Too early to praise Trump

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
2016 elections: The Truth About the Race - POLITICO Magazine
There are 14 months more to the elections, but all news are overfilled with the candidates, predictions, hopes and provocations.
The most popular target to discuss is now Donald Trump.
But I wonder do you really believe the guy will be our president?
He's a turncoat who used to be an independent Democrat. But he still is a close friend of the Clintons.
Anyway I don't believe he's gotta a long lasting enthusiasm for that. He'll leg in couple of months.
alg-donald-trump-jpg.jpg

I tend to agree with you. His loyalty and policy agenda is questionable and I don't see him going all the way. I think he's used this opportunity to increase his fame.

He's probably more conservative than moonbat at least.

I'm still maintaining my support for Ted Cruz, although Paul and Walker are a close second. I want someone who will roll back regressive liberal policy, not slow it down, not "compromise" with wrong and not even just maintain the status quo. Leftist policies have been destructive and need to be repealed. Their agents in the bureaucracies need to be fired and the agencies themselves need to be throttled down. Many of these offices are redundant and much of their responsibility should be handled at the state and local level.

I don't think Trump will do that.

I have little faith any of the other republicrats will do it either, and I'm confident RINOs like Shrub, Crispy and Graham cracker will increase them while "compromising" the rest of our rights away.

If we get stuck with one of those 3 as the nominee I will write in Mickey mouse on my ballot, or even vote Sanders if he actually makes it.

Sanders is a lunatic of course and he would bankrupt us, but if we're going off that cliff I'd rather mash the gas peddle than wait for a RINO to push the car over it.

Kinda like ripping off a band aid as opposed to doing it slow.

Way too early to praise Trump. :thup:

Forum List

Back