Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

When whites want to be black, black must be pretty special. Ah, the privileged race.

When asked by a reporter if she was African American, she said she didn't understand the question.

Special, as in the power of victimhood.
The blacks are so privileged, ...they get all the slums in every city in America. Even the president is black, and you cans see how respected he is by the white GOP.

When whites want to be black, black must be pretty special. Ah, the privileged race.

When asked by a reporter if she was African American, she said she didn't understand the question.

Special, as in the power of victimhood.
The blacks are so privileged, ...they get all the slums in every city in America. Even the president is black, and you cans see how respected he is by the white GOP.

He is my President and he is just as respected as George Bush was by liberals.

Some education for the uneducated

Many are surprised at the proportion of white faces in our NAACP Branch, but the most recent US Census Bureau data indicate Watauga County is 95% white. Many of us disturbed by actions of the NC legislature these last couple years, have been inspired to action by a renewal of fusion politics through the NAACP NC's Moral Movement. The birth of this new Branch is creating new opportunities for building more diverse local relationships across groups that haven't always mixed. As NC government enacts laws harming yet more and more of the population, people are finding more common ground and more strength in coalitions.

WATAUGA NAACP BRANCH - Home

This woman's transition story must be made into a mini-series!
huh_zps297f809f.png

junglefeverWEB1.jpg

Many are surprised at the proportion of white faces in our NAACP Branch, but the most recent US Census Bureau data indicate Watauga County is 95% white. Many of us disturbed by actions of the NC legislature these last couple years, have been inspired to action by a renewal of fusion politics through the NAACP NC's Moral Movement. The birth of this new Branch is creating new opportunities for building more diverse local relationships across groups that haven't always mixed. As NC government enacts laws harming yet more and more of the population, people are finding more common ground and more strength in coalitions.

There is no question that any race can join or lead the NAACP. The question is, why would a white women portray herself to be black and goes as far as lying on an application.

The lady has issues, just as Bruce Jenner does.

It says "colored people!" And white is a color.

So, do the math.

I know, right? I still don't get the point of this thread. :dunno:

I gotta admit Asslips is one of a kind.....:lol:

black_face1-243x300.jpeg

He comes back day after day, no friends, no allies, gets bum-rushed, dog-piled, gets back to his feet, rubs the mud off his face, and stumbles back into the fight.....That might be admirable if he ever held his own...even once. :eusa_snooty:

Only black people can be in the NAACP...what's the word for that? Oh, yeah, RACIST!

That's not what "racist" means, no.

Words to you lolberals are things with no fixed meaning. But despite that, if it was the "national association of white people only" there is no question about it. YOU would be the first one attempting to label it racist.

Oddly, CF would not disagree, I'm sure.

Only black people can be in the NAACP...what's the word for that? Oh, yeah, RACIST!

Words to you lolberals are things with no fixed meaning. But despite that if it was the "national association of white people only" there is no question about it. YOU would be the first one attempting to label it racist.

That's not what "racist" means either, with or without speculation fallacy. What you guys are flailing about trying to describe is discrimination -- the intentional selection of one group over another. Racism means the belief that one race is superior to another -- a value judgment. Two different things. You don't need the latter to justify the former.

I don't make the definitions -- I just enforce 'em.

I know, right? I still don't get the point of this thread. :dunno:

Baloney.....this woman is the ultimate example of you prog's self-hatred. She denies she's white, denies her parents are white, and pretends she's being harassed and attacked by white "racists"....this is the end-game of leftist diversity training; little wonder you'd rather keep it hidden.

Words to you lolberals are things with no fixed meaning. But despite that if it was the "national association of white people only" there is no question about it. YOU would be the first one attempting to label it racist.

That's not what "racist" means either, with or without speculation fallacy. What you guys are flailing about trying to describe is discrimination -- the intentional selection of one group over another. Racism means the belief that one race is superior to another -- a value judgment. Two different things. You don't need the latter to justify the former.

I realize you are tragically dim witted and also an asshat propagandist.

But still, I take pity on you so I will offer you a LITTLE bit of help here, ploddo.

When an organization self limits membership to just one race, it is doing so for a reason.

It may not always be true, but often, the REASON is the belief of the superiority of the race granted such exclusive privilege.

In any event, the truth remains. If it was a group created by whites and solely for whites, there is no question that -- in your perpetual hypocrisy -- you WOULD label it "racist."

I realize you are tragically dim witted and also an asshat propagandist.

But still, I take pity on you so I will offer you a LITTLE bit of help here, ploddo.

When an organization self limits membership to just one race, it is doing so for a reason.

It may not always be true, but often, the REASON is the belief of the superiority of the race granted such exclusive privilege.

In any event, the truth remains. If it was a group created by whites and solely for whites, there is no question that -- in your perpetual hypocrisy -- you WOULD label it "racist."

No -- that's an assumption you just inferred without evidence. And again, speculation fallacy is just that.

Discrimination can be based on racism, sexism, religious bigotry etc -- a value judgment -- but doesn't have to be.

Want an example?

1283466727-bathroom1.png

Duh.

Forum List

Back