Tonight's Hannity interview with Solomon and Carter. (Monday will be a BIG day)

foxnews.com ^

gqj52362vk121.jpg

<"John Solomon - I’ll give you some Breaking News right now Sean. Federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation. For the first time we’ve seen contact between a CF whistleblower and the IG’s office. More to come ...">

Honestly, it is about time that the RIGHT struck back at the ABNORMALS, and TREASONOUS BASTARDS!!!

Rumors all over the net that Mueller is in big trouble with the U1 investigation.

The Clintoons FINALLY might be goin’ down!
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
Any day now you might find your brain!

foxnews.com ^

gqj52362vk121.jpg

<"John Solomon - I’ll give you some Breaking News right now Sean. Federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation. For the first time we’ve seen contact between a CF whistleblower and the IG’s office. More to come ...">

Honestly, it is about time that the RIGHT struck back at the ABNORMALS, and TREASONOUS BASTARDS!!!

Rumors all over the net that Mueller is in big trouble with the U1 investigation.

The Clintoons FINALLY might be goin’ down!
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
Any day now you might find your brain!
Awwwwwww.....pithy.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.
  • The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
  • The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.

". . . The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation). . . "

<snip>

". . . Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.

“After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

“For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued. . . . "

Mueller is now out of control, up to his old tricks, and basically acting lawless, expecting the incoming congress to cover for his behavior. He best come up with something for all these storm trooper, stasi tactics.

now, when you can link this with a credible unbiased link, i'll consider it... until & unless that happens - it will be dismissed. the daily caller is not very reliable.

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.
  • The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
  • The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.

". . . The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation). . . "

<snip>

". . . Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.

“After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.

“For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued. . . . "

Mueller is now out of control, up to his old tricks, and basically acting lawless, expecting the incoming congress to cover for his behavior. He best come up with something for all these storm trooper, stasi tactics.

now, when you can link this with a credible unbiased link, i'll consider it... until & unless that happens - it will be dismissed. the daily caller is not very reliable.
Do you really think anyone cares about WHAT YOU THINK?....Another obomanation narcissist!

<snip>

Do you really think anyone cares about WHAT YOU THINK?....Another obomanation narcissist!

apparently you cared enough to reply to me..........

No. It was because of crazy conspiracy theory nuts who believed the so called "deep state" is a real thing

Just b/c you don't believe it, doesn't make it not true.

Why don't you edit the page in Wikipedia and tell the entire world that you are right and every single person on the planet but you is a crazy conspiracy nut? Or tell the administrators to just delete the page, b/c, well, it isn't a "real thing." If we can't even agree on terms, how can we have a rational civil discussion? You have a real problem.

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

denialcalvin-hobbes690x400.jpg

You think everybody believes the so called "deep state" is a real thing. That's funny, and a little sad.

Doesn't matter what people believe, when they are coming out and admitting it, right?

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

You understand that resistance to trumps crap, and the so called "deep state" are totally different words, with totally different meanings, don't you?

Wow. You think Yoda is a real person.

<snip>

I enjoy beating DEAD HORSES!

<snip>

oooOOOOooo now you dun gone & hurt my feelins'......

There are going to be a LOT of hurt feelings (and panic) should the expected result come out Monday. There are a whole bunch of areas reporting that Mueller is going to be formally charged for his part in the Uranium One scandal. This raid on the whistleblower seems like an attempt to get rid of incriminating documents. If so they failed miserably.

There are going to be a LOT of hurt feelings (and panic) should the expected result come out Monday. There are a whole bunch of areas reporting that Mueller is going to be formally charged for his part in the Uranium One scandal. This raid on the whistleblower seems like an attempt to get rid of incriminating documents. If so they failed miserably.

Good luck with that.

Sure....let's come back to this thread and this post after Monday, shall we? :71:

Just b/c you don't believe it, doesn't make it not true.

Why don't you edit the page in Wikipedia and tell the entire world that you are right and every single person on the planet but you is a crazy conspiracy nut? Or tell the administrators to just delete the page, b/c, well, it isn't a "real thing." If we can't even agree on terms, how can we have a rational civil discussion? You have a real problem.

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

denialcalvin-hobbes690x400.jpg

You think everybody believes the so called "deep state" is a real thing. That's funny, and a little sad.

Doesn't matter what people believe, when they are coming out and admitting it, right?

You understand that resistance to trumps crap, and the so called "deep state" are totally different words, with totally different meanings, don't you?

You think Trump's persona is real? Well, it all evens out in the end. :abgg2q.jpg:

4769015.jpg

You think Trump's persona is real? Well, it all evens out in the end. :abgg2q.jpg:

4769015.jpg

Everything about trump is fake.

<snip>

Is that what you call your special friend?

Hannity is too repetitive. i lost interst after the 1st 900 episodes with Solomon, Carter, Gorka, & Greg Jarrett

So...my bet will be the crying and rending of clothing will be over how the Deep State won again.

Forum List

Back