Too Stupid, Too Little, Too Late...Buh-Bye...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Ryan questions new rule that helped California Dems rout GOP, overturn election night results"

Ummm....little late for that, don'tcha think, Paul?

"House Speaker Paul Ryan questioned the legitimacy of California’s ballot-counting process Thursday, adding to claims from many Republicans that the state’s election procedures are flawed."

“It defies logic to me,” Ryan told the Washington Post. “We had a lot of wins that night, and three weeks later we lost basically every contested California race. This election system they have, I can’t begin to understand what ballot harvesting is.”

"Ballot harvesting" is when a third party collects completed ballots from voters and hands them over to election officials. The practice was legal for the first time in California this year.

California reportedly took longer to count votes than other states due to the new process, but that does not make it one huge BROWARD COUNTY.

Ryan has not accused California of being criminal, just admitted he is not smart enough to understand how the new process works and how the GOP could lose is what is unusually such a solid liberal / pro-DNC state.

:p

His instinct might be right...but you need evidence or you just look like 'sour grapes' ... the all-too-familiar 'butt-hurt' we've all had to endure since 2016...

Just accept the results of the election and keep walking out the door, Paul.

Buh-Bye...

Paul Ryan questions California's 'bizarre' vote-counting process

"Ryan questions new rule that helped California Dems rout GOP, overturn election night results"

"House Speaker Paul Ryan questioned the legitimacy of California’s ballot-counting process Thursday, adding to claims from many Republicans that the state’s election procedures are flawed."

“It defies logic to me,” Ryan told the Washington Post. “We had a lot of wins that night, and three weeks later we lost basically every contested California race. This election system they have, I can’t begin to understand what ballot harvesting is.”

"Ballot harvesting" is when a third party collects completed ballots from voters and hands them over to election officials. The practice was legal for the first time in California this year.

California reportedly took longer to count votes than other states due to the new process, but that does not make it one huge BROWARD COUNTY.

Ryan has not accused California of being criminal, just admitted he is not smart enough to understand how the new process works and how the GOP could lose is what is unusually such a solid liberal / pro-DNC state.

His instinct might be right...but you need evidence or you just look like 'sour grapes' ... the all-too-familiar 'butt-hurt' we've all had to endure since 2016...

Buh-Bye...

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Paul Ryan is another swamp creature whose loyalty is to the political elite and open borders. Ryan doesn't give a damn about poor and average Americans.

Paul Ryan is another swamp creature whose loyalty is to the political elite and open borders. Ryan doesn't give a damn about poor and average Americans.

You just described every elected official in DC to include the president

Trump was the only one that didn't need the job. Trump is trying to enforce immigration laws and protect our border and some Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party is doing everything possible to prevent Trump from doing so.

Buh-Bye...

bear-hunting-history-and-attribution-of-russian-intelligence-operations-6-638.jpg

Trump was the only one that didn't need the job. Trump is trying to enforce immigration laws and protect our border and some Republicans as well as the entire Democratic Party is doing everything possible to prevent Trump from doing so.
That may be true, but both have an agenda.

Do you really think that Trump gives a damn about poor and average Americans?

Buh-Bye...

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

Speaking of 'Too Stupid'....

Your reading comprehension suck a, GG .... I was pointing out how RYAN was whining, gave Dems their due props for winning, and suggested that Ryan should stop HIS whining...

Perhaps you should READ posts instead of scan and attack...

Do you really think that Trump gives a damn about poor and average Americans?

Yes. What he has done so far proves it.

Buh-Bye...

Mitt Romney chose this guy to be his VP, and look what it got him? Yeah, he was selected by the establishment Republicans to run the crooked congress, look what it got the republicrats in 2018...Good bye, hope you get visited by the local Muslim Chapter up there in Wisconsin.
Paul Ryan
https://paulryan.house.gov
Ryan Welcomes Large Federal Grant Awarded for Wisconsin’s I-94 Project. On Friday, June 8, First District Congressman and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) released the following statement after the U.S. Department of Transportation awarded a grant of $160,000,000 for Wisconsin’s I-94 North-South Freeway Project.
Just another typical US citizen hating political hack, who abused the system for him to stay in power...

Forum List

Back