Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

screen-shot-2015-06-12-at-12-05-21-pm.jpg

White girl is down for the cause. I like that commitment and the fact that she is an AA professor.

The issue is not her right to advocate for the black community. She has every right to engage this agenda regardless of race. The plain and simple issue is her lack of honesty and inclination toward deceptive behaviors that discredits her from her leadership role. She has harmed the NAACP and made a mockery of herself. I am not sympathetic toward this woman, but it's quite possible that she deserves at least some sympathy from some if she's doing this due to being emotionally unbalanced.

Are you saying the NAACP requires its hires to be black?

No. I believe anyone is eligible to work or advocate for the NAACP. I would assume however, that honesty and integrity would be paramount to such an organization. Especially in a leadership role.

Maybe she's like Steve Martin in The Jerk? :lol:

Taken from one of his routines...

"I was born a poor black child. I would walk around the house all day singing the blues. Then one day I heard my first Mantovani record and decided to become white. I had my cock shortened..."

White girl is down for the cause. I like that commitment and the fact that she is an AA professor.

The issue is not her right to advocate for the black community. She has every right to engage this agenda regardless of race. The plain and simple issue is her lack of honesty and inclination toward deceptive behaviors that discredits her from her leadership role. She has harmed the NAACP and made a mockery of herself. I am not sympathetic toward this woman, but it's quite possible that she deserves at least some sympathy from some if she's doing this due to being emotionally unbalanced.
You guys have yet to produce any evidence she lied though. Its not her fault people thought she was Black. Face it. You were snookered again.

You guys have yet to produce any evidence she lied though. Its not her fault people thought she was Black. Face it. You were snookered again.
I cant begin to tell you how much it pleases me to find out that your black leader is a delusional white girl. All it took was a tanning session and a hair weave. Wow, you guys are some dumb mother fuckers! :laugh:

I cant begin to tell you how much it pleases me to find out that your black leader is a delusional white girl. All it took was a tanning session and a hair weave. Wow, you guys are some dumb mother fuckers! :laugh:
I'm going to tell you how much it pleases me to see you reveal your astonishing ignorance yet again. What a fucking idiot you are!
laugh.gif

I'm going to tell you how much it pleases me to see you reveal your astonishing ignorance yet again. What a fucking idiot you are!
laugh.gif
I don't think your black leader would appreciate that kind of divisive language. Didn't you listen to her famous speech "I have a dream"? That was her speech, right? or am I confusing her with someone else? I mean you all look so much alike, its sometimes hard to tell you apart. :laugh:

Rachel-Dolezal-10.png

Last edited:
and a 400 year head start with white male AA.
laugh.gif

Since the most notorious slavers were (and still are) african blacks, what's the chances US blacks would've abolished slavery if the roles had been reversed?

My guess? not a chance.
If the roles were reversed, Blacks would have never had slavery in the US. Black people never enslaved people due to their race. You continue to prove you are an idiot fake marine.
laugh.gif
The Black Slave Owners - SlaveRebellion.org

ccording to the federal census of 1830, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves in Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia. The majority of black slave-owners lived in Louisiana and planted sugar cane.
What the census fails to mention is that the vast majority were family members that owned other family members to keep them from being carted off by whites and put in real slavery.BTW what did that have to do with the OP?
What you fail at is reading comprehension.
You brought black slavery into the discussion, saying that blacks wouldn't own slaves, based solely on their race.
If you had read the link I gave you, you would have seen that these slave owners mentioned were actually mulatto that thought the darker skin blacks were below their social status

and a 400 year head start with white male AA.
laugh.gif

Since the most notorious slavers were (and still are) african blacks, what's the chances US blacks would've abolished slavery if the roles had been reversed?

My guess? not a chance.
If the roles were reversed, Blacks would have never had slavery in the US. Black people never enslaved people due to their race. You continue to prove you are an idiot fake marine.
laugh.gif

ccording to the federal census of 1830, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves in Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia. The majority of black slave-owners lived in Louisiana and planted sugar cane.
What the census fails to mention is that the vast majority were family members that owned other family members to keep them from being carted off by whites and put in real slavery.BTW what did that have to do with the OP?
You brought black slavery into the discussion, saying that blacks wouldn't own slaves, based solely on their race.
If you had read the link I gave you, you would have seen that these slave owners mentioned were actually mulatto that thought the darker skin blacks were below their social status
No stupid. Bullshit brought up slavery. I replied to him not you. How fucking stupid can you be to miss that? He and you are ignorant monkeys so it makes sense you are both fucking idiots.

I dont have to read any white monkey links. I already know the history. Very few Black slave owners actually had slaves. They simply owned their family members to prevent feral whites from legally putting them in real slavery. It always makes me laugh when you white monkeys make up fables to ease your conscious.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think your black leader would appreciate that kind of divisive language. Didn't you listen to her famous speech "I have a dream"? That was her speech, right? or am I confusing her with someone else? I mean you all look so much alike, its sometimes hard to tell you apart. :laugh:

Rachel-Dolezal-10.png
Dont be mad she is so down for the brothas that she abandoned your culture.
laugh.gif

My guess? not a chance.
laugh.gif

No stupid. Bullshit brought up slavery. I replied to him not you. How fucking stupid can you be to miss that? He and you are ignorant monkeys so it makes sense you are both fucking idiots.

I dont have to read any white monkey links. I already know the history. Very few Black slave owners actually had slaves. They simply owned their family members to prevent feral whites from legally putting them in real slavery. It always makes me laugh when you white monkeys make up fables to ease your conscious.
laugh.gif
Translation:
lalalala.....I can't hear you because I'm already indoctrinated beyond repair

:fu:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Translation:
lalalala.....I can't hear you because I'm already indoctrinated beyond repair

:fu:
Thanks for admitting you are indoctrinated by white monkey fables. Now that you know you can do something about it.
laugh.gif

Dont be mad she is so down for the brothas that she abandoned your culture.
laugh.gif
Are you suggesting that your black leader comes from white culture? Preposterous! :laugh:

Rachel-Dolezal-10.png
Yes. I'm suggesting this woman was so disgusted with your white culture she abandoned it and lived as a Black woman. I watched her interview and I found it pretty interesting she didnt care at all what white people thought about this. She was more interested with making it right with the Black community. Trust me she isnt the only white woman that feels this way. Dont be mad.
laugh.gif

Personally I identify as a orange skinned humanoids of the planet Oberon in the Thedorkian galaxy just slightly left of the milky way. Do you think the USA will allow me have interplanetary citizenship as well as USA Citizenship,a corrected drivers license,welfare and a library card?

Forum List

Back