Too Funny - After 4 Years of Lies & Failed Coup Attempts Biden Claims GOP Foul Play For Exposed Biden Family Scandal

Are you really still talking about Hunter Biden?! Newsflash... NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. Get a life

We don't give a shit about Hunted either. Yeah, he was fucking his dead brother's widow before the body was cold and smoking crack naked with the dead brother's 14-year old daughter.... but that kind of lowlife shit has it's own karma and will probably catch up to him eventually...

What the productive half of America DOES care about is "Pop gets half" and "the big guy gets 10%" and "unlike pop I won't make you give me half my salary". That's influence peddling, extortion, money laundering and racketeering and it involves an "elected" official, namely Plugs Xiden. It will be investigated and we don't give a fuck whether you approve or not.
These “no one cares about hunter” responses, as if they refute something, expose the people saying them as either willing idiots, ignorant lemmings, or liars.
It’s been explained time and time again that no one cares about hunter, not even the people posting these stories. The point was “the big guys” corruption that has been exposed by hunter, circumstantially in his dealings/hiring/happenings, and in his own words/emails. That is what we care about.
This deflection of “no one cares about hunter” is either the musings of a small mind or the diversions of a liar.
These investigations are about foreign earnings and whether he paid the correct taxes. Right?

The DHS and the Treasury department publicly made it clear that they investigated and have financially documented evidence of Hunter engaging in illegal money laundering for Russian Oligarchs, among other crimes.

Officials from Hunter's own bank testified under oath they flagged large deposits from foreign entities, to include corporations owned by the CCP. They stated they even asked Hunter and jack Biden about them and were ignored. Hunter and jack could not even come up with a 'cool story' to prevent the bank from notifying the Treasury Department and DHS of the financial transactions, as required by law.

Refusing to answer the bank's questions about huge unexplained deposits of money from foreign entities and already flagged questionable foreign government-owned companies is DUMBER than abandoning a personal laptop filled with enough self-incriminating evidence on it to send you to prison for decades....
Oh well if that’s the case then they should charge him. Get whatever AG of the week that Trump has farting around to charge him. If he committed a crime he should be held accountable. I won’t hold my breath
Not sure how or what can be done at this point, because Trump being isolated by Democrat's and republicrat's has basically rendered him almost powerless it seems. The public has been denide justice at every turn, and corruption is at the center of it all.

Trump beating the snot out of every republican on that debate stage in 2016 has never been forgotten by them, and they have been undermining his presidency ever since then. He upset the apple cart big time, and they hated him for it. They actually believed the Democrat's and hollyweirdo's when they said Trump would never be President, and they thought that they could destroy his chances by attacking him relentlessly on that debate stage, but when he attacked back, and didn't fall like the liberal snowflake they figured him to be, it shocked them to pieces. Then when he won, they instantly joined silently with the Democrat's in order to undermine him, and to get him no matter what it done to this nation.

Next thing we see, is that Trump starts delivering on his promises, and actually began fixing things, and that shocked his enemies even worse, because that wasn't supposed to happen. Then the next thing we see is Trump making believers out of those who in the beginning were never Trumpers, and they began switching sides. This really shocked his enemies, and made their job almost impossible to complete.
Through it all though, it is hoped that many things were revealed about our corrupt government as is run by the corrupt politician's.
Oh I’m sure Trump will be hyper focused on that as he transitions into his media company and dupes like you will eat it up and he will make billions.
Will make billion's because advertisers will flock to it because 80 million voters will be there to support it, but it ain't over yet in this election, so quit putting the cart before the horse.
Haha, the election is over. Don’t be so naïve

I’m happy to entertain and more than happy to elaborate on and back up anything and everything I say. You just need to ask

I have numerous times in the past....I'm still waiting.....actually, NO I'm not. I gave up.

I’m happy to entertain and more than happy to elaborate on and back up anything and everything I say. You just need to ask

I have numerous times in the past....I'm still waiting.....actually, NO I'm not. I gave up.
I don’t believe you

I don't give a f*. I will nt lose one second of sleep knowing you do not believe something I said.

:p

EVERYONE on this board has watched it for a while. There are a few libtards on this board who run their mouths and declare '*this' to be the 'undeniable fact'; yet they never post anything but their opinions to attempt to substantiate their claims. When challenged they say stupid shit like, "I don't believe you" or engage in personal attacks and insults.

I don’t believe you

I don't give a f*. I will nt lose one second of sleep knowing you do not believe something I said.

:p

EVERYONE on this board has watched it for a while. There are a few libtards on this board who run their mouths and declare '*this' to be the 'undeniable fact'; yet they never post anything but their opinions to attempt to substantiate their claims. When challenged they say stupid shit like, "I don't believe you" or engage in personal attacks and insults.
True, some do that. I’m not one of them

And what the he'll does, in regards to Hunter, "As long as HE ISs good WE are good" mean?

I guess Joe is claiming the US FBI, DHS, & Treasury Departments publicly declaring they have irrefutable physical evidence of Biden family - Hunter, Jack, & Joe - financial crimes - to include money laundering for Russians, influence peddling, & taking literally BILLIONS from the CCP - is somehow 'GOP Foul Play'...

SWAMP

The whole family is corrupt, jesus christ.
Biden’s niece gets probation in $110,000 credit card case

For Democrats, that's their 'American way.'

Have you seen this?

1610892683737.png

Forum List

Back