Too many Democrats are elitist and arrogant

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Too many Democrats are elitist and arrogant. They stereotyped a Trump voter as uneducated, unsophisticated, stupid individuals. How unfair.

But after 3 weeks of a Trump Presidency, who would vote for Trump but a very stupid individual.

Maybe the Democrats were right.

Or maybe you're fishing. You remain butt-hurt over the election, and you're hopeful his supporters are butt-hurt as well as an emotional response to nothing. Misery loves company.

Or maybe you're fishing. You remain butt-hurt over the election, and you're hopeful his supporters are butt-hurt as well as an emotional response to nothing. Misery loves company.
there are reasons for both groups to be miserable

Too many Democrats are elitist and arrogant. They stereotyped a Trump voter as uneducated, unsophisticated, stupid individuals. How unfair.

But after 3 weeks of a Trump Presidency, who would vote for Trump but a very stupid individual.

We just see you LWNJs as the fascists you are....and you get upset....we understand....

We just see you LWNJs as the fascists you are....and you get upset....we understand....
Maybe we are upset but maybe we are right.

what has he done to make a real citizen sorry he/she voted for him?
Not following your logic here.
I think you proved my point. If you don't see the many mistakes he has made you are stupid.
He has plenty of time to recover but there are not indications he will.
so, if I dont agree with you, Im stupid?
I bet you really did well in school didnt you. how many of your professors were stupid as well.
idiot.

I agree with your topic title 100%

I think you proved my point. If you don't see the many mistakes he has made you are stupid.
I bet you really did well in school didnt you. how many of your professors were stupid as well.
idiot.
If you don't agree with me you are not stupid.
If you put narcissist, bombastic, emotionally unstable person in the US Presidency you are stupid.

idiot.
If you put narcissist, bombastic, emotionally unstable person in the US Presidency you are stupid.
Then Im good, I didnt vote for colostomy Clair, I voted for Trump.
I agree, those people that thought the pruned out old ass leaking whore hillary was a good choice were stupid.

idiot.
I agree, those people that thought the pruned out old ass leaking whore hillary was a good choice were stupid.
You may be right about Hillary voters, but we will never know for sure. She did not win. We will know about Trump. He won and we will see the results. The results 3 weeks in is Chaos, inconsistency, conflict of interest, concern more winning personal victories than victories for the US.
If this continues, Trump voters will be proven to be stupid.
Hillary voters may be stupid but we will never know for sure.

Why has our country fallen to a place where Hillary and Trump are our top 2 choices for President. Something is very wrong.

idiot.
You may be right about Hillary voters, but we will never know for sure. She did not win. We will know about Trump. He won and we will see the results. The results 3 weeks in is Chaos, inconsistency, conflict of interest, concern more winning personal victories than victories for the US.

Why has our country fallen to a place where Hillary and Trump are our top 2 choices for President. Something is very wrong.
why? because a bunch of stupid bastards voted for some driveway lantern holder simply because he was black, no qualifications other than that. our first affirmative action president.
After him, Corky the special ed dropout would look good, fortunately Corkett didnt win and we at least got someone that might be able to turn this runaway debt around.

idiot.

why? because a bunch of stupid bastards voted for some driveway lantern holder simply because he was black, no qualifications other than that. our first affirmative action president.
After him, Corky the special ed dropout would look good, fortunately Corkett didnt win and we at least got someone that might be able to turn this runaway debt around.
You are a very disgusting person, no matter who you voted for.

There is no hope for people who think like you.

God help you

I've actually had this claim thrown at me a ton. Always because I have shot down most Trumper's claims with fact-based evidence or simply just a knowledge base that dwarfs that of whom I'm arguing against. It remains a mystery how me knowing more or providing more evidence for my argument to refute yours makes me "elitist" or that it is a "bad thing." I'm sorry I don't just blast from the hip with emotionally-based claims tinted by bias.

With that said, I have also engaged with some extremely knowledgeable people who were Trump supporters. There are reasons to support him...the mystery is that most of his support base I've engaged with misses those reasons entirely...simply regurgitating falsehoods they have picked up from a biased source that didn't properly frame the information.

idiot.

You are a very disgusting person, no matter who you voted for.

There is no hope for people who think like you.

God help you
why, because I actually am not afraid to point ot the obvious? the only reason people voted for him was because he was black, he brought nothing to the table, he did nothing good for the country and this country has never been as divided as it is today.
guess that song was right, barack the magic negro?

Forum List

Back