think Trump isn't going to have every I dotted and every T crossed before dropping the hammer you're dumber than your avatar. When it does happen (and I never guaranteed Monday so you show your illiteracy as well) we'll pull your head out of Obozo's behind long enough to rub your face in it.

That would be the first time Trump paid attention to detail.

Yes, successful real estate developers are notorious for winging it as they go. Sureeeeeeeee

Trump's position isn't real estate developer. That takes a completely different skill set than president. Sadly, Trump doesn't even know that much.

You sound shrill....all ready for this thread to keep coming back up like gassy food?

You sound scared. Charge number one filed on Mueller. Just the beginning. Seems people don't like being threatened by the Mule. The incompetent one is in way over his head trying to go at Trump. The game is just starting and Mueller isn't winning.

Ok so Mueller was supposed to have been arrested today by 4pm eastern time.

Where's the arrest?

You sound shrill....all ready for this thread to keep coming back up like gassy food?

You sound scared. Charge number one filed on Mueller. Just the beginning. Seems people don't like being threatened by the Mule. The incompetent one is in way over his head trying to go at Trump. The game is just starting and Mueller isn't winning.
How about now? Any news yet? What is this charge filed on Mueller you speak of?

Last edited:
The Clintoons FINALLY might be goin’ down!
BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR FIFTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Don't pay much attention do you? Corsi isn't taking the Mule's BS and charging him with suborning perjury. Again. You poor libbies aren't used to people fighting back are you? As Mueller fails time and again to prove ANYTHING pertaining to the election he become more of a joke.

Don't pay much attention do you? Corsi isn't taking the Mule's BS and charging him with suborning perjury. Again. You poor libbies aren't used to people fighting back are you? As Mueller fails time and again to prove ANYTHING pertaining to the election he become more of a joke.
Wait......Corsi is "charging" Mueller? Corsi is a Prosecutor who can "charge" someone? When did THAT happen? What are the "charges"? Can you share with us what law(s) Mueller is being "charged" with breaking?

Wait......Corsi is "charging" Mueller? Corsi is a Prosecutor who can "charge" someone? When did THAT happen? What are the "charges"? Can you share with us what law(s) Mueller is being "charged" with breaking?

Another idiot. Anybody can bring charges of suborning perjury if the prosecutor is doing so. Nice to know you're ignorant and thus okay with a corrupt prosecutor trying to force people to lie. reinsert your head into Obama's backside and leave the adults to talk.

ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?
ARE WE THERE YET?

Another idiot. Anybody can bring charges of suborning perjury if the prosecutor is doing so. Nice to know you're ignorant and thus okay with a corrupt prosecutor trying to force people to lie. reinsert your head into Obama's backside and leave the adults to talk.
No....not everyone can bring "charges". People can report to the Authorities and the Authorities bring "charges". So, before you go accusing OTHERS of being ignorant, tell us what these "charges" are you are talking about? In what jurisdiction is Mueller being "charged"? Has he been arrested yet under these "charges"?

No....not everyone can bring "charges". People can report to the Authorities and the Authorities bring "charges". So, before you go accusing OTHERS of being ignorant, tell us what these "charges" are you are talking about? In what jurisdiction is Mueller being "charged"? Has he been arrested yet under these "charges"?

You certainly are one of the more ignorant ones here. My attorney files charges ON MY BEHALF. I am bringing the charge. He represents ME. I'll try to keep it simple for you. Mueller is being charged with yet again attempting to suborn perjury. Try to keep up.

You certainly are one of the more ignorant ones here. My attorney files charges ON MY BEHALF. I am bringing the charge. He represents ME. I'll try to keep it simple for you. Mueller is being charged with yet again attempting to suborn perjury. Try to keep up.
No....your attorney may SUE on your behalf....it is the government thru prosecutors who "charge" people with crimes. You must have gotten your law degree at Trump University....

And...it's after 4 pm, when was Mueller arrested? Did we miss it?

Forum List

Back