Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

In other words: she's a confidence trickster who's made financial gains under false pretences.

Here in America we just call 'em politicians.
"I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops." - Jeffrey Pelt (Hunt For Red October)

Now that the stupid libtard has been outed, and the NAALCP has refused to reject her con artist ass, will she stop frying her hair and painting herself? She can go back to being the dumb blond that she really is.

Nah. She'll get a sex change operation and a reality TV show.

I haven't bothered reading any of your other posts in this thread

Few people bother reading pogo's asinine bullshit. I'm sure neither of us have missed anything that wouldn't have killed brain cells just for having read it. It's worse than a waste of time.

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.

Not exactly the point. I don't think anyone's suggesting that white people can't work for the NAACP. Crazy bitch has been running around, claiming to be black and saying that "hate crimes" have been committed against her due to her "race", which isn't her race.

Nah. She'll get a sex change operation and a reality TV show.

Maybe she'll go trans-species and become a black lesbian kangaroo.

il_fullxfull.757319575_lnou.jpg

At one time she listed herself in the AALS directory as a minority. She later admitted to falsifying documents that she was a Native American.

Uhhh... don't think so.

So here we go again...

Link?

Wonder how long it will take for summa y'all to figure out that I have the easy part here....
I told Al Gore back when he invented the internet that it would be a gold mine for mythbusters.

Elizabeth Warren Native American Cherokee Controversy Elizabeth Warren Wiki

You could try Google also.

Not exactly the point. I don't think anyone's suggesting that white people can't work for the NAACP. Crazy bitch has been running around, claiming to be black and saying that "hate crimes" have been committed against her due to her "race", which isn't her race.

One thing is for sure, you can't be black and "act white" in the NAALCP.

At one time she listed herself in the AALS directory as a minority. She later admitted to falsifying documents that she was a Native American.

Uhhh... don't think so.

So here we go again...

Link?

Wonder how long it will take for summa y'all to figure out that I have the easy part here....
I told Al Gore back when he invented the internet that it would be a gold mine for mythbusters.

Oh I already know the answer That's exactly why I pose the question.
So your link says nothing about "falsifying" anything. What else you got?

And by the way --- nice link, a conservative blog set up to mimic a Wiki page. :lmao: What a hoot.

Last edited:
I still dont see where she every claimed to be African American. She has been videoed saying she would refer to herself as Black which white people have a very hard time understanding so I can understand the confusion.

She put it on her application to the position of Omnibudsman for the City of Spokane. She lied on her application. That is why the story is out there.

I don't think the NAACP cares one way or the other.

Uhhh... don't think so.

So here we go again...

Link?

Did you actually read the Wiki article ?

I still dont see where she every claimed to be African American. She has been videoed saying she would refer to herself as Black which white people have a very hard time understanding so I can understand the confusion.

Oh please, we all know what the fuck she was doing here. Please stop your defense of a blatantly deceptive person.

If he doesn't "see where she claimed to be African-American", he should look at her application for the police commission.

Uhhh... don't think so.

So here we go again...

Link?

Did you actually read the Wiki article ?

It isn't a Wiki article -- that's a dishonest link. It's a blog page of "Legal Insurrection" (says so right on the page) which is a conservative blog. It's made to look like a Wiki page. You know, kinda like curling your hair and fantasizing you're black?

It's a special kind of irony to claim "hey Elizabeth Warren falsified her forms!" --- and then point to a counterfeit Wiki page to back it up. Let alone that the page doesn't even say that. :rofl:

As I said, I already know the story. I'm just exposing those who don't but claim they do.

Last edited:

She put it on her application to the position of Omnibudsman for the City of Spokane. She lied on her application. That is why the story is out there.

I don't think the NAACP cares one way or the other.

For that matter -- have we seen this here application?
Or are we running with whatever ball Weasel Zippers hands off?

Just checkin'....

White girl is down for the cause. I like that commitment and the fact that she is an AA professor.

The issue is not her right to advocate for the black community. She has every right to engage this agenda regardless of race. The plain and simple issue is her lack of honesty and inclination toward deceptive behaviors that discredits her from her leadership role. She has harmed the NAACP and made a mockery of herself. I am not sympathetic toward this woman, but it's quite possible that she deserves at least some sympathy from some if she's doing this due to being emotionally unbalanced.

White girl is down for the cause. I like that commitment and the fact that she is an AA professor.

The issue is not her right to advocate for the black community. She has every right to engage this agenda regardless of race. The plain and simple issue is her lack of honesty and inclination toward deceptive behaviors that discredits her from her leadership role. She has harmed the NAACP and made a mockery of herself. I am not sympathetic toward this woman, but it's quite possible that she deserves at least some sympathy from some if she's doing this due to being emotionally unbalanced.

Are you saying the NAACP requires its hires to be black?

Oh please, we all know what the fuck she was doing here. Please stop your defense of a blatantly deceptive person.

If he doesn't "see where she claimed to be African-American", he should look at her application for the police commission.

He doesn't WANT to see it. Liberals are worse than puppies that refuse to be house broken. You can shove their nose in their own shit, and all they will do is lick it off and shit on your carpet 3 hours later.

Forum List

Back