Tony Stewart runs over and kills another driver during race

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
[ame=http://youtu.be/qILmIyG6qno]DISCRETION ADVISED - NASCAR driver Tony Stewart Hits Kevin Ward, Jr., in Sprint Car Race - YouTube[/ame]

WTF was that moron doing? Dipshit has no one to blame for his death but himself. Darwin strikes again, the gene pool is a little less stupid than it was yesterday.

WTF was that moron doing? Dipshit has no one to blame for his death but himself. Darwin strikes again, the gene pool is a little less stupid than it was yesterday.

Stewart clipped him, forced him to crash, then came back around and appears to have aimed at him. Probably meant to send dirt on the victim, but went too far; last year Stewart caused a 15 car pileup at the same track, one driver got a compound back fracture. Stewart likes CONTACT NASCAR. Why Stewart is not in jail is my question:

He later took responsibility for his car making contact with another and triggering the 15-car accident that left Alysha Ruggles with a compression fracture in her back.

Stewart clipped him, forced him to crash, then came back around and appears to have aimed at him. Probably meant to send dirt on the victim, but went too far; last year Stewart caused a 15 car pileup at the same track, one driver got a compound back fracture. Stewart likes CONTACT NASCAR. Why Stewart is not in jail is my question:

He later took responsibility for his car making contact with another and triggering the 15-car accident that left Alysha Ruggles with a compression fracture in her back.

If that's the case, the kid should have thought better than to confront a dangerous driver. How utterly stupid. Also if it's the case that Stewart intentionally kicked his back end toward the guy, he should go to prison.

So maybe we have a perfect storm of two dumb fucks, leaving one dead, like Zimmerman and Saint Trayvon.

NASCAR a sport?:lol:

If you consider sitting in the hot sun watching goobers going around and around on a track for hours on end while swilling beer and listening to country music,

No not a sport, more like pro "wrestlin"

NASCAR | Surrounded By Imbeciles

• Banned

If you consider sitting in the hot sun watching goobers going around and around on a track for hours on end while swilling beer and listening to country music,

You simply posess 0 class. Enjoy the neg, dick

• Banned

You got all that from one crappy camera angle?

The video was pretty clear, plus there are witnesses. Stewart has done this type of thing before; again, last year he ADMITTED starting a 15 car wreck with his antics.

Horse racing is a sport also, as is hockey, baseball.......................:D NASCAR can be fascinationg, watching the manuevers to AVOID crashes and move ahead.

Sad for the driver's family for sure. Stewart can be somewhat at fault because normally you drop down the track, not stay in the middle.

The video was pretty clear, plus there are witnesses. Stewart has done this type of thing before; again, last year he ADMITTED starting a 15 car wreck with his antics.
??? The video was everything but clear. And drivers admit fault for wrecks all the time. Doesn't mean their is intent.

Horse racing is a sport also, as is hockey, baseball.......................:D NASCAR can be fascinationg, watching the manuevers to AVOID crashes and move ahead.

I went to one in Charlotte, it was a red neck freak show , it was a mix of a christian tv crusade, Pro wrestlin" and an ignorance fest with hours of cars going round and round a track, I have never heard so much racist comments,thankfully that crap is dying as I hear NASCAR is in big financial trouble :eusa_whistle:

My brothers both race these kinds of cars, so this really hits home. The kid was stupid as hell for getting out of the car, but it happens. But jeez.... with Stewart's reputation as a hothead, this is going to be hard for him to shrug.

One thing that's probably not common knowledge is that sprint cars are actually harder to control at low speeds - they're pretty much designed to run in a perpetual power-drift - but it sure looked like Stewart could have tried harder to miss him.

Last edited:
SOUNDED like He THROTTLED UP after he hit him.....check that out!

Stupidity isn't a reason to deliberately run over another race car driver!

From the video there's no way to tell whether that was even Stewarts car we hear. Could have been anywhere on the track.

I went to one in Charlotte, it was a red neck freak show , it was a mix of a christian tv crusade, Pro wrestlin" and an ignorance fest with hours of cars going round and round a track, I have never heard so much racist comments,thankfully that crap is dying as I hear NASCAR is in big financial trouble :eusa_whistle:

I don't believe you. Also NASCAR has been the fastest growing sport in the US for several years. Your lies & ignorance precede you.

Forum List

Back