Too much anger out there

When Howard Schultz, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs were building their enterprises years ago, they didn't spend a lot of time worrying about who was in the White House, and who controlled Congress, these folks succeeded through Conservative and Liberal Presidents. My point: There is too much anger out there. Liberals accuse Conservatives of being Nazi's, Conservatives accuse Liberals of being Communists, I see posts here such as "Civil War" "War on Hispanics" "War on Real Americans" Folks....this is crazy!

I do Insurance verification and billing for doctors, as a business owner I've seen Conservative and Liberal administrations come and go, and they are not so very different. My doctor clients don't care who I vote for, they just want me to do my job right, and if I want my business to grow, it's up to me to provide good customer service, then get out the door and start prospecting for more clients. It's OK to disagree, but maybe it's time to tone down the anger....It's not so bad out there.
:bye1:

I think the "anger" is awesome.
It's what has driven Conservatives to wake up and give a shit again. Staying angry will generate the motivation for Conservatives to take their country back. For too long they've kept their head down, went to work and raised their families....meanwhile lowlife piece of shit LefTards have had nothing better to do but protest on the steps of City Halls around the nation about where a man in a dress should take his shit. The squeaky wheel has got the grease...LefTards won't rest until this nation is the anything goes free for all, third world shit hole they want.
Conservatives are fed up and pissed off....I LOVE IT.
STAY ANGRY....STAY DRIVEN...make America American Again!
Nothing good can come from that sort of anger because it arises from fear without an ounce of actual courage. You are looking to politicians to save you from your fear while they count on you to direct your frustrations anywhere except at them.

WOW...you must be a psych major...do I owe you anything for that session?
Politicians enact and enforce law.
Why do you think whack-job LefTards have pitched tents at city and state buildings around the country pushing their nutty agendas?
Look...there is no common ground...like the Progressive Loons, LefTards and Democrats alike have completely lost their shit...the Party and ideologies are only appealing to twisted illegitimate classless un-American's including but not limited to; Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses and pole puffers...that's it. Nobody even semi-legitimate will associate themselves with the Left. Old school Liberals are embarrassed and ashamed of what a "Liberal" has become. Sorry bud...the anything goes free for all is over. The restoration of this once great nation is underway and there's nothing you can do about it.
I act like I've actually learned some things about human nature while I have been around. If there is an ounce of fear in your politics you are doing it wrong. You would think that most grown up adults would know that a fearful mind is not a thinking mind but still they look for things to be scared of. Once sufficiently frightened you are easy pickings for political opportunists who will promise you the moon and will only give you more shit to be afraid of because therein lies their power over you.

I act like I've actually learned some things about human nature while I have been around. If there is an ounce of fear in your politics you are doing it wrong. You would think that most grown up adults would know that a fearful mind is not a thinking mind but still they look for things to be scared of. Once sufficiently frightened you are easy pickings for political opportunists who will promise you the moon and will only give you more shit to be afraid of because therein lies their power over you.

If you're not afraid of where this country is headed, you're not paying attention.

If you're not afraid of where this country is headed, you're not paying attention.
You let people tell you scary stories of where this country is headed, they do nothing about it or make it worse and somehow you think they have actually done something.

When Howard Schultz, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs were building their enterprises years ago, they didn't spend a lot of time worrying about who was in the White House, and who controlled Congress, these folks succeeded through Conservative and Liberal Presidents. My point: There is too much anger out there. Liberals accuse Conservatives of being Nazi's, Conservatives accuse Liberals of being Communists, I see posts here such as "Civil War" "War on Hispanics" "War on Real Americans" Folks....this is crazy!

I do Insurance verification and billing for doctors, as a business owner I've seen Conservative and Liberal administrations come and go, and they are not so very different. My doctor clients don't care who I vote for, they just want me to do my job right, and if I want my business to grow, it's up to me to provide good customer service, then get out the door and start prospecting for more clients. It's OK to disagree, but maybe it's time to tone down the anger....It's not so bad out there.

Sure, the media distracts us with inconsequential B.S. that gets us pissed off at each other, while the donor class milks the American tax payer.

But the flaw in your logic is that while there are no liberals proposing a communist revolution - or carrying communist flags at rallies, there is an abundance of people carrying NAZI flags and KKK flags at rallies. There are an abundance of 'conservatives', that while claiming to not be Nazi's or to support the KKK go to rallies named 'Unite the Right'. That means that they are united with Nazis and the KKK. They refuse to disavow them at best.

Of course conservatives label anyone that holds any point of view that is not in lock step with their own to be a 'Communist'.

So between the rise of right-wing extremist groups, the apparent conservative sympathy toward these groups and the constant false accusations of people being 'communists' for holding any independent beliefs, America remains bitterly divided.

And the donor class just laughs at all of us.

Is there a pattern here?

While I'm not a huge Trump fan, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the leftwing meltdown. Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. Although the complete idiocy I hear from a lot of college kids and their profs is kinda scary.

Never Mind and You Will Never Matter

There's nothing wrong with having a passion, as long as it's truly yours and not some singalong conducted by a political celebrity. I'd rather be a man than a vegetable.

While I'm not a huge Trump fan, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the leftwing meltdown. Some of the funniest things I've ever seen. Although the complete idiocy I hear from a lot of college kids and their profs is kinda scary.
The left is not made up of the frenzied single issue zealot your "news" shows you just as the right is not made up of Nazi scumbags. It's mostly people just like you who just want the best for their children and neighbors. The only difference is that they respond more to optimism than fear and loathing.

I'm not mad. I just want to see all the Klan and White Supremacist folks locked up and individually put in cells with two or more latino or black gang members. And a reality tv show. (-:

You let people tell you scary stories of where this country is headed, they do nothing about it or make it worse and somehow you think they have actually done something.

You don't know what I think and it sounds to me like you're living in a bubble. People get distracted by their personal lives and stop paying attention to the big picture.

The left is not made up of the frenzied single issue zealot your "news" shows you just as the right is not made up of Nazi scumbags. It's mostly people just like you who just want the best for their children and neighbors. The only difference is that they respond more to optimism than fear and loathing.
Yeah, that's why I've tried to take a page from Ben Shapiro's book and make a distinction between "leftists" and "liberals". My best friend of 40 years is very liberal and we can disagree all day long without any animosity. The difference is he and I agree almost entirely on the results we want but disagree on how to get there. The true leftists often espouse goals I hate.

Yeah, that's why I've tried to take a page from Ben Shapiro's book and make a distinction between "leftists" and "liberals". My best friend of 40 years is very liberal and we can disagree all day long without any animosity. The difference is he and I agree almost entirely on the results we want but disagree on how to get there. The true leftists often espouse goals I hate.
Every political movement has a cadre of true believers who frequently act foolish. I can talk to practically anyone about anything because I understand why they feel that way. That being said, I usually avoid discussing politics IRL unless someone insists.

You don't know what I think and it sounds to me like you're living in a bubble. People get distracted by their personal lives and stop paying attention to the big picture.
People like you are so predictable in their fearful reactions that you are a political opportunist's wet dream. Try a little experiment with your buddies. Randomly throw in "I don't think it's as bad as all that" every now and then and watch their incredulous reaction to that. Conservatives hate to have their fears minimized by a more courageous, optimistic point of view.

At the end of the day, humans are predatory animals. Violence is at the core of their being. Only time will tell if they can somehow evolve past that. But for the foreseeable future, humans will continue to hate and kill.

People like you are so predictable in their fearful reactions that you are a political opportunist's wet dream. Try a little experiment with your buddies. Randomly throw in "I don't think it's as bad as all that" every now and then and watch their incredulous reaction to that. Conservatives hate to have their fears minimized by a more courageous, optimistic point of view.

I won't bury my head in the sand while leftists destroy western civilization.

At the end of the day, humans are predatory animals. Violence is at the core of their being. Only time will tell if they can somehow evolve past that. But for the foreseeable future, humans will continue to hate and kill.
Civilization only exists because humans have the ability to rise above our allegedly savage nature. We do not have to accept the horrors of the world as inevitable, progress away from a hunter-gatherer lifestyle has occurred only when we have collectively decided to promote peace and stability.

Last edited:

I won't bury my head in the sand while leftists destroy western civilization.
There is nothing about "Western civilization" worth saving if it does not help us live peacefully on a world with 7.5 billion people who insist on believing they have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Civilization only exists because humans have the ability to rise above our allegedly savage nature. We do not have accept the horrors of the world as inevitable, progress away from a hunter-gatherer lifestyle has occurred only when we have collectively decided to promote peace and stability.

It's in the DNA. So it's not so simple. Hate & violence is at the core of us as human beings. We can't change that. It's programmed. However, many many years from now we may evolve past that state. Don't look for any change anytime soon.

The donor class always has it covered "either" way, so yeah, Goldman Sachs always winds up in the white house and it ain't that different "either" way.

Actually this time the saved a bundle and just bypassed the lobbyists....
Who Don? Hardly:
Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied — ProPublica

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Another of Don’s Swamp Rats Bails …

... just before publication of this New Yorker article.

Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled—a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market—an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks—that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

Janet McCabe, who left the E.P.A. in January, and now works at the Environmental Law and Policy Center, told me, “I’m not naïve. People in business try to influence the government. But the job of the government is to serve the American people, not the specific business interests of the President’s friends. To think that you have somebody with that kind of agenda bending the President’s ear is troubling.”

Conflicts of interest have been a defining trait of the Trump Administration. The President has not only refused to release his tax returns; he has declined to divest from his companies, instead putting them in a trust managed by his children. Questions have emerged about the ongoing business ties of his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, who, since Trump took office, have reaped nearly two hundred million dollars from the Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and from other investments. Although Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” he has assembled a Cabinet of ultra-rich Americans, including two billionaires: Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education, and Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce.

But Icahn is worth more than the Trump family and all the members of the Cabinet combined—and, with no constraint on his license to counsel the President on regulations that might help his businesses, he was poised to become much richer. Robert Weissman, who runs the watchdog group Public Citizen, told me, “This kind of self-enrichment and influence over decision-making by an individual mogul who is simultaneously inside and outside the Administration is unprecedented. In terms of corruption, there’s nothing like it. Maybe ever.” In conversations with me, financiers who have worked with Icahn described his appointment as a kind of corporate raid on Washington. One said, “It’s the cheapest takeover Carl’s ever done.”

Carl Icahn’s Failed Raid on Washington

No Obama lobbyists during his 8 years?

See if you can follow a concept and a thread. This was all addressed above, Goldman Sachs is always in your white house, the donor class always has it covered "either" way.

For you partisanshitheads: Yes, Obama too, and it would have been the same with Hilary.

Don't forget to "vote"!

The entire earth is made up of predators and prey, the planet is at war on a daily basis, plants, animals, and insects. Name one area of the ecosystem that isn't at war.

There is nothing about "Western civilization" worth saving if it does not help us live peacefully on a world with 7.5 billion people who insist on believing they have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
traditon.jpg

Forum List

Back